John Kerry Can't Get The Job Done; Obama Sends Henry Kissinger To Forge New Relations With Putin

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I thought ole Henry was dead. Never the less, this is proof of what a failure John Kerry is at Secretary of State.

th

Inside Obama s Secret Outreach to Russia - Bloomberg View

I thought ole Henry was dead. Never the less, this is proof of what a failure John Kerry is at Secretary of State.

th

Inside Obama s Secret Outreach to Russia - Bloomberg View

What happened to Obama's red phone to the Kremlin? President's usually don't send the Sec of State or a civilian to talk to another head of state. They reserve that for themselves, and the President's dignitaries talk to their equivalent counterpart in the other country. I forgot, it would interrupt his golf game.

What better than an old fat Jewish German to negotiate...Russians tend to like Germans more than Americans...

If I were ever going to go religious.....I'd choose Judaism.

Why? Because I've never had a Jewish person try to recruit me. In fact...I think I'd have to beg to be allowed to join. You won't see any dopey used tires with "Abraham Saves" painted on them decorating your highway.

If I were ever going to go religious.....I'd choose Judaism.

Why? Because I've never had a Jewish person try to recruit me. In fact...I think I'd have to beg to be allowed to join. You won't see any dopey used tires with "Abraham Saves" painted on them decorating your highway.
What else you gonna use for toilet paper if the Mormons stop coming around with free literature?

Forum List

Back