Jobs Report Blows Away Recession Fears as Trump Economy Continues to Soar

Dude, this is the longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country, it cannot last forever, our system is not designed that way.

Trump have [has] been raising taxes for the last 600 days and you do not seem to have minded.

Show me where. I'm retired and my taxes are lower.

Another person that has missed all the news about Trump's tariffs. We have a lot of ill informed people on this forum.

Very wrong answer Ray. Totally wrong. The end result GM became profitable. That’s a fact that you keep ignoring. Obama did a very good job.

I did not say anything about oil prices and bail out. You did.

GM is profitable? Humorous, to say the least!

General Motors Company (GM) Profitability | Seeking Alpha

You have to come up with that link? are you serious?

What is seekingalpha.com?

It is actually a very good site for private investors

I asked you if the link is inaccurate.

You posted something different. So you are lying.

As Paul Harvey would say, I gave you the "Rest Of The Story".

i-mW4nRfK-S.jpg

Making stupid comments such as you do negates any response. Grow up.

No No and No.... I asked you an honest question. I expect an honest answer.

You gave me and come up something different.

I'll start on a personal note.

Our company is a same day service where business changes on a dime. It requires us to have rapid and reliable communications as we are on the road driving not able to pull over trucks and big rigs.

This was not a problem before DumBama. We had what was called Nextel two way radios for that purpose. After the Obama administration created regulations that stopped us from communicating, Nextel went out of business, and there hasn't been a reliable service since then to take it's place.

My employer had to buy all new phones equip with bluetooth and buy us all ear pieces for communications. They were nearly impossible to deal with and often times when we had to communicate with other drivers, the ear pieces made that impossible. That could only be done by manually picking up the phone.

It drove my employer crazy because instead of the radio, drivers had to use the bluetooth cell phone service; another expense for my employer, to call shop. In spite of how busy our phones already were to begin with, now the phone was ringing off the hook between customers and drivers.

The fine for a driver caught using a cell phone for first offense is $2,100. If caught communicating with the company, their first time fine is $10,000; all for using a Fn phone or two-way radio.

Now I don't have the time to illustrate each and every business killing policy of that freak, so you can read this instead:

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econ...s-small-businesses-with-excessive-regulations

Concerns of energy costs of businesses.

President Obama Keeps His Promise: Electricity Rates Will Skyrocket Because of Carbon Rules

Ridiculous tax increases on America's top job producers, small business.

Obama’s Big Tax Increases on Small Business - AEI

Let me fix my wedgie.

Do me a favor Ray. Please stop posting your personal notes because I don’t believe you anyway. It’s just a waste of my time. You are only doing that to justify your dishonesty.
But let me entertain you.

I am far far more advanced than you or anybody here about cellphone and communication but I will not waste any more of my time than needed.

Nextel is one of the earliest cellphone technology. I also used Nextel because I didn’t have a choice but when new technology came up I scrapped the whole Nextel cellphone program.
Nextel is only good for truck drivers if you are alone in your cabin or construction workers. It’s impossible to use inside the offices,hospitals, labs, groceries etc etc etc. It’s just very irritating to use and people around you.

Sprint took over Nextel. Sprint scrapped Nextel technology. That has NOTHING to do with Obama. NOTHING.
Sprint is a profitable company.
So your post about Nextel is totally disgustingly dishonest.

The rest of your link is totally totally just a pile of cow dung.
So if Obama is that bad..... the way you portrayed it.
Why is the unemployment so low in 2015 and beyond. The economy did not or will not miraculously recover overnight. That is just impossible without the investment of 2014.

If you have invest a truck for delivery today September 2019. You have to compete with the market that exist out there. How long do you think before you will see your profit kicks in? October 2019? A pile of cow dung.

I don't think I would ever invest in a delivery operation because it is cut throat. But as to Nextel. They discontinued service because delivery companies had to get rid of them thanks to the cell phone regulations under DumBama. If you don't believe me, look it up yourself. Or read this link and take note of the article date.

Interstate truck drivers face cellphone ban on Jan. 3

Yes, Sprint bought out Nextel and destroyed the service. It's what we have today, and last week, it became impossible to use. Sprint was nowhere near the perfection that Nextel was, and it's been nothing but problems since they bought the company. We even went to Verison for a year, and same problems. Nobody had a service like Nextel and based on my experience, I doubt there will ever be one.

You asked how businesses were affected, and I gave you a personal example, and I'm sure others can as well. And what investment in 2014 are you talking about?

