Joe & Mika Beating Up On Trump Again.He's Got Some Screws Loose?,But Al Franken & The Rest Are OK?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Did any of you catch that clip of Boring Joe accusing Trump of being mentally unstable? Looks like he wants to start a war with Ding Jung Hung?
:mm:
And this is after the news of Al Franken having his way with a sexy sleeping white female.
Then we have Matt Lauer and Hillary Clinton. And all of the other Democrats who have been in the news due to sex scandals.
So Trump has lost his mind? :laugh2:

There's something way not right about Joe. Mika is just a mega airhead but Joe? That guy is a loony tune.

Why do you people watch the very garbage you bitch about?

It boggles my mind.
The left whine about Fox constantly but seemingly watch more of it than I do and I like the channel.
The right bitch about CNN but seemingly tune in and even give links to their website which supports them financially with each click.

This shit defies logic. Don't like something STOP SUPPORTING IT with views & links

• Banned

It boggles my mind.
The left whine about Fox constantly but seemingly watch more of it than I do and I like the channel.
The right bitch about CNN but seemingly tune in and even give links to their website which supports them financially with each click.

This shit defies logic. Don't like something STOP SUPPORTING IT with views & links
i wonder if Boring Joe has any idea of how pathetic he looks wearing those K-Mart $35.00 glasses?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Did any of you catch that clip of Boring Joe accusing Trump of being mentally unstable? Looks like he wants to start a war with Ding Jung Hung?
And this is after the news of Al Franken having his way with a sexy sleeping white female.
Then we have Matt Lauer and Hillary Clinton. And all of the other Democrats who have been in the news due to sex scandals.
At least they're taking the high road and not questioning Melania's citizenship. (-:

Mr.& Mrs. Mika are as harmless as they are irrelevant.

Really. From "Mr. Mika's" resume:

"""Scarborough was previously a lawyer and a politician, and served in the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 2001 as a Republican from the 1st district of Florida.

Scarborough is also a visiting fellow at the Harvard Institute of Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.[1] He was named in the 2011 Time 100 as one of the most influential people in the world.

"Mrs. Mika" is the daughter of Zbigniew Brzezinski who was counselor to President Lyndon B. Johnson from 1966 to 1968 and was President Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor from 1977 to 1981.

Their exposure and political involvement make them more qualified than 95% of the other political talk show hosts.

It boggles my mind.

Whenever something big hits, and it happens practically every day, I turn on Fox and as usual, if it's something bad about Trump, they are talking about Hillary instead. Never fails. It's a good exercise in understanding how really biased media such as Fox Noise works on supporting Trump's base.

Mr.& Mrs. Mika are as harmless as they are irrelevant.

Really. From "Mr. Mika's" resume:

"""Scarborough was previously a lawyer and a politician, and served in the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 2001 as a Republican from the 1st district of Florida.

Scarborough is also a visiting fellow at the Harvard Institute of Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.[1] He was named in the 2011 Time 100 as one of the most influential people in the world.

"Mrs. Mika" is the daughter of Zbigniew Brzezinski who was counselor to President Lyndon B. Johnson from 1966 to 1968 and was President Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor from 1977 to 1981.

Their exposure and political involvement make them more qualified than 95% of the other political talk show hosts.
That might explain that huge TV audience they've got, huh?

A bit of difference between someone sexually harassing women and treason.

I wonder if Jh his hands o
There's something way not right about Joe. Mika is just a mega airhead but Joe? That guy is a loony tune.
I wonder if boring Joe has seen any of those vids of Biden on utube?..and trump is the abnormal one?

My, my. how hard the "Conservatives" are working to divert the attention from the noose closing around the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

Forum List

Back