Jobless professionals vie for holiday sales work

Oh well excuse me jackass, Did a Republican hold a gun to billybobs head and force him to sign? I bet the stupid asshole clinton didn't even know what "veto" meant did ye.

:rofl:

oh so it's STILL Clinton's fault for the actions of a REPUBLICAN, nafta loving congress, eh?

funny how that works.

go buy a foreign "american" beer, bitch. enjoy investing in anything but America.

hey jackass, did the mofo Clinton sign the goddamned bill or didn't he? Budweiser,, tis good. :)

are you joking? budweiser tastes like shit. do yourself a favor and buy real american beer - dead guy ale from oregon

The only thing that tastes worse than most American beer are Mexican beers

opinions and assholes, buddy! Keep selling out, dude. Your kind are the cancer of American standards of living.

Are those that SAME standards that Obama and his merry bad of Statists in the legislature are foisting on this Republic?

Methinks you doest talk out your spincter a bit much.

I dedicate this thread to all of you capitalista motherfuckers who like pretending that outsourced jobs only hit the labor and manufacturing sector. Those of you who seem to think an increase of service jobs will make up for lost manufacturing and that the panacea is, apparently, to go back to college and become a fucking java programmer... as if those very professional positions can't be undermined by the same free market failure which sees the USA normalizing it's standard of living with India, China and Mexico.

Have a happy holiday, fuckers!

Merry Christmas to you too, maybe you would be in favor of lowering that corporate tax rate which is the second highest in the world so manufactoring could afford to stay in this country and employ Americans.

Would like to see where you get your figures from. Corporations used to pay almost 60% of all taxes paid in this country, now they only pay a fraction of that.......Heck a lot of them pay NOTHING!!! thanks to loopholes and tax incentives....

great american beers:

dead guy ale
sam adams winter
all of abita

if you are going to stay "american" please avoid the piss water.

Sure wish my job would come back from India......

Then get your CongressCritter to PRESS for defeating proposed Legislation that portends to defeat Liberty through excessive taxation. Hit early, HARD, and Often. MAKE them adhere to the Constitution.

you would have to repeal the min wage law, workers comp, workers benefits, sick days, vacation days, make workers work 6 days a week and for 1/4 of the old pay, etc to get the jobs back from india. its not going to happen.

Then get your CongressCritter to PRESS for defeating proposed Legislation that portends to defeat Liberty through excessive taxation. Hit early, HARD, and Often. MAKE them adhere to the Constitution.

you would have to repeal the min wage law, workers comp, workers benefits, sick days, vacation days, make workers work 6 days a week and for 1/4 of the old pay, etc to get the jobs back from india. its not going to happen.

Yep that is pretty much how it is.
Most refuse to recognize it thought and continue to live in a fantasy world on this issue.

*Dear LORD* You give them a BRAIN, but YET they cannot think...

IS THIS for Government to do? Seriously?

Naah you will enjoy workiing in an envirnment as when before those worker protections existed.

Have fun.

Are those that SAME standards that Obama and his merry bad of Statists in the legislature are foisting on this Republic?

Methinks you doest talk out your spincter a bit much.

"Now, to get back to the question about outsourcing, I think
outsourcing is a growing phenomenon, but it's something that we
should realize is probably a plus for the economy in the long run."

- Gregory Mankiw, Chairman of the President's Council
of Economic Advisers, Feb 9th, 2004

You were saying Thomas?

It is too late anyway. Indian programming and systems support corporations are opening USA branches.

If we were just not so myopically stupid.

whether the government should do it or not is not the question. its whats in place now and what you would have to do in order to get the outsourced jobs back.

also your overly dramatic crap in every post is annoying and unnecesary. please try to stay on topic more often.

whether the government should do it or not is not the question. its whats in place now and what you would have to do in order to get the outsourced jobs back.

also your overly dramatic crap in every post is annoying and unnecesary. please try to stay on topic more often.

No *THAT IS THE QUESTION* And It's one of Constitutionality.

The Constitution is NOT the Footwipe as YOU treat it. Just Because LAWS make precident...doesn't make them Constitutional.

It just makes them unchallenged. And this above all else (And your DIPSHIT POST HERE) shows your total disregard for the Document.

The Constitution is NOT the Footwipe as YOU treat it. Just Because LAWS make precident...doesn't make them Constitutional.

It just makes them unchallenged. And this above all else (And your DIPSHIT POST HERE) shows your total disregard for the Document.

*sigh*

so are you ready to admit that all the things I listed plus more would be necessary to bring the outsourced jobs back? can you really not see the difference between whats necessary to bring the jobs back and what the constitution was supposed to limit in the first place?

*sigh*

so are you ready to admit that all the things I listed plus more would be necessary to bring the outsourced jobs back? can you really not see the difference between whats necessary to bring the jobs back and what the constitution was supposed to limit in the first place?

First? An ordered Common sensicle individual might *ASK* themselves WHY, the JOBS are leaving the Country in the FIRST PLACE...?

When you have exhausted all avenues of reason? And Have cogent answers?

You may address this question toward me again. DEAL?

I DEFY you to look into it. Businesses don't move JOBS offshore to be mean. They DO IT for a reason. I leave it to you to EXPLORE why...

Last edited:
First? An ordered Common sensicle individual might *ASK* themselves WHY, the JOBS are leaving the Country in the FIRST PLACE...?

The reasons why should be obvious based on the solutions I gave to get jobs back in the country. Do I really need to spell them out?

The reasons why should be obvious based on the solutions I gave to get jobs back in the country. Do I really need to spell them out?

FOUR WORDS...

EXCESSIVE TAXATION. And EXCESSIVE REGULATION

For YOU to deny it will BE a DISAPPOINTMENT...honestly...

Forum List

Back