John Lewis.Can You Please Give Us The Specifics On How Many Russians Changed Millions Of Minds?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: And why didn't the reporter ask him this? Lewis was convinced that it was soley the Russians that cost Hillary the election to the reporter, yet never explained how they did it? And why did't the reporter at least ask Lewis how the Russians were able to change the minds of about 10-20 Million Hillary voters to switch their votes to Trump?
:stupid:,,,Maybe according to John Lewis, Putin hired a few thousand of his men to call all of the Hillary supporters and talk them into voting for Trump? Or Did Putin smuggle about 5 Million of his people to the USA week of November 6th, and spread them all to the crucial swing states to vote?.
:iagree:......Any other "Lewis Created Theories" why Hillary lose in a landslide via "The Russians", we can come up with?
:itsok:

He is all screwed up from being beaten in the head in the 60's by democrats.

Last edited:
Well I wonder what he thinks about Guam tipping over?
Because all those black congressmen look alike?

STAGES OF PROGRESSION OF THE STANDARD ORANGE MESSIAH WORSHIPPER (average life cycle – 24 hours)

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

:argue: And why didn't the reporter ask him this? Lewis was convinced that it was soley the Russians that cost Hillary the election to the reporter, yet never explained how they did it? And why did't the reporter at least ask Lewis how the Russians were able to change the minds of about 10-20 Million Hillary voters to switch their votes to Trump?
:stupid:,,,Maybe according to John Lewis, Putin hired a few thousand of his men to call all of the Hillary supporters and talk them into voting for Trump? Or Did Putin smuggle about 5 Million of his people to the USA week of November 6th, and spread them all to the crucial swing states to vote?.
:iagree:......Any other "Lewis Created Theories" why Hillary lose in a landslide via "The Russians", we can come up with?
Don't you get it? Those mean Russians exposed facts about Hillary and the Democratic party that were meant to be secret! NOT FAIR!

Lewis claims that the Russians spread all of these lies about Hillarys past,:laugh2: {in other words, it was George Bush who killed those americans in Benghazi and it was Ted Cruz that had a private server:laugh:}

Ruh-ruh. The Trump-cucks are all melting down completely.

Things clearly aren't going well in Trumpland. It's all collapsing on them, even before it starts.

Kind of a weird request from a guy who already deliberately fabricates election vote totals. Doncha think??

Roll tape.
Trump actually won by 4/5 Million votes

Keep rolling.

and hey, my prediction was very close, I had Trump close to 48% and Shrillary around 43/44.....Pretty Spot On !!!!

Don't stop.

TRUMP Got More "Legal Votes"!! maybe by 4 Million! and I was right in my prediction a week before the election.

Last edited:
Ruh-ruh. The Trump-cucks are all melting down completely.

Things clearly aren't going well in Trumpland. It's all collapsing on them, even before it starts.

Wow talk about bullshit......things are going great.

Nominees will be confirmed
Obamacare is dead
Wall will be built
Trade agreements changed

And democrats are showing themselves as stupid and arrogant like we've said all along.......

Things are grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!

Sounds like you're upset about that.....its ok communist is never the answer my friend.

too bad the FBI cant find any evidence of the russians invading most of the voting machines
It's not fair! The russians are inserting themselves by doing the job our press is SUPPOSED to do. If the American public is supposed to know about how corrupt hilary, and most other dems, the press will tell us. You can't hold a fair election if the truth about democrats is exposed.

Well I wonder what he thinks about Guam tipping over?
Because all those black congressmen look alike?
Well, I am sorry to find out you think like that!

STAGES OF PROGRESSION OF THE STANDARD ORANGE MESSIAH WORSHIPPER (average life cycle – 24 hours)

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

Forum List

Back