Jobless professionals vie for holiday sales work

I dedicate this thread to all of you capitalista motherfuckers who like pretending that outsourced jobs only hit the labor and manufacturing sector. Those of you who seem to think an increase of service jobs will make up for lost manufacturing and that the panacea is, apparently, to go back to college and become a fucking java programmer... as if those very professional positions can't be undermined by the same free market failure which sees the USA normalizing it's standard of living with India, China and Mexico.

Have a happy holiday, fuckers!

Thank you. I will.

Of course, this exact same thing happened in the 2001-02 recession, the 1990-91 recession, and the 1980-82 recessions.

far be it for me to point out how those years coincide with free market republicans in office..

How does it make you feel, as an American, to know that there is no more nationally produced American beers that are not owned by non-Americans? Duh.. why even ask a question like that to someone whose national concern extends to the lining of his wallet.

I dedicate this thread to all of you capitalista motherfuckers who like pretending that outsourced jobs only hit the labor and manufacturing sector. Those of you who seem to think an increase of service jobs will make up for lost manufacturing and that the panacea is, apparently, to go back to college and become a fucking java programmer... as if those very professional positions can't be undermined by the same free market failure which sees the USA normalizing it's standard of living with India, China and Mexico.

Thank you. I will.

Of course, this exact same thing happened in the 2001-02 recession, the 1990-91 recession, and the 1980-82 recessions.

far be it for me to point out how those years coincide with free market republicans in office..

How does it make you feel, as an American, to know that there is no more nationally produced American beers that are not owned by non-Americans? Duh.. why even ask a question like that to someone whose national concern extends to the lining of his wallet.

American mass produced beer is the worst tasting swill on the planet

Thank you. I will.

I'm a Canadian, so it doesn't bother me. Of course, Miller bought Molson and InBev bought Labbatt, but that didn't bother me either.

Now you'll have to excuse me, I have to decide if I want to open a Sweetwater Pale Ale, brewed in Atlanta, or an Eel River Amber Ale, brewed in Scotia California.

Last edited:
Thank you. I will.

opinions and assholes, buddy. I'm sure asking your last special lady friend about your sexual prowess would net a different result than that which you are convinced of too.

Thank you. I will.

I'm a Canadian, so it doesn't bother me. Of course, Miller bought Molson and InBev bought Labbatt, but that didn't bother me either.

Now you'll have to excuse me, I have to decide if I want to open a Sweetwater Pale Ale, brewed in Atlanta, or an Eel River Amber Ale, brewed in Scotia California.

oh.. a foreigner riding the coattails of America like a tick on a dogs balls. No wonder you don't give a shit about the one nation that keeps your nation from being war fodder years ago.

Hopefully, someday America will bus all the illegals from the southern border to the northern border in order to take over your waste of a maple leaf nation.

opinions and assholes, buddy. I'm sure asking your last special lady friend about your sexual prowess would net a different result than that which you are convinced of too.

Stick with stuff you know, like bad tasting, mass produced beer.

All beer tastes like crap.
Actually anytrhing with Alcohol in it tastes bad to me.
Do some research on the bitter gene.

we're waitn and waitn,, to see what shogun will replace capitalism with,,

regulated capitalism. You see, it's this very reigns on capitalism that gives us an economy that isn't built on child labor, production floor fires and wage standards which don't starve the prolatariat. When you go home tonight and your kid has all five fingers and toes and isn't working in a coal mine go ahead and thank the kind of regulated capitalism that I push.

regulated capitalism. You see, it's this very reigns on capitalism that gives us an economy that isn't built on child labor, production floor fires and wage standards which don't starve the prolatariat. When you go home tonight and your kid has all five fingers and toes and isn't working in a coal mine go ahead and thank the kind of regulated capitalism that I push.

That's so unlike America in 2009! I hope you realize this wild dream of yours where everyone can sit at home and drink pee-tasting beer

oh.. a foreigner riding the coattails of America like a tick on a dogs balls. No wonder you don't give a shit about the one nation that keeps your nation from being war fodder years ago.

Hopefully, someday America will bus all the illegals from the southern border to the northern border in order to take over your waste of a maple leaf nation.

Did you say something? I wasn't paying attention. I was busy counting all my money and drinking a Stella.

That's so unlike America in 2009! I hope you realize this wild dream of yours where everyone can sit at home and drink pee-tasting beer

:rofl:

yea... it's SO unlike your kind to cry about the very regulations that keeps this boat afloat rather than sink is the bullshit mire of free market capitalism. sure.

and, I hope so too. Lord fucking knows how horrible it would be for Americans to enjoy the superior standard of living that your kind jettison at the first opportunity to cry like bitches about econ.

Did you say something? I wasn't paying attention. I was busy counting all my money and drinking a Stella.

typical reaction from a parasite nation enjoying the cool breeze of America's shadow.

typical reaction from a parasite nation enjoying the cool breeze of America's shadow.

Its a warm breeze here in Florida.

good thing we let foreigners come inside and allow them to wipe the moose shit from their shoes onto the couch and carpet, eh?

good thing we let foreigners come inside and allow them to wipe the moose shit from their shoes onto the couch and carpet, eh?

I've noticed that people down here don't take their shoes off when they come indoors. We Canadians think that is very odd, what after moose hunting and beaver trapping all day.

Indeed. I'm sure it's nice to have a nation willingly act like your tampon to be used and flushed as soon as your canadian vagina decides to bleed. Notice how it's just not the case to see Americans flock to Canadia in similar fashion. I guess there is only a limited interest in moose shit, snow and maple leaves.

Indeed. I'm sure it's nice to have a nation willingly act like your tampon to be used and flushed as soon as your canadian vagina decides to bleed. Notice how it's just not the case to see Americans flock to Canadia in similar fashion. I guess there is only a limited interest in moose shit, snow and maple leaves.

americans generally don't possess the skills or financial wherewithal necessary to emigrate to canada. seems they've got full employment in the driveup window/barrista sector up north.

Forum List

Back