Now, to your problem. You are a liberal, as such, your mind blocks out things you don't wish to see. Truth to a liberal is like a cross to Dracula. That's why when I post the truth, you pretend you never seen it. But again, for the fourth time: The economy improved in 2015 because of lower fuel prices. Now you probably won't see what I wrote because you didn't the last several times, but you will see this. So I suggest you get somebody to read this post, and let them explain it to you and try not to black out while it's being explained.

I gave you an example about investments because profits does not come in overnight or next week. That’s a fact. The same with Trump when he took over. That’s a fact. Not because of fucking Trump.

Nextel will not survive in the current market of communication. That’s a fact. You are an old guy try to hang on to old technology. It’s impossible for people like me to use. It’s only good for truck drivers like you alone in your cabin. That has NOTHING to do with Obama.

You are shooting your own foot. If I use your excuses or blame Obama about cellphone business ...... Look how good is the current cellphone technology and business. Cellphone carriers and manufacturers are booming. It’s awesome. Good job Obama. That is why I keep saying it’s Obama’s economy.

Mind block? It’s you who is applying mind block of Obama’s contributions to booming economy. With your hatred it makes you blind and deaf. And what truth you posted?

Obama's contributions to the economy, yet you cannot site one.

Yes, Obama has everything to do with Nextel because after the new regulations began, that's when Nextel got out of business. How can you ignore cause and effect? Are you saying it was coincidence that Nextel went out of business after the new regulations kicked in; it was just dumb luck? Without those regulations, Nextel would still be in bushiness today because trucking is a huge industry. Just because it didn't meet your needs doesn't mean it didn't meet others. As for standard cell phone usage, DumBama had nothing to do with that either. It was all market driven and still is.

Now if you're talking about GM investments and not Obama's investment into the economy, GM does not control the economy; just one small sector.

Oh! I can name you tons of Obama’s accomplishments but that is not the point we are talking here Ray.

You’ve been spreading your propaganda that Obama was anti business for a long time.
I asked you a simple question. What are Obama’s anti business policies?

You only came up with Nextel and a news media criticizing Obama. With all your energy and oxygen that’s all you came up with? Really? I mean REALLY? That is VERY WEAK.

Sprint bought Nextel because of customer ( millions) base. Nothing more. Sprint shut down Nextel right after the acquisition. Sprint was just a long distance carriers before that.
Nextel technology is a push talk walkie talkie.
Nobody wants to use that except people like you or construction workers.
It’s very irritating or impossible to use inside an office, restaurants, hotel lobby, seminars, hospitals ..... it’s just an obsolete technology.

Now you are crying because Obama change the technology from (maybe) analog to digital? If Obama shut down Nextel to new technology. Then look at the current cellphone business right now. Business is booming with no end insight. Obama did a very good job. With all the new digital cellphone and other technology sales in billions & billions added to the booming economy from 2009 to 16 to 17 to 18. It’s Obama’s economy. Obama was awesome.

Did the trucking industry went out business when Nextel was shut down? I don’t think so.

If Sprint sticks with the Nextel technology. I guarantee you 100% that Sprint coulda/woulda out of the cellphone business years ago.

Look at blackberry cellphone. They did not adopt to new style or technology. Almost don’t exist.

Maybe I should blame Obama about the the 8 tracks too?

Obama bailed out GM. They became profitable 5 years after the bail out. That’s a fact that you are trying to deflect.
What is your point? I know you’re a poor loser sad you have no balls

It saddens me to see all the Progressives/Democrats wishing pain and suffering on their fellow citizens.

Nope, I never wished that on my fellow citizens all during the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama, nor did I or do I hate him. I posted what was happening and how his actions were not in the best interest of our country.

So sad....

Oh my! What an ironic.

1. Obama is no longer the POTUS but I can guarantee 100% that you were praying for Obama and the recession exists in 2014 to 16....... That is why most or all of you denied that the economy was already booming in 2015. Dishonest people doesn’t even believe that unemployment was below 5% when Obama left the office. That is sickening.

2. Here you are. Booming economy doesn’t last forever. Keep that in your mind. Got that? Nobody wants recession but it’s coming either you or I like I or not. I don’t want to see a recession.

But this bastard Trade Wars is fueling the recession. We have a booming economy and some idiots just come in and just fuck it up. Maybe if we don’t have this Trade Wars the current economy will last a little longer by 2021 or 22.

No, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama did NOT save GM and Chrysler. Obama saved the AUTO UNIONS.

Had President Obama NOT bailed out the auto unions as he did, how many fewer new cars do you believe would have been sold in the United States?

There is so much wrong with that I don't know where to start.

So tell us.

Had President Obama NOT bailed out the auto unions as he did, how many fewer new cars do you believe would have been sold in the United States?

Come on Progressive, tell us! No guts, no glory!

Had President Obama.not bailed out the American auto industry most of those cars you're so proud of would have been European or Asian. And Ford couldn't have stood alone. Without the other two of the "big three" the supply chain wouldn't have been there.

Nonsense.

Had GM and Chrysler gone through the usual bankruptcy process, GM would either have been bought for a discounted price or, more likely, it would have been sold off into several companies. Several brands splitting off into separate companies. That would have meant new, fresh, management replacing the failed old management who are still in charge.

GM would have continued producing cars as maybe three different companies. Neither more or fewer cars being produced.

Chrysler is now an Italian owned company so they are not part of any "BIG THREE".

As you know, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama rescued the auto unions, nothing else.

This is just your opinion.

I gave you link that doesn’t support your opinion.
Or not

Let me fix my wedgie.

Do me a favor Ray. Please stop posting your personal notes because I don’t believe you anyway. It’s just a waste of my time. You are only doing that to justify your dishonesty.

I am far far more advanced than you or anybody here about cellphone and communication but I will not waste any more of my time than needed.

Nextel is one of the earliest cellphone technology. I also used Nextel because I didn’t have a choice but when new technology came up I scrapped the whole Nextel cellphone program.
Nextel is only good for truck drivers if you are alone in your cabin or construction workers. It’s impossible to use inside the offices,hospitals, labs, groceries etc etc etc. It’s just very irritating to use and people around you.

Sprint took over Nextel. Sprint scrapped Nextel technology. That has NOTHING to do with Obama. NOTHING.

Why is the unemployment so low in 2015 and beyond. The economy did not or will not miraculously recover overnight. That is just impossible without the investment of 2014.

If you have invest a truck for delivery today September 2019. You have to compete with the market that exist out there. How long do you think before you will see your profit kicks in? October 2019? A pile of cow dung.

I don't think I would ever invest in a delivery operation because it is cut throat. But as to Nextel. They discontinued service because delivery companies had to get rid of them thanks to the cell phone regulations under DumBama. If you don't believe me, look it up yourself. Or read this link and take note of the article date.

Yes, Sprint bought out Nextel and destroyed the service. It's what we have today, and last week, it became impossible to use. Sprint was nowhere near the perfection that Nextel was, and it's been nothing but problems since they bought the company. We even went to Verison for a year, and same problems. Nobody had a service like Nextel and based on my experience, I doubt there will ever be one.

You asked how businesses were affected, and I gave you a personal example, and I'm sure others can as well. And what investment in 2014 are you talking about?

Now, to your problem. You are a liberal, as such, your mind blocks out things you don't wish to see. Truth to a liberal is like a cross to Dracula. That's why when I post the truth, you pretend you never seen it. But again, for the fourth time: The economy improved in 2015 because of lower fuel prices. Now you probably won't see what I wrote because you didn't the last several times, but you will see this. So I suggest you get somebody to read this post, and let them explain it to you and try not to black out while it's being explained.

I gave you an example about investments because profits does not come in overnight or next week. That’s a fact. The same with Trump when he took over. That’s a fact. Not because of fucking Trump.

Nextel will not survive in the current market of communication. That’s a fact. You are an old guy try to hang on to old technology. It’s impossible for people like me to use. It’s only good for truck drivers like you alone in your cabin. That has NOTHING to do with Obama.

You are shooting your own foot. If I use your excuses or blame Obama about cellphone business ...... Look how good is the current cellphone technology and business. Cellphone carriers and manufacturers are booming. It’s awesome. Good job Obama. That is why I keep saying it’s Obama’s economy.

Mind block? It’s you who is applying mind block of Obama’s contributions to booming economy. With your hatred it makes you blind and deaf. And what truth you posted?

Yes, Obama has everything to do with Nextel because after the new regulations began, that's when Nextel got out of business. How can you ignore cause and effect? Are you saying it was coincidence that Nextel went out of business after the new regulations kicked in; it was just dumb luck? Without those regulations, Nextel would still be in bushiness today because trucking is a huge industry. Just because it didn't meet your needs doesn't mean it didn't meet others. As for standard cell phone usage, DumBama had nothing to do with that either. It was all market driven and still is.

