Jodi Arias Trial

I saw a repeat of Dateline on ID over the weekend. It took place in Arizona and was about a missing woman. Juan Martinez was the prosecutor and got a conviction of the boyfriend without a body. Martinez is good!!!

I think Jody wanted to marry Travis and he did not want to marry her. It infuriated her he was taking someone else on a trip. I hope that fury causes her to be in prison for life.

Martinez is pretty good...I hope he wins this one!
I also heard on the news that right now there are 3 women on death row in Arizona....and Martinez put one of them there.

I also think she went to see him that day, to try and get him to take her to Cancun, and he probably kept telling her no....she got pissed and decided if she couldn't have him, nobody could.

I totally agree that that is what happened. And I don't believe she dropped his camera and he went crazy.

Aaah but how often does a killing committed in an alleged self-defense and in such a violent manner as this one apparently was cause the killer to flee and call no one? The trial is damning at this point because of the pictures that have been offered into evidence. There was also no prior evidence of domestic abuse or violence by him. Her? She allegedly sliced his tires. I truly look forward to the defense's case.

I have not heard of this woman, and know next to nothing about this case, so I will have to read up on it. But I just wanted to point out that often, there isn't any evidence of domestic violence. When a man hits the woman, he hits her in places that won't be seen - on her back, stomach, legs etc - places which are usually covered. The woman is frightened of him, so she keeps quiet about the abuse, and no one suspects a thing.

Don't assume this guy was squeaky clean - men can be very, very clever in getting away with abuse.

I'd rather not see the photos, thanks. Just hearing about what that crazy bitch did is enough.

No need to worry....I would not post them here.....but there is a site online that has the naked photos that were taken on June 4, 2008......of Jodi naked...and Travis naked on the bed. All that shit that they have been talking about.
The naked photos of Jodi....I kid you not......as gross as this sounds.....her butthole is as huge as an apple! And she is trying to say Travis was the sex animal...it looks like she has fucked an elephant.
And there are photos of Travis Alexander in the shower, after he had been laying there for days, and pics of the throat wound.......they are bad. But....and I'm not saying this to be disrespectful to this case or anything...but gore just doesn't bother me...so I have looked at them~

I saw the pics. Eh. No big deal You had me under the impression it was some horrible thing.

Jodi Arias is charged with killing her ex-lover in 2008 in Arizona.

Anyone watching it or reading about it?

Arias' defense strategy: Blame the victim? | HLNtv.com

She killed him in 2008 but the trial just began. She is one truly psychotic killer imo. Calm almost serene demeanor. She has offered, I believe, three different stories over the 4 years.

1-She was not there when he was killed.

2-She was there but she ran from the killers and never reported it.

3-She did kill Travis Alexander in self defense.

His injuries?

29 stab wounds, many in the back.
Shot in the face
Throat slit ear to ear.

Yeah, sure sounds like self-defense.

She doesn't seem to have much of a defense at all. She'll be locked up for the rest of her life. Another psycho.

Aaah but how often does a killing committed in an alleged self-defense and in such a violent manner as this one apparently was cause the killer to flee and call no one? The trial is damning at this point because of the pictures that have been offered into evidence. There was also no prior evidence of domestic abuse or violence by him. Her? She allegedly sliced his tires. I truly look forward to the defense's case.

I have not heard of this woman, and know next to nothing about this case, so I will have to read up on it. But I just wanted to point out that often, there isn't any evidence of domestic violence. When a man hits the woman, he hits her in places that won't be seen - on her back, stomach, legs etc - places which are usually covered. The woman is frightened of him, so she keeps quiet about the abuse, and no one suspects a thing.

Don't assume this guy was squeaky clean - men can be very, very clever in getting away with abuse.

There is a "48 Hours" program on her. You can find it on their website.

There is a "48 Hours" program on her. You can find it on their website.

I spent a short time reading up on her. I am not sure as yet what side of the fence I sit on, I do admit that it looks bad for her.

I'd rather not see the photos, thanks. Just hearing about what that crazy bitch did is enough.

No need to worry....I would not post them here.....but there is a site online that has the naked photos that were taken on June 4, 2008......of Jodi naked...and Travis naked on the bed. All that shit that they have been talking about.
The naked photos of Jodi....I kid you not......as gross as this sounds.....her butthole is as huge as an apple! And she is trying to say Travis was the sex animal...it looks like she has fucked an elephant.
And there are photos of Travis Alexander in the shower, after he had been laying there for days, and pics of the throat wound.......they are bad. But....and I'm not saying this to be disrespectful to this case or anything...but gore just doesn't bother me...so I have looked at them~

I saw the pics. Eh. No big deal You had me under the impression it was some horrible thing.

Well....some people don't like gore....and the gaping huge neck cut....is rather ugly.
The dead body pics aren't as much a deal.......to some...as are the naked photos of Jodi Arias.....in the one photo, her naked ass is sticking right up close at the camera.....THAT would get my ass banned ~LoL~
Thus why I mentioned I wouldn't post any of them here :)

I love the questions from the jurors. I read that only three states allow questions from the jury. I wish more did.

