Job Market Is Much Better In Red States - Worst Are CA, NY, NJ, CT, WA; Best Are ND, SD, NE, MD, NH - See Map

It follows. The poorer, less-educated states have benefited more from federal investment:

Um, your link says....

"more than 60% are in GOP-held House of Representatives districts."

Have you seen the House map????

1692729787534.png

Meanwhile the state with the highest unemployment in the country is Nevada.

And the lowest are tied with New Hampshire.

Go figure.

See the 3rd map in the OP.

There is a clear trend. Of course, there are always exceptions, as I mentioned.

Regards,
Jim

I would like to see these facts ... I'm speaking from my experience as a business owner ... yes, businesses are abandoning Blue States and re-locating across the border in Mexico, or overseas ... where labor costs are cheaper ... who doesn't like $7 a pair school shoes? ...

Here is a list of 63 large companies which have abandoned California for greener pastures....

The list of companies includes McAfee, American Airlines, Chevron, Hyperion, FICO, Tesla, First Foundation Bank, Kaiser Aluminum, Charles Schwab, Oracle, HP Enterpise, Pabst Brewing, and Norton.

They went to mainly Red states including TX, IN, NC, FL, TN, MT, MS, AL, UT.

Oregon's labor shortages are caused by housing shortages ... and that's by design ... you're better off having all your teeth pulled out in one sitting than trying to convert farmland into residential here ... and no one builds in the forests ...
I know a Lefty who moved near Portland. He did not last long, after all the crime, homeless, CHOP/CHAZ lawless zones, cost of living, etc. Probably plenty of nice housing available, maybe not low income. Are illegals filling it all up?

My point is there's more to business than one chart ... if you need to see all seven colors in the Rainbow Flag, you'll need to open up in Kansas ... just saying ... but if you want to be sunning your self on a beautiful beach on Christmas Day, you'll need to open up in Southern California, and pay the Sun Tax ...

True that. California is losing people despite its generally-fantastic climate. Dem policies are destroying its once-beautiful cities too.

Regards,
Jim

Here is a list of 63 large companies which have abandoned California for greener pastures....

The list of companies includes McAfee, American Airlines, Chevron, Hyperion, FICO, Tesla, First Foundation Bank, Kaiser Aluminum, Charles Schwab, Oracle, HP Enterpise, Pabst Brewing, and Norton.

They went to mainly Red states including TX, IN, NC, FL, TN, MT, MS, AL, UT.

I know a Lefty who moved near Portland. He did not last long, after all the crime, homeless, CHOP/CHAZ lawless zones, cost of living, etc. Probably plenty of nice housing available, maybe not low income. Are illegals filling it all up?

True that. California is losing people despite its generally-fantastic climate. Dem policies are destroying its once-beautiful cities too.

Regards,
Jim

Telsa is abandoning California? ... lie to me once and you'll have to work to gain my trust again ...

I doubt it's the most expensive place to live but it's up there.

They also have the 6th largest economy in the world. Yep. Democrats did that.

Incorrect. Ca. was a red state before your kind were brainwashed, I mean before the internet. The State's size, climate and location are the reasons why it has a great economy.

Meanwhile, with the left's takeover, the State is now seeing negative population growth despite all the illegals. The cost to live in Ca. is the 3rd highest behind Hawaii (leftists) and New York (more leftists)

Incorrect. Ca. was a red state before your kind were brainwashed, I mean before the internet. The State's size, climate and location are the reasons why it has a great economy.
Someone's dreaming.
Meanwhile, with the left's takeover, the State is now seeing negative population growth despite all the illegals. The cost to live in Ca. is the 3rd highest behind Hawaii (leftists) and New York (more leftists)
And the 6th biggest economy in the world; Yep Democrats did that.

How's the economy in Alabama... are they back to trading chickens yet?

Someone's dreaming.

And the 6th biggest economy in the world; Yep Democrats did that.

How's the economy in Alabama... are they back to trading chickens yet?
Better than trading needles on Kensington Ave in Philadelphia.

Your klan.
You sound like a habitual drug abuser. Earlier you couldn't keep track of whether or not Democrats counted votes until they won. You made an allegation as such then gave evidence to the contrary. So this latest outburst about sharing needles in your neighborhood falls right in line with the rest of your warped demagoguery

I'm dreaming or you're a coward in denial? Which part is BS, besides you?
No...you're dreaming.

First you start off with California being so terrible...then when I point out the facts that it's not...you then come back with the GOP being responsible for it.

So you've been all over the map on this. Which, of course, is nothing new for you.

You sound like a habitual drug abuser. Earlier you couldn't keep track of whether or not Democrats counted votes until they won. You made an allegation as such then gave evidence to the contrary. So this latest outburst about sharing needles in your neighborhood falls right in line with the rest of your warped demagoguery
Your drug-addled brain is regurgitating false narratives. Philadelphia is run totally by your Klan. Embrace it. The Kensington Ave zombies are your voters. Condescending prick.

Forum List

Back