Joe Biden Would Consider Kamala Harris for VP, Says She is Also ‘Capable’ of Being a Supreme Court J

Joe offers Kamala quid pro quo, shocker. Offers bribe to Kamala, SCOTUS nomination in exchange for help bringing in the black vote.

Damn, I called this two months ago then thought it couldn't be a good idea.

Joe Biden Would Consider Kamala Harris for VP, Says She is Also 'Capable' of Being a Supreme Court Justice

“We lost a really good one, the senator from California,” Biden said. “She is capable of being president or vice president or on the Supreme Court or attorney general. Her capacity is unlimited.”

“We have so many people who have such great talent,” the candidate added.
Biden might need to start lawyering up instead of looking for a VP

Joe offers Kamala quid pro quo, shocker. Offers bribe to Kamala, SCOTUS nomination in exchange for help bringing in the black vote.

Well, considering Obama hasn't or won't endorse him, I can't say I blame him. The fact is though, Biden is more popular with black voters than she is. Her trying to help him, could end up hurting him.

Well, considering Obama hasn't or won't endorse him, I can't say I blame him. The fact is though, Biden is more popular with black voters than she is. Her trying to help him, could end up hurting him.

Most presidents don't get involved in the primary process until after a nominee is selected.

Bush didn't endorse Quayle
Reagan didn't endorse Bush

The exception was Clinton endorsing Gore, and it just underlined what a weak candidate he was...

Forum List

Back