Joe Biden Calling For Trump's Impeachment Is A Sign He Knows He Can't Beat Him Head To Head

Joe will make a great President, but compared to Trumpybear, a big steaming pile of elephant dung would be great.

Biden is fucked. He knows it. His only chance is for trump to be removed from office.

Trump being removed doesn't help Biden
It helps the leftist loons.
Bidens only chance is seeming to be electable against Trump

Biden is fucked. He knows it. His only chance is for trump to be removed from office.

The only reason why this investigation is happening is because of trump. I guarantee you that if he gets removed, the investigations stop.

The only reason why this investigation is happening is because of trump. I guarantee you that if he gets removed, the investigations stop.

How does that pertain to my comment?

With Bernie out it will be interesting to see where his supporters go. I still think Biden is going to be the pick, Warren is an assured loss, so is Biden, but Biden has a better shot at winning the popular vote.

I like the way Joe doesn't say what Trump needs to be impeached for.
The commercials of Joe bragging about canning the Ukrainian prosecutor is all anyone needs to retire Joe.

Forum List

Back