Jodi Arias Trial

Actually, I saw her saying that she hopes the verdict will give his family some peace and allow them to move on. Did you miss that part?

Also, why would you show remorse if you didn't think you did wrong?

Jodi Arias is a sociopath, and borderline. The 2 makes for a special kind of monster

I saw the entire interview. You cannot see her craziness? :eusa_eh:

Truly abused women who "have" to kill an abuser, still has a sense of remorse for the actions she took, and the fact that it ended in another person losing their life. They feel guilt as well as a sense of remorse

Jodi had hurt feelings, she did not know how to process that. She goes to one of 2 extremes, either putting someone on a petal stool or devaluing them. There is no balance

Remorse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unfortunately, I got to know Jodi Arias, during the last 5 months. And with all my might, I tried to find something about her that was good. There is nothing. While she is articulate, and intelligent, there was nothing that would give me pause as to her guilt. She is manipulative and calculating. It is ALL about her. A very cunning woman.

Even Arias' parents had the suspicion to ask her or suspect she may have had something to do with Travis Alexanders murder. What does that tell you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1B68wSBfOw]Jodi Arias Murder Trail. Jodi's parents police interview mashup - YouTube[/ame]

Police officer: "you had enough suspicion to ask?"
Jodi's Mom: "yeah, of course"
Wow

"She goes to one of 2 extremes, either putting someone on a petal stool or devaluing them. There is no balance"

------------------------------

I'm sorry, but I really can't have a serious discussion with anyone who talks about putting someone on a "petal stool."

Actually, I think it's rather lovely. Some kind of metaphoric imagery. :thup:

Actually, no, I'm not. When a man put me through an emotional wringer, and even physically abused me, I didn't resort to killing him. And if I had, I would have made damn sure that a claim of "self-defense" was easily proven and substantiated.

That's how I conducted my life, so how am I screwed up? Because I see the reality in life that sometimes people treat others badly? And that if you choose the wrong person to treat badly you might be very, very sorry? You need to read more true crime, you'll see that this is actually a pretty common theme.

I mean, good grief, she became a Mormon to be with him, obviously thinking that she was the love of his life. He went right along with her converting to Mormon, did he not? No one can convince me that he wasn't leading her on, whether intentionally or not.

Then, bam, he's gonna run off with another woman? Tsk, tsk, tsk. He picked the wrong woman to fuck with, didn't he? Handsome, charismatic, motivational speaker who treated the wrong woman like yesterday's leftover fast food. He'll never do that again, will he?

Wow, you need to seek help with that seething anger of yours. Have you even looked at what she did to that man?

Jodi Arias is a calculating bitch that deserves everything she dished out. But unlike Arias our justice system is a little more civilized than what arias visited upon Travis Alexander

He used her. He rejected her. Men do that to women all the time. Women do that to men all the time. It is insane to think that kind of thing justifies murder.

Yeah, well I didn't say it justified murder. I said it sometimes CAUSES murder. So watch out who you fuck with. That's what I said.

This cruelty phase is pretty gruesome. She is gonna get the death penalty.

What a moron. Why?! Why would she do that to him..

And it is clear none of our 'experts' knows what it's like to stab much less kill anyone.

Last edited:
I don't know how they can find her mentally ok after hearing all of this. I realize they want her to get the death penalty but she cannot be sane murdering someone in that way especially.

Seriously.

I'm sorry, but based on my own life and the things I've seen and the things I've endured...I think he brought it on himself. I suspect he put her through some real psychological torture. Sorry, Travis, someone should have warned you to watch out who you're fucking with.

I suspect she'll be admired in prison.

Wow ! you are screwed up.

Actually, no, I'm not. When a man put me through an emotional wringer, and even physically abused me, I didn't resort to killing him. And if I had, I would have made damn sure that a claim of "self-defense" was easily proven and substantiated.

That's how I conducted my life, so how am I screwed up? Because I see the reality in life that sometimes people treat others badly? And that if you choose the wrong person to treat badly you might be very, very sorry? You need to read more true crime, you'll see that this is actually a pretty common theme.

I mean, good grief, she became a Mormon to be with him, obviously thinking that she was the love of his life. He went right along with her converting to Mormon, did he not? No one can convince me that he wasn't leading her on, whether intentionally or not.

