Joe Biden’s Brain Glitches Out at KBJ Ceremony, Starts Rambling About Xi Jinping and the Himalayas

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The entire world is laughing at Joe Biden. Meanwhile, American leftoids keep ignoring this and defending the worst POTUS in history, and Harris will make 2.

Jill, you are an enabler.

“America is a nation that can be defined in a single word,” he began. “I was in the the foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping, traveling with him, that’s when I traveled 17,000 miles when I was Vice President—I don’t know that for a fact.”

“I don’t know that for a fact.” That should be Joe Biden’s motto.

“What do you say, this guy’s running the country?” Tucker said as he burst into laughter. “Hopefully not for long — not capable of running the country. But notice the reaction. At least Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson was like dignified enough to look deeply embarrassed as the president just skipped a groove in his head, went off about marching the Himalayas.

“But you’ll notice his vice president sort of nodded like, ‘oh yeah, of course’,” he went on. “If you could define America in one word, it’d be the 17,000 miles he had traveled with president Xi through the Himalayas with the Yeti.”

“She’ll nod to anything,” he said with a puckish grin.

Biden, of course, got torched on Twitter by those who can only poke fun at the president as they look aghast at his utterly failed presidency.

This meme from Jack Posobiec was perfect.

The entire world is laughing at Joe Biden. Meanwhile, American leftoids keep ignoring this and defending the worst POTUS in history, and Harris will make 2.

“America is a nation that can be defined in a single word,” he began. “I was in the the foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping, traveling with him, that’s when I traveled 17,000 miles when I was Vice President—I don’t know that for a fact.”
“What do you say, this guy’s running the country?” Tucker said as he burst into laughter. “Hopefully not for long — not capable of running the country. But notice the reaction. At least Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson was like dignified enough to look deeply embarrassed as the president just skipped a groove in his head, went off about marching the Himalayas.
“But you’ll notice his vice president sort of nodded like, ‘oh yeah, of course’,” he went on. “If you could define America in one word, it’d be the 17,000 miles he had traveled with president Xi through the Himalayas with the Yeti.”
Biden, of course, got torched on Twitter by those who can only poke fun at the president as they look aghast at his utterly failed presidency.

The problem with believing any of this, it originated from Foxnews. And once again, pawxsnews has been bagged doctoring videos of biden. So what you are reporting may be true but it may also be just made up.

People are lucky today for something. We are actually seeing the worst ever, while all deceased Americans since 1796 have not had that same opportunity

Wonder what Cornpop would say?

Cornpop would say: it's always a good time to watch an animated Cornpop video!!

One thing that I haven't heard anyone bring up about the "chain" is that the chain used to partition a pool into areas would be a plastic chain. Hmmmmmm.

One thing that I haven't heard anyone bring up about the "chain" is that the chain used to partition a pool into areas would be a plastic chain. Hmmmmmm.

I don't know. Did they have plastic when Joe Biden was young? :auiqs.jpg:

Why would I bother. Now, find me the same video from the real news agencies and I will. But pawxsnews is no longer considered news at all.

I know why you dont bother.
Ya cant call it fake if you were to watch it.
1649610468416.png

Where was Dr Jill when her husband was showering with their daughter???

Forum List

Back