Joe Biden's son arraigned on federal felony tax charges, pleads not guilty

But remember, Joe BIden has politicized the DoJ to go after his political enemies.

And his own kid somehow.

I hope he didn't use a government plane for transportation. That is the kind of shit a Biden would pull. MAGA

He is just going to get pardoned. I wish this was done next year…or do we get into a statue of limitations issue?

We all know that Hunter paid the taxes, right? Paid them late, but he did pay them.

Why are Democrats not curious about exactly how he earned enough money to have a $1.4MM tax bill? Skills? Knowledge? Competence?

Beats me.

We all know that Hunter paid the taxes, right? Paid them late, but he did pay them.

Why are Democrats not curious about exactly how he earned enough money to have a $1.4MM tax bill? Skills? Knowledge? Competence?

Beats me.
Is your ignorance supposed to imply something nefarious?

Certainly Comer must know, right?

Up next, Joe Biden's son will be arraigned on federal gun felonies in Delaware.

The real fun begins when the money trail shows how he got all the millions he didn't pay taxes on.

Well, I don't even claim home office though I could just because I know it is a red flag for an audit. What made him think claiming your hooker as a business expense was not going to raise a red flag is beyond me.

Forum List

Back