John Kasich is testing the waters and getting serious about 2016

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
This guy is generating TONS of news already and is by far the most qualified candidate to win the preidency even over Hilary. He's also accomplished way more things on state and major federal levels as the artitcht of the balanced budgets that let to his surplus for the nation in 1998 signed by Bill Clinton.

When he enters watch the libs they will FREAK, because this guy is the one guy that can crush Hilary in a general. Billionaire adelson from Las Vegas is looking for a guy like him to back.

John Kasich on 2016 I would not get in this if I didn t think I could win - The Washington Post

John Kasich in NH I m unorthodox because I m normal - Yahoo News

Ohio gov Kasich in NH coy on possible White House run Boston Herald

You don't listen so well, do you? I told you a while back that Kasich would be a good VP pick for Walker or Cruz but he ain't ever gonna get elected at the top of the ticket.

• Banned
You don't listen so well, do you? I told you a while back that Kasich would be a good VP pick for Walker or Cruz but he ain't ever gonna get elected at the top of the ticket.

And........What did I tell you and everybody here? He will be the next President of the USA. Walker and Bush can't stand up to his accomplishments. Bush wont win a state due to his last name and Walker will be over shadowed by Rand Paul. You need to learn about politics. I'll teach you.

And........What did I tell you and everybody here? He will be the next President of the USA. Walker and Bush can't stand up to his accomplishments. Bush wont win a state due to his last name and Walker will be over shadowed by Rand Paul. You need to learn about politics. I'll teach you.
Bush is going nowhere, Paul is going nowhere, Kasich is only going somewhere on somebody else's coattails. Sorry, I like him too but he won't be at the top of the ticket.

Really good governor, I think he's kinda bland for the popularity contest the presidency has become though.

• Banned
Really good governor, I think he's kinda bland for the popularity contest the presidency has become though.

LOL.. It is usually a popularity contest this early in the campaign if you know politics. However, that all changes to substance and likeability and Kasich has BOTH. He will win the Presidency and is smart for waiting to get in.

This guy is generating TONS of news already and is by far the most qualified candidate to win the preidency even over Hilary. He's also accomplished way more things on state and major federal levels as the artitcht of the balanced budgets that let to his surplus for the nation in 1998 signed by Bill Clinton.

When he enters watch the libs they will FREAK, because this guy is the one guy that can crush Hilary in a general. Billionaire adelson from Las Vegas is looking for a guy like him to back.

John Kasich on 2016 I would not get in this if I didn t think I could win - The Washington Post

I don't see him causing strong emotions on either side. I mean listen to the guy:

meh.

I don't see him causing strong emotions on either side. I mean listen to the guy:

meh.

I loved that speech. Very personal and you knew he was being honest. That will take him very far.

meh.

I loved that speech. Very personal and you knew he was being honest. That will take him very far.

One would always hope that honesty would be a winning attribute. We'll see how that goes.

meh.

One would always hope that honesty would be a winning attribute. We'll see how that goes.

Agreed.

Forum List

Back