Her selective memory is definitely being observed by the jury based on their questions.

Jodi Arias is charged with killing her ex-lover in 2008 in Arizona.

Anyone watching it or reading about it?

Arias' defense strategy: Blame the victim? | HLNtv.com

She killed him in 2008 but the trial just began. She is one truly psychotic killer imo. Calm almost serene demeanor. She has offered, I believe, three different stories over the 4 years.

1-She was not there when he was killed.

2-She was there but she ran from the killers and never reported it.

3-She did kill Travis Alexander in self defense.

His injuries?

29 stab wounds, many in the back.
Shot in the face
Throat slit ear to ear.

Yeah, sure sounds like self-defense.

She doesn't seem to have much of a defense at all. She'll be locked up for the rest of her life. Another psycho.

Its Arizona! :eek:

Juan Martinez will get another crack at her. He was just getting started yesterday when court ended for the day. It does not convene again until Wednesday.

Well, Juan should be raring to go after a 5 day rest. The longer this trial lasts the more sorry I feel for Travis.

Juan Martinez will get another crack at her. He was just getting started yesterday when court ended for the day. It does not convene again until Wednesday.

Well, Juan should be raring to go after a 5 day rest. The longer this trial lasts the more sorry I feel for Travis.

More often than not, aggressive DA's like that do not fare well with juries. No one likes a bully, and when the victim on the stand is an attractive female, the rest of the situation seems to go out the window. The jury is offended by the DA's tactics and, quite often, will take it out on the DA when verdict time rolls around.

More often than not, aggressive DA's like that do not fare well with juries. No one likes a bully, and when the victim on the stand is an attractive female, the rest of the situation seems to go out the window. The jury is offended by the DA's tactics and, quite often, will take it out on the DA when verdict time rolls around.

Truthfully, I don't see him as being overly aggressive. I think he just moves fast compared to the defense attorney. That guy puts me to sleep!!!!

It's interesting that there are so many different opinions about this trial. I think that the jury questions indicate that they don't believe a word Jodi says and that they dislike her. They will find her guilty of first degree murder but will not sentence her to death, I think.

One last thing. I think Jodi is pretty when she had blond hair, makeup, and sexy clothes. But on the stand??? Not at all. She looks very homely and I doubt she appeals to the men in the courtroom.

These are just my humble opinions. :)

Jodi will generally appeal to men; it is what she does.

She is a great witness, and Prosecutor Martinez underestimated her. His anger is not helping his image at all. She is fully aware that he is trying to kill her because of what she made him look like early in examination not because he is fighting for Travis.

The jury questions leads me to believe there are at least two Mormons on the jury, and they are pissed at Jodi for what they believe is her betrayal of Mormonism, her baptism (having anal sex after the ritual), and Travis. They will be the ones fighting for the death penalty.

My predictions? She will be convicted. She will not received the death penalty. She may receive no more than 20 to 30 years. I hope she get life. She will survive well in prison, as well as a person can. And we are all safer with her in prison.

Last edited:
Jodi will generally appeal to me; it is what she does.

She is a great witness, and Prosecutor Martinez underestimated her. His anger is not helping his image at all. She is fully aware that he is trying to kill her because of what she made him look like early in examination not because he is fighting for Travis.

The jury questions leads me to believe there are at least two Mormons on the jury, and they are pissed at Jodi for what they believe is her betrayal of Mormonism, her baptism (having anal sex after the ritual), and Travis. They will be the ones fighting for the death penalty.

My predictions? She will be convicted. She will not received the death penalty. She may receive no more than 20 to 30 years. I hope she get life. She will survive well in prison, as well as a person can. And we are all safer with her in prison.

She'll survive well in prison. It won't take her long to find a 'girlfriend' to be her protector and look after her. Jodi is the type who will have sex, any kind of sex, with anyone, as long as it serves her purposes. She's one total psycho bitch. She will fit very well into the prison system.

Last edited:

Forgive me.....but Jodi Arias....glasses and complete with HUGE ass cold sore on her lip....is far from attarctive.
She reminds me of a fucking mouse......one who gets caught in a trap soon I hope!

She is a manipulator.....and I really don't care if she gets the death penalty or not...I want her to spend the rest of her life in prison with no possibility of parole.
She told a friend....she predicts this will be a hung jury...and then when it goes to trial again...she will be convicted of manslaughter, and after all the time she has spent locked up..she will walk.
Fucking bitch butchered that man.......give me the damn gun, I'll shoot her ass.

With many cases you are correct. These facts, the gruesome details and obvious attempts at manipulating the system by the defendant will be apparent to the jury as well.

Forgive me.....but Jodi Arias....glasses and complete with HUGE ass cold sore on her lip....is far from attarctive.
She reminds me of a fucking mouse......one who gets caught in a trap soon I hope!

Bowl of cream with that Meow?

Last edited:

With many cases you are correct. These facts, the gruesome details and obvious attempts at manipulating the system by the defendant will be apparent to the jury as well.

Possibly not.

Possibly not.

What they chose to do with and the weight they give it is another matter, but Jodi ain,t fooling too many people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum List

Back