Now if you're talking about GM investments and not Obama's investment into the economy, GM does not control the economy; just one small sector.

Oh! I can name you tons of Obama’s accomplishments but that is not the point we are talking here Ray.

You’ve been spreading your propaganda that Obama was anti business for a long time.

You only came up with Nextel and a news media criticizing Obama. With all your energy and oxygen that’s all you came up with? Really? I mean REALLY? That is VERY WEAK.

Sprint bought Nextel because of customer ( millions) base. Nothing more. Sprint shut down Nextel right after the acquisition. Sprint was just a long distance carriers before that.
It’s very irritating or impossible to use inside an office, restaurants, hotel lobby, seminars, hospitals ..... it’s just an obsolete technology.

Now you are crying because Obama change the technology from (maybe) analog to digital? If Obama shut down Nextel to new technology. Then look at the current cellphone business right now. Business is booming with no end insight. Obama did a very good job. With all the new digital cellphone and other technology sales in billions & billions added to the booming economy from 2009 to 16 to 17 to 18. It’s Obama’s economy. Obama was awesome.

Did the trucking industry went out business when Nextel was shut down? I don’t think so.

If Sprint sticks with the Nextel technology. I guarantee you 100% that Sprint coulda/woulda out of the cellphone business years ago.

Look at blackberry cellphone. They did not adopt to new style or technology. Almost don’t exist.

Obama bailed out GM. They became profitable 5 years after the bail out. That’s a fact that you are trying to deflect.

You are just a one or 2 liner with no common sense. So I will not waste any bandwidth with you.

There is so much wrong with that I don't know where to start.

So tell us.

Come on Progressive, tell us! No guts, no glory!

Had President Obama.not bailed out the American auto industry most of those cars you're so proud of would have been European or Asian. And Ford couldn't have stood alone. Without the other two of the "big three" the supply chain wouldn't have been there.

Nonsense.

Had GM and Chrysler gone through the usual bankruptcy process, GM would either have been bought for a discounted price or, more likely, it would have been sold off into several companies. Several brands splitting off into separate companies. That would have meant new, fresh, management replacing the failed old management who are still in charge.

GM would have continued producing cars as maybe three different companies. Neither more or fewer cars being produced.

Chrysler is now an Italian owned company so they are not part of any "BIG THREE".

As you know, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama rescued the auto unions, nothing else.

This is just your opinion.

I gave you link that doesn’t support your opinion.
Or not

Or 2 words.

And still the OP stands un-refuted:

Rick Manning: Jobs Report Blows Away Recession Fears as Trump Economy Continues to Soar

Manning: Jobs Report Blows Away Recession Fears

There were fewer people unemployed in America in August 2019 than there were in August 1975 when we were just shy of 69 million fewer people in the economy.

ME: Trump keeps winning and America is better for it every time. Who can deny that Trump is the greatest president ever. Only a fool would try

Very wrong answer Ray. Totally wrong. The end result GM became profitable. That’s a fact that you keep ignoring. Obama did a very good job.

I did not say anything about oil prices and bail out. You did.

GM is profitable? Humorous, to say the least!

General Motors Company (GM) Profitability | Seeking Alpha

You have to come up with that link? are you serious?

What is seekingalpha.com?

You said that GM was very profitable. They still owe taxpayers.

GM%20%202019-09-08-L.jpg

And the Auto Workers Union...

Former UAW Official Pleads Guilty in Federal Probe of Union Corruption--2nd Update
7:55 pm ET September 4, 2019 (Dow Jones) Print
By Nora Naughton

A former top aide at the United Auto Workers union pleaded guilty Wednesday to conspiracy charges, as part of a federal investigation into corruption within UAW leadership ranks that recently expanded to the union's president and his predecessor.

Michael Grimes, a retired official who was assigned to the UAW's General Motors Co. division and once served as an administrative assistant to a union vice president, stood accused of wire fraud and money laundering. Those charges carry a maximum of 20 years in prison. Under his plea deal, federal prosecutors will recommend he serve a sentence of no more than four years and nine months.

Oh...and from my stockbroker
GM%202019-09-08%20II-S.jpg

Last edited:

You are just a one or 2 liner with no common sense. So I will not waste any bandwidth with you.
Of course you won’t, I’m smarter than you and I have facts you hate
:auiqs.jpg:

I'll start on a personal note.

