Joe warned of food shortages so CA cuts water rations to farmers & another food producer set on fire. Pre-planned famine coming

Do you really think the entire state is Palm Springs?

Almost all the rice in Cali is grown in the Sacramento Valley, an area that gets less than 20 inches a rain a year and is known for it very hot and dry summers. Not really the ideal place to grown rice.

Give me a link.

How about 3?

We don't export rice to China.

Art of the Deal: Trump Now Selling Rice to China

Next up, selling them Kung Po Chicken. BREAKING NEWS: China Buying Rice for the First Time From U.S.
www.usmessageboard.com

More Winning! China allows first EVER rice imports from US

China allows first-ever US rice imports Would NOT have happened under Clinton! Only Trump being tough on trade deficit has made this possible.
www.usmessageboard.com

Thanks To Trump, The U.S. Can Ship Rice To China For First Time After 10 Yrs Of Failed Negotiations

This is true leadership at work by our glorious leader and it's only going to get better. We're just six months in working towards making America great again and this is just another evolutionary step in getting there. The rice farmers in America will be pleased. The U.S. Can Now Ship Rice to...
www.usmessageboard.com

The farmers I know would rather sell to countries that arent commies.
I know you want to feed our enemies but do you have to be so blatant about it comrade.

I doubt you ever met a farmer. The ones I work with want to make the most money they can, as farming is a hard life and there is no guarantee for the next season

I doubt you ever met a farmer. The ones I work with want to make the most money they can, as farming is a hard life and there is no guarantee for the next season

I've met plenty of farmers.
In fact they were mostly rice farmers. Thats what they used to grow in Katy Tx. before the farms were overrun by developments.
So dont even try and tell me I've never met a farmer. We used to hunt geese and ducks on the rice farms.
Feel free to look up Katy Tx rice farming.

Forum List

Back