John Brennan Freaks, Continues Meltdown Following Trump’s Declassification Order

He knows.....Brennan knows he is chopped liver.

he deserves all that's coming to him and then some.

feeling no pity here, for that criminal thug.

thumb_ap-photo-jose-luis-magana-lf-there-is-a-scintilla-of-35618024.png

Maxine Waters will claim that this dilemma brought on to Brennen is racist being he's black

when something like this happens to Pelosi, her face will literally melt down and we will see the nancy pelosi version of poltergeist.

so if brennen melts down, does that mean hes a witch? didnt some bitch melt down in some movie when this hot white chick threw water at her?

I wish I had your faith. But I don’t hold out any hope that anything will happen to any of them.

This is so much fun to witness. I bet he's on his prayer rug facing Mecca right now.

John Brennan Freaks, Continues Meltdown Following Trump's Declassification Order (VIDEO)

President Trump and Bill Barr already know what is in these documents that are being declassified.

They are already in control of this information. Right now, Trump is just stringing us along, building up the tension. As an enshrinee in the WWE Hall of Fame, he knows how to create excitement.

From the way Mr. Brennan (who also knows what's in it) is freaking out, it should be pretty good.

Last edited:
John Brennan on top of being a Communist traitor, is mentally ill.
Enough questions have been raised that the American people deserve to know what actually happened here, not just what the IC feels like telling us.

Democrats who were eager to defend the Mueller investigation from anything that might thwart it need to take the same approach to this investigation, even if they are confident there’s nothing there. Just as was the case with Mueller, the only way out is through.

Will Trump's declassification order create a chilling effect on the intelligence community? What's the alternative?

The alternative is for the Intelligence community to sue for peace with President Trump.

The problem is that the IC declared war on the President, and he always fights back.

I don't think that Trump hates the IC, so if they were willing to turn their firepower on the liberal establishment, the Obamas, the Clintons, the media- the President might be willing to make peace with them.

The alternative is for the Intelligence community to sue for peace with President Trump.

The problem is that the IC declared war on the President, and he always fights back.

I don't think that Trump hates the IC, so if they were willing to turn their firepower on the liberal establishment, the Obamas, the Clintons, the media- the President might be willing to make peace with them.
I don’t agree with appeasing the IC. Those are the last people I want to have any leeway in messing with our elections. If they have proof of wrong doing great, let’s see it. I don’t want them to be taking sides due to political affiliation. Purge that organization right now and hard. Send people to prison, kill their careers and revoke any pension they have.

Forum List

Back