Joe Biden foot in the mouth moment AGAIN!!!!!

i'm going to go on record right now and make the prediction that the democrats will attempt to limit the number of debates between biden and ryan to the smallest number that they possibly get away with.

1?

None if they can. Would you want Biden on the same stage as Ryan if YOU were Obama? Joe's fully as ignorant about the economy as Barry is with the added drawback of having a bad habit of going "off script" and telling the truth.

Ryan will eat him alive in a debate...

Well I must admit you would think the VP was very important since the way the left has went unhinged over Ryan. But yes the economy is the issue.
The VP is important:

President of the Senate.

Steps up to Commander in Chief in case the President is taken out of the picture.

Here is an article

List_of_tie-breaking_votes_cast_by_Vice_Presidents_of_the_United_States
The interesting thing about the names on the list is that most people would not recognise the names on the list, even the names of those vice presidents who cast the relatively large number of tie breaking votes.
Do you have a point to make here?

When Biden speaks to the President does he turn on his black accent and sound like Al Jolson?

Jolson_black.jpg

Last edited:
If people didn't eventually want him to be President they wouln't have voted for him.

The VP is important:

President of the Senate.

Steps up to Commander in Chief in case the President is taken out of the picture.

Here is an article

List_of_tie-breaking_votes_cast_by_Vice_Presidents_of_the_United_States
The interesting thing about the names on the list is that most people would not recognise the names on the list, even the names of those vice presidents who cast the relatively large number of tie breaking votes.
Do you have a point to make here?

I was responding to a previous post which asserted that the Vice President was important because he was President of the Senate. His only power as President of the Senate is to cast the deciding vote when the Senate vote is evenly split. I simply wanted to point out that many of those Vice Presidents who have cast the largest number of the deciding votes in the Senate are no longer even remembered.

Last edited:
Biden said what the democrat party thought the Black audience wanted to hear. Hillary Clinton tried a fake Black dialect years ago and it was disturbing. The sad truth is that democrats are playing Black people for suckers and so is the liberal media. A Black Minister in Chicago said he wasn't going to stand for the democrat party's support of gay marriage and nobody has heard from him since.

Forum List

Back