Then, bam, he's gonna run off with another woman? Tsk, tsk, tsk. He picked the wrong woman to fuck with, didn't he? Handsome, charismatic, motivational speaker who treated the wrong woman like yesterday's leftover fast food. He'll never do that again, will he?

That is absolutely ridiculous. There was zero evidence that Travis abused her. Travis was no different than many men his age. Women need to be smarter and move on when they are not getting what they want. Nobody forced her to move to Arizona after the breakup. That was so stupid. His friends all said she was obsessed with him.

You don't know what you're talking about. You sound like you have no more sense than Jodi. Actually you sound as dangerous as she is.

Wow, you need to seek help with that seething anger of yours. Have you even looked at what she did to that man?

Jodi Arias is a calculating bitch that deserves everything she dished out. But unlike Arias our justice system is a little more civilized than what arias visited upon Travis Alexander

I went and looked at the autopsy photos. Wow, she was really either very angry or very frightened.

I don't really see what's civilized about being sentenced to death, then having to anticipate your impending death for weeks or months, and think about it and imagine what it will be like, and finally to be strapped to a gurney and a needle injected in your vein while people witness the event and crowds cheer outside. Or electrocution, that's pretty gruesome, do they still do that?

That is absolutely ridiculous. There was zero evidence that Travis abused her. Travis was no different than many men his age. Women need to be smarter and move on when they are not getting what they want. Nobody forced her to move to Arizona after the breakup. That was so stupid. His friends all said she was obsessed with him.

You don't know what you're talking about. You sound like you have no more sense than Jodi. Actually you sound as dangerous as she is.

This isn't about me, you can put your claws away.

Last edited:
Apparently the original jury was so moved by the depravity of the crime that it took them just enough time to settle down with a cup of coffee and sharpen their pencils before they recommend the death penalty. It brings to mind another depraved female murder in Texas who was executed in 1998. Karla Fay Tucker may or may have not been rehabilitated by her ten years on death row and I think she was a changed person but the crime was so depraved, murder with a pick axe, that she was strapped to the gourney and even George Bush didn't try to intervene.

Wow, up here in Alaska a woman was just convicted of Second Degree Murder and sentenced to 22 years in prison for stabbing her boyfriend MULTIPLE times, causing his death. No big national coverage, no huge outcry, etc.... No big Mormon family involved, that's probably part of the reason. Also, I suspect these two weren't as attractive as Jodi and Travis. Who cares if ugly people kill each other, right?

BETHEL, Alaska: Bethel woman gets 22 years for killing boyfriend | State News | ADN.com

Oh, also...she was drunk. I guess that means it wasn't entirely her fault. She'll probably be out of jail in a few years.

Yeah it's Mormons...not. Nancy can only obsess over one trial at a time. And she's only going to bother with the the ones wher the trial are televised. That is it plain and simple.

Speaking of Mormons... I wonder how devout Mormons view the Death Penalty? Since the Mormon faith has been referenced many times during this trial and several Mormons have provided and are currently providing testimony, it could have an impact on the outcome of the trial. I could be wrong but, so far it seems like the Mormons at hand (at least) are okay with it.

Wow, up here in Alaska a woman was just convicted of Second Degree Murder and sentenced to 22 years in prison for stabbing her boyfriend MULTIPLE times, causing his death. No big national coverage, no huge outcry, etc.... No big Mormon family involved, that's probably part of the reason. Also, I suspect these two weren't as attractive as Jodi and Travis. Who cares if ugly people kill each other, right?

BETHEL, Alaska: Bethel woman gets 22 years for killing boyfriend | State News | ADN.com

Oh, also...she was drunk. I guess that means it wasn't entirely her fault. She'll probably be out of jail in a few years.

I think the difference is: the one in Alaska did not have 2 different stories then call Dateline and 48 Hours for interviews. Then change their story again.

I think the difference is: the one in Alaska did not have 2 different stories then call Dateline and 48 Hours for interviews. Then change their story again.

Yes, Jodi created the attention around her trial. She courted the media. What made it blow up as big as it has, is that she changed her story several times during the interviews, admitted to killing Travis 2 years later while sitting in jail, and has continued to seek out media attention/interviews all while lying in court.

Hi I'm from the other Jodi thread - We started the other one because we go off topic at times at trial lulls and didn't want to invade your thread and annoy you. Sorry for the confusion. I'm going to bounce between the two for needle day looking for words of wisdom and some wit. :)

Forum List

Back