John Lennon

you know almost as much about music as you do about politics.

:lol:
Who held most of the rights to the Beatles songs?

Who was the most prolific writer and recorder of hits after the breakup up until 1980 (just to compare apples to apples)?

Like it or not, McCartney was the prime mover.

Wings sucked ass.. as did the songs Paul did with Stevie Wonder and Michael jackson. McCartney hasn't done anything since..... McCartney. and Lennon was "retired" between 1975 and 1980.
That's why I specified "up to 1980"...The shit he did with Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson was indeed pure crap, but that was all done after that time frame.

Like them or not, McCartney was the prime musical mover behind Wings as well.

Last edited:
Besides, I just can't get past that ugly ass, catterwalling weirdo of a wife he chose.

The dude had his choice of any woman in the world, and he chose that thing!

Fuckin' idiot!:evil:

:cool:

Last edited:

Who was the most prolific writer and recorder of hits after the breakup up until 1980 (just to compare apples to apples)?

Wings sucked ass.. as did the songs Paul did with Stevie Wonder and Michael jackson. McCartney hasn't done anything since..... McCartney. and Lennon was "retired" between 1975 and 1980.
That's why I specified "up to 1980"...The shit he did with Stevie Wonder and Michael Jacksonwas indeed pure crap....Like them or not, McCartney was the prime musical mover behind Wings

I'll give you that much. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDVkkwl6aJo]John Lennon - Mother - YouTube[/ame]

Open as the day was long imo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS78MX8Zmdk]John Lennon - Woman is The ****** of The World - YouTube[/ame]

Besides, I just can't get passed that ugly ass, catterwalling weirdo of a wife he chose.

The dude had his choice of any woman in the world, and he chose that thing!

Fuckin' idiot!:evil:

:cool:

I guess I should have added "aside from who he fucked" to my OP last year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xB4dbdNSXY]John Lennon - Imagine - YouTube[/ame]

That's why I specified "up to 1980"...The shit he did with Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson was indeed pure crap, but that was all done after that time frame.

"Ebony and Ivoooooorrrrryyyyyy"

:eek::puke3::puke::boohoo::gay:

That's why I specified "up to 1980"...The shit he did with Stevie Wonder and Michael Jacksonwas indeed pure crap....Like them or not, McCartney was the prime musical mover behind Wings

Well, they wrote and produced a shitload of hits...A lot more than did Lennon.

Fortunately, they could attenuate Linda's caterwauling during the studio mixing.

Way down the list.

McCartney was the talent in that crew.

you know almost as much about music as you do about politics.

:lol:

once again, you place quantity over quality.

if it's important to you that mccartney *win*, so be it.

wings?

really?

wings?

dayum

Fortunately, they could attenuate Linda's caterwauling during the studio mixing.

If hits is how you measure it.. And again, Lennon didn't make any music between 1975 and Double Fantasy.

If hits is how you measure it.. And again, Lennon didn't make any music between 1975 and 1980.
Right...And Double Fantasy was grossly overrated.

The dude coasted on his name....Can't say I blame him either.

If hits is how you measure it.. And again, Lennon didn't make any music between 1975 and 1980.
Right...And Double Fantasy was grossly overrated.

The dude coasted on his name....Can't say I blame him either.

wings?

really?

wings?

the mind boggles.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9QVN0bpa4]SILLY LOVE SONGS - Paul McCartney & Wings - 1976 [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

^ Silly

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBnU3il1Tpw&feature=related]"Julia" - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:

wings?

really?

wings?

dayum
Didn't say that they were great, just that McCartney was the one who did all the writing and composing.

Personally, I like the Harrison solo stuff better than either of them...That doesn't change that McCartney was the primary musical talent of the Beatles, before and after...That he used his powers for evil with Jackson and Stevie doesn't change that either.

john lennon rocked.

paul mccartney popped.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85QSekrBOHk]JOHN LENNON - Slippin' & Slidin' Live Old Grey Whistle Test 1975 - YouTube[/ame]

wings?

really?

wings?

dayum
Didn't say that they were great, just that McCartney was the one who did all the writing and composing.

Personally, I like the Harrison solo stuff better than either of them...That doesn't change that McCartney was the primary musical talent of the Beatles, before and after...That he used his powers for evil with Jackson and Stevie doesn't change that either.

so you're saying that even though mccartney wrote shit, he wrote a lot of shit, so he's more talented?

:rofl:

you had me going for a minute there. good one :thup:

Forum List

Back