John Bolton is a schmuck, to me.

Bottom line is, Bolton is not the 'schmuck' your OP portrays him to be.
Bottom line is, I took you to the mat on this.
Final bottom line is, I''ll concede at least a 'semi-draw' to you, cuz you thought no one would challenge you on your OP.

False on all counts.

I showed Bolton statements, from 2006, supporting sanctions. (the current policy)

I called him a schmuck, because, he calls the current President naive for pursuing sanctions as a primary deterrant, meanwhile...............NEVER do we have him on record calling the LAST President "naive" for same said policy......................<--the source of my thinking, that he's a schmuck. It is what it is, he's a partisan like 99.999% of these other douches in the limelight. Lemme see him call Bush naive, I'll paypal ya enough to buy a lollipop.

and that's the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold SAID SO

I'm having trouble figuring out if a real person just typed this.
:eusa_eh:....................:cuckoo:..................:eek:

You are an established fool.

You'd confuse two or three trees with a forest.

I venture to guess the guy who uses caps like a schitzo, can't call the people he hates enough goofy sophomoric names, like the President, for example...........and has the shittiest Rep. of any poster, on a Conservative message-board, no less, is the established fool.

I mean, I could be mistaking................but seriously........your posts suggest an escape from a psyche ward.

As stated , when brain dead Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids like you are displeased with me then obviously I am pleased. And, just because I am NOT a Conservative, and occasionally some defective and/or confused Conservative disagrees with me is no bigee.

As to CAPS, since when are CAPS an indicator of anything than STYLE of presentation....PERIOD. Prove that CAPS are what you purport them to be you fucking Libtardic arsehole.

I notice that you cannot SPECIFICALLY refute the incontrovertible TRUTHS or FACTS I state about your demented vomit.....so it is understandable that an intellectual pissant like you would continue puking out irrelevancies.

He is a bit of a Neocon but he's no "schmuck." He's actually a very intelligent man. He also shows far more leadership on these issues than most in this current Administration do. Does anyone really get Hopey Changey's foreign policy at this point? It just seems so muddled to me. We know he's sorry for America being so terrible but other than that i just don't get his foreign policy. Bolton's no "schmuck." Believe it.

John Bolton would be a kick ASS sec of state

bolton is a neo-con extremist. he'd have the mid east blown up in 30 seconds flat. he's not a moron like dick morris, though.

And, of course Jillian, just another Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoid, is a world wide authority on who is a moron and who isn't.....and her opinion if of eminent interest to all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back