Our company is a same day service where business changes on a dime. It requires us to have rapid and reliable communications as we are on the road driving not able to pull over trucks and big rigs.

This was not a problem before DumBama. We had what was called Nextel two way radios for that purpose. After the Obama administration created regulations that stopped us from communicating, Nextel went out of business, and there hasn't been a reliable service since then to take it's place.

My employer had to buy all new phones equip with bluetooth and buy us all ear pieces for communications. They were nearly impossible to deal with and often times when we had to communicate with other drivers, the ear pieces made that impossible. That could only be done by manually picking up the phone.

It drove my employer crazy because instead of the radio, drivers had to use the bluetooth cell phone service; another expense for my employer, to call shop. In spite of how busy our phones already were to begin with, now the phone was ringing off the hook between customers and drivers.

The fine for a driver caught using a cell phone for first offense is $2,100. If caught communicating with the company, their first time fine is $10,000; all for using a Fn phone or two-way radio.

Now I don't have the time to illustrate each and every business killing policy of that freak, so you can read this instead:

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econ...s-small-businesses-with-excessive-regulations

Concerns of energy costs of businesses.

President Obama Keeps His Promise: Electricity Rates Will Skyrocket Because of Carbon Rules

Ridiculous tax increases on America's top job producers, small business.

Obama’s Big Tax Increases on Small Business - AEI

Let me fix my wedgie.

Out of all the bloggers on this site, you have the biggest comprehension (or memory) problem I have ever seen.

Nextel got out of business because their main drive was the two way radio function on their phones. Many local trucking companies used Nextel. It was our main way of communication between base and road units.

When the new regulations came out, we could no longer use that feature of Nextel which was the two way communication. So like my company, they got rid of Nextel thanks to the new regulations that prohibited us from using that function on the phone.

Nextel obviously sold the system to Sprint, and they screwed it all up. It's nowhere near as good as it was under Nextel.

If the government left us the hell alone, Nextel would still be used by all those companies including ours. It has nothing to do with technological advancements because you couldn't create a better system than Nextel had for this particular line of work. You didn't have to punch in numbers, you could use the phone while still focusing all your attention on the road, and you could easily call dispatch without looking at the phone at all. It was perfect.

As for the other businesses and regulations, I posted several sites that you obviously didn't look at. Had you looked at them, they explained the job killing regulations DumBama incorporated, and they even included hyperlinks.

So don't keep posting that you're asking questions I or others are not addressing. We did address them, but again, it must be some sort of comprehension problem with you.

Really fucking low, and now it is just really low.
Once again, you Trump worshipers evoke Obama, comparing your god to the 2nd worst POTUS ever. All this does is show how alike the two men are as president.

Another Gator post consisting on only lies and stupidity.

LARRY KUDLOW: It’s a solid number, it’s not a spectacular number. By the way, seasonally the August print usually comes in low and then is revised higher. But here is the story: 590,000 new jobs in the Household Survey. That is virtually unprecedented. Average hourly earnings, 12 month change is 3.2%. An explosion in new labor force entrants, the wage rate for the last three months at annual rate is 4.2%. So I’m just going to say this. America’s working, America is getting paid well, America is spending, and saving and producing. So I think this is a dynamite report.

Really fucking low, and now it is just really low.
Once again, you Trump worshipers evoke Obama, comparing your god to the 2nd worst POTUS ever. All this does is show how alike the two men are as president.

Another Gator post consisting on only lies and stupidity.

LARRY KUDLOW: It’s a solid number, it’s not a spectacular number. By the way, seasonally the August print usually comes in low and then is revised higher. But here is the story: 590,000 new jobs in the Household Survey. That is virtually unprecedented. Average hourly earnings, 12 month change is 3.2%. An explosion in new labor force entrants, the wage rate for the last three months at annual rate is 4.2%. So I’m just going to say this. America’s working, America is getting paid well, America is spending, and saving and producing. So I think this is a dynamite report.

What does any of tang have to do with historically low interest rates and the face the economy is too fragile to absorb higher ones?

^ I don't even read your posts any more man. You are a habitual, pathological liar. I don't even know why you spend so much time in a forum if all you are going to do is lie

^ I don't even read your posts any more man. You are a habitual, pathological liar. I don't even know why you spend so much time in a forum if all you are going to do is lie

Run away and hide little girl, you can’t hang with the big dogs

Forum List

Back