John kasich wins ohio and the presidency is finished

I like Kasich but I just don't think he's alpha enough honestly. He's not fighting the establishment mafia. I just don't think he can stand up them and expose them like Trump can. For me Trump is about one beautiful thing. All the corrupt agendas, the lying media, the state run strong arm organizations and the insane amount of corporatism lurking in the shadows is all exposing itself as they all descend upon Trump, foaming at the mouth to destroy him. Just like the mafia does to witnesses and just like criminals do with their armies of lawyers.

I like Kasich but I just don't think he's alpha enough honestly. He's not fighting the establishment mafia. I just don't think he can stand up them and expose them like Trump can. For me Trump is about one beautiful thing. All the corrupt agendas, the lying media, the state run strong arm organizations and the insane amount of corporatism lurking in the shows is all exposing itself as they all descend upon Trump, foaming at the mouth to destroy him. Just like the mafia does to witnesses and just like criminals do with their armies of lawyers.
Hell ya rookie! Welcome to the board.

Not sure of how the presidency is finished.
Trump is a wild card. Kasich could probably win the presidency against Clinton, but not the nomination. Cruz couldn't beat Clinton nationally.
Looks like the GOP is going to have to depend on Trump.

Forum List

Back