Joe Biden used the government to destroy an innocent man…he is truly evil….

The Deep State is loyal to the washington swamp and business as usual - which in 2016 meant hillary, jeb bush, biden and the democrats

it still does in fact
Deep state is a Trump fantasy. It's his scapegoat when he screws up like his attempted extortion of Shokin.

Deep state is a Trump fantasy. It's his scapegoat when he screws up like his attempted extortion of Shokin.
The Deep State is plain as day to anyone with their eyes open

The Deep State is a myth, a boogieman for people to blame all the world's problems on
You know I wont agree with that so why even bother posting it?

trump was hated by the inside washington crowd because he was an outsider selected by common people instead of the usual oligarchs

and libs such as you who complained about the “republicrats” for 20 years fell for it hook, line and sinker

So I am only supposed to post things you agree with? That is a new one.

trump was hated by the inside washington crowd because he was an outsider selected by common people instead of the usual oligarchs

That is the story you all were told. And you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

and libs such as you who complained about the “republicrats” for 20 years fell for it hook, line and sinker

I am very sure I have never used the term republicrat or even really know what it means.

And posting a silly face
So I am only supposed to post things you agree with? That is a new one.
we already did the usual “did so” - “did not” thing many times on this forum

do think you can just wear us down by repetition?

if so think again

I am very sure I have never used the term republicrat or even really know what it means.
I am sure you have spent a lifetime complaining that democrats and republicans are two sides of the same coin in a rigged game

then when a real 3rd option emerged you flipped out

And posting a silly face

we already did the usual “did so” - “did not” thing many times on this forum

do think you can just wear us down by repetition?

if so think again

Just point out the facts.

But to answer your question, no I do not ever expect you to accept a single fact, it is not in your nature.

So, you are saying that Joe Biden is so powerful that he got the DOJ/FBI to destroy a man, as the title of the thread says, and that Trump was so impotent that even hand picking the heads of both the DOJ and the FBI that he could do nothing to stop Joe from doing so?
Every president "hand picks" the heads of the DOJ and FBI.

No, Trump could not as one man defeat all the activists working within the Bureaucracy, he couldn't even legally fire anyone but his own appointees, the rest are protected under civil service and contract law.

Since you appear to have no clue what you're talking about now would be a great time to stop before embarrassing yourself further.

common people hmm?

On average, the donors contributed about $285,000 to the Trump campaign and its joint-fundraising committees, which split their hauls with the Republican Party. About 9% of Trump’s billionaire donors, however, gave less than $5,000. At least 19 also donated to pro-Trump super-PACs. Unlike other types of political committees, super-PACs can accept unlimited amounts of money. The Adelsons, for instance, gave $90 million to a pro-Trump super-PAC called Preserve America. Marvel Entertainment billionaire Isaac Perlmutter and his wife, Laura, gave $21 million to America First. Kelcy Warren donated $10 million to the same group.

common people hmm?

On average, the donors contributed about $285,000 to the Trump campaign and its joint-fundraising committees, which split their hauls with the Republican Party. About 9% of Trump’s billionaire donors, however, gave less than $5,000. At least 19 also donated to pro-Trump super-PACs. Unlike other types of political committees, super-PACs can accept unlimited amounts of money. The Adelsons, for instance, gave $90 million to a pro-Trump super-PAC called Preserve America. Marvel Entertainment billionaire Isaac Perlmutter and his wife, Laura, gave $21 million to America First. Kelcy Warren donated $10 million to the same group.

Why do you feel the need to lie?
The Republican Party has long been panned by its detractors as the party of big money and big donors -- but donation patterns have changed measurably under President Trump, a Fox News analysis of campaign finance data shows.

Sixty-one percent of money raised directly by the Trump campaign this election cycle came from small donors (donations under $200), according to Federal Election Commission figures.

That is similar to the proportion Trump raised during the 2016 election cycle, when 65 percent of donations were under $200. And this is dramatically higher than previous Republican nominees. Mitt Romney raised 26 percent of his direct contributions from small donations in 2012, and John McCain raised 25 percent from small donations in 2008.

Only 15% of billionaires donated to the Trump campaign, so who do you think they were supporting?

common people hmm?

Big money in politics is not new

but the voters trump attracts are there gor his policies not the size of his campaign fund

Every president "hand picks" the heads of the DOJ and FBI.

No, Trump could not as one man defeat all the activists working within the Bureaucracy, he couldn't even legally fire anyone but his own appointees, the rest are protected under civil service and contract law.

Since you appear to have no clue what you're talking about now would be a great time to stop before embarrassing yourself further.

So, you agree that Biden, while not even the POTUS was a more powerful man than Trump who had no control even over those he hired personally.

So, you agree that Biden, while not even the POTUS was a more powerful man than Trump who had no control even over those he hired personally.
Why do you feel such an urgent need to lie?

I never said any such thing and the very idea is ludicrous. Biden has never had control of the DOJ or FBI prior to becoming president.

Forum List

Back