Joe Biden doesn't really care about black people

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Change my mind.

"While the left loves to point fingers at President Trump and call him a racist, they should take a look at their own guy Joe Biden who has a whole history of being a racist far greater than what they accuse Trump of being. I guess they are taking a chapter from the Saul Alinsky playbook to blame others for what you do or the liberal hypocritical double standard of do as I say not as I do.

Biden has a long history of supporting white supremacists and just being an all-around racially insensitive, privileged white geezer. For nearly 50 years he has knowingly and willingly associated himself with and supported the causes of the Democratic Party, known throughout history for its association with white supremacy.."

The Racist History Of Joe Biden

Change my mind.

"While the left loves to point fingers at President Trump and call him a racist, they should take a look at their own guy Joe Biden who has a whole history of being a racist far greater than what they accuse Trump of being. I guess they are taking a chapter from the Saul Alinsky playbook to blame others for what you do or the liberal hypocritical double standard of do as I say not as I do.

Biden has a long history of supporting white supremacists and just being an all-around racially insensitive, privileged white geezer. For nearly 50 years he has knowingly and willingly associated himself with and supported the causes of the Democratic Party, known throughout history for its association with white supremacy.."

This is well known. I like the fact that after calling Trump racists with no evidence, they elect someone who clearly was at one time very racists, and likely still has no care for minorities, in his elite gated community suburbs.

Screenshot_2020-11-08 All of Joe Biden's Homes, In Photos.png

Biden is a man of the people of course... in his elite mansion, off a private road way, in Greenville, Delaware.

How many would like to put money on how many foreign immigrants, blacks, and Hispanics live in this "man of the people" neighborhood?

Hmmm?

Biden is a phony, and he is corrupt, and he is perverted, and he has some degree of brain damage. I've watched this worthless meatbag slog through 47 years of a nothing career in politics.

He was going to be mercifully kicked to the curb until his old buddy Jim Clyburn saved his ass in South Carolina and then 3 days later the DNC ordered all the other candidates to drop out and the powers aligned behind Goofy Joe.

And here we are.

Bidon doesn't care about black people?

Trump couldn't give a f*** about ANYBODY except himself!

Otherwise, he would like every other presidential contender in history, accept the democratic result.
Not insight civil unrest that could easily result in violence.

Bidon doesn't care about black people?

Trump couldn't give a f*** about ANYBODY except himself!

Otherwise, he would like every other presidential contender in history, accept the democratic result.
Not insight civil unrest that could easily result in violence.
If Trump used the insurrection act, he would have been butchered by the media. He was in a can't win situation with the arbiters of self professed justice. The virus and the riots was just to coincidental during an election year. And many will never trust them again. They did their assigned shill jobs though.

Change my mind.

This is well known. I like the fact that after calling Trump racists with no evidence, they elect someone who clearly was at one time very racists, and likely still has no care for minorities, in his elite gated community suburbs.

View attachment 413012

Biden is a man of the people of course... in his elite mansion, off a private road way, in Greenville, Delaware.

How many would like to put money on how many foreign immigrants, blacks, and Hispanics live in this "man of the people" neighborhood?

Hmmm?

There is plenty of evidence of trumps racism.

Change my mind.

Let's be fair to President-elect Biden.

Most people who scream to the heavens how much they care about certain folks do not actually care.

Many of them in their personal lives show that their support is only rhetorical.

Usually the ones going around calling everybody else racist are the racist themselves. That is all they seem to look at is race. And last time I checked we all are one race, the human race.

Change my mind.

View attachment 413012

Hmmm?

There's even far more evidence of your own racism. It's splattered all over this board. Trump is Abraham Lincoln, compared to hater racist fucks like yourself, you exude racism.

Change my mind.

View attachment 413012

Hmmm?

The statists have always hated Black people. The statists hate the Deplorables today. people are used until they serve no purpose.

Change my mind.

View attachment 413012

Hmmm?

As usual, the hacks come to deflect.
You voted for someone that thinks you are inferior, you fuckin sell out :lol:

Change my mind.

View attachment 413012

Hmmm?

And the irony of it is, he also voted for Kamala Harris, who prosecuted and jailed more black people for minor drug crimes, and anyone before her.

:laughing0301:

Change my mind.

View attachment 413012

Hmmm?

And the irony of it is, he also voted for Kamala Harris, who prosecuted and jailed more black people for minor drug crimes, and anyone before her.

:laughing0301:

The Indian side of Kamala hates the negro :lol:

Change my mind.

View attachment 413012

Hmmm?

No there isn't. Trump has always got along tremendously well with black people in his long , professional life.

Before he declared his candidacy, Al Fucking Sharpton was giving him awards.

Forum List

Back