John Kerry Declares Virtual War on 'Deniers,' Calls Them 'Inexorable Threat'

I agree. A threat to all the rich white science haters that own multiple mansions, fly private jets and get driven around in large SUV’s like Kerry who profit off their klimate kult hysteria. A huge threat.

Fake news.

He’s a dirtbag hypocrite, but he said that humanity was the threat to itself.

Then he flew off in his private jet, a Dooshing 666.

Fake news.

He’s a dirtbag hypocrite, but he said that humanity was the threat to itself.

Then he flew off in his private jet, a Dooshing 666.

Humanity IS a threat to itself. It's not the animals that are heating the entire planet with carbon. The planet will shrug us off like a case of fleas. We'll be just another extinct species if we keep this up.

No idiot. He wants to removee Carbon Monoxide out of the atmostpher. CO1.

I swear you lot get dumber by the day.
You have to be the dumbest person on the planet, and the most prolific liar. Not a good combination.

Lurch has never talked about carbon monoxide, to my knowledge. Here he is under oath talking about removing CO2.

Seriously, why are you even here?

More….

You

You need a keeper to prevent you from stuffing your face at the kitty litter box.

You

You need a keeper to prevent you from stuffing your face at the kitty litter box.

You DO need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere. A LOT OF IT, but not all of it.

But you fools glom onto any misstatement and make into a huge big thing like the idiots you are.

It isn't so much that leftist democrats are foolish and ignorant, it's that the level of this ignorance takes away any sympathy when they die. Maybe that's a good thing.

You DO need to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere. A LOT OF IT, but not all of it.

But you fools glom onto any misstatement and make into a huge big thing like the idiots you are.
Shows his carbon monoxide videos, Simp.

If Kerry had just came out and said
“ you peasants will do as you’re told and make sacrifices so us elites can maintain the lifestyle we have become accustomed to “

I could at least respect the rare moment of honesty from him.

Things like deflecting sunlight or any other idiotic AGWCult plan should be treated as a crime against humanity

Humanity IS a threat to itself. It's not the animals that are heating the entire planet with carbon. The planet will shrug us off like a case of fleas. We'll be just another extinct species if we keep this up.
Inevitably.

The question is when, and whether we can actually do something effective about it.

Also, the accuracy and intention of the doomsaying.

Complicated.

z,,a,aa,,a k kakakkakkakak.jpg

Forum List

Back