Joe Biden Says That He Wouldn't Be Running If It Weren't For Donald Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Gee, I genuinely wonder why. After Trump crushing the polls and all the Biden/Harris Administration has done so far to mess up this country, do they honestly believe that they have a chance to pull off another win? I really don't think that even fraud can help them this time unless it's even more massive than last time.

If it weren't for Donald Trump being the GOP nominee Biden wouldn't have a chance would he? So no reason for him to be running. Is that what he means?

dems keep-digging.jpg

Joe Biden Says That He Wouldn't Be Running If It Weren't For Donald Trump​

Joe Biden is making a play on words. What he really means is that he hasn't been able to run
at all for many years, hell, he can barely walk, but now that Trump is unexpectedly
coming back still as the top contender against him again still in '24 actually
LEADING him despite two impeachments, an FBI raid of his house,
senate committee investigations of him, and 91 indictments
and the billions the left have blown trying to emaciate
the guy, that Joe and the democrats are running
in their drawers now crapping them so much
looking for answers that Joe has had
to double up on his Depends. 🩳

Gee, I genuinely wonder why. After Trump crushing the polls and all the Biden/Harris Administration has done so far to mess up this country, do they honestly believe that they have a chance to pull off another win? I really don't think that even fraud can help them this time unless it's even more massive than last time.

Quite interesting. So, Biden is saying he isn't fit to be president and knows he shouldn't be running but he's the best person to beat Trump.

Joe Biden wouldn't have even won if it wasn't for the Democrat Dirty Trick's Department stealing the 2020 Presidential Election so he can just shut the hell up.

Forum List

Back