Jindal: people are ready for a hostile takeover of D.C.

He is another R who embarrassed himself doing a Republican response to the SOTU. He's popular to Rs and people on political message boards may know him but he will go nowhere in 2016.

I actually agree with Sarah on Jindal.. he's horrible.. I wouldn't vote for him if he ran for President. I think he's a nice man but just not Presidential material. Having said as much, neither is Barack Millhouse Obama.

you'd vote him because he has am R next to his name

No thank you, I'm selective.

Trust me, it wasn't an invitation. I'm not attracted to Metro Sexual liberals.. aka Pussies... Don't take it personally.. :banned03:

If you can, please define "Metro Sexual liberals" and what you consider a "Pussy".

Sissy liberal male -feminized by the NOW hags- runs around slurping up any HAGs command- Submissive doper- It's disgusting.

I love a man who is arrogantly Dominant.. Intelligent, Witty, Charming, Intriguing, Wickedly entrancing.. Never met a liberal guy that fits that description.. NOT EVER. Too feminine for me.

a mainstream politician thinks it's normal to call for armed revolution over democratic rule.
Unlike you I don't pay attention to mainstream politicians, because they say what people want to hear to get famous, but I will now make a thread titled "why do people ignore my democratic rule" in which I will explain how I was democratically elected by the birds on my property and yet America ignores me.. actually I already made such a thread, and the people still ignore me, here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/360503-i-am-a-legitimate-world-leader.html

I'm sure can read my post just as people who claim his comment was a call to rally the extremist can.

The problem is that there are people out there who take words seriously. Do I think that Jindal is seriously calling for a vioebt revolution? Not really. But when high profile politicians start throwing around words like 'hostile' when talking about ways to bring change to politics or govt, some people do take them seriously.

Look at the responses in this very thread from some extremists. Another example:

Katzndogz said:
Liberals are afraid we will turn into Ukraine. Good

OMG, ban the word HOSTILE-- God forbid someone uses it in a sentence! Once again we have the far left Kook brigade deciding what words can be used and in what context.. Note they never object when a liberal uses words.. It's selective outrage..

Define "far left", if you can. Otherwise admit you're a bird brain and simply parrot the words of others.

Trust me, it wasn't an invitation. I'm not attracted to Metro Sexual liberals.. aka Pussies... Don't take it personally.. :banned03:

If you can, please define "Metro Sexual liberals" and what you consider a "Pussy".

Sissy liberal male -feminized by the NOW hags- runs around slurping up any HAGs command- Submissive doper- It's disgusting.

I love a man who is arrogantly Dominant.. Intelligent, Witty, Charming, Intriguing, Wickedly entrancing.. Never met a liberal guy that fits that description.. NOT EVER. Too feminine for me.

You're one sick puppy. Your ideal male is one usually caged by society, sociopathic and domestically violent.

Me, I ran my agency's Domestic Violence Unit and helped put your ideal guy in the joint. Your "arrogantly Dominant.. Intelligent, Witty, Charming, Intriguing, Wickedly entrancing" guy describes a punk, who when placed in the caged backseat talked the talk but only walked the walk when armed and his target wasn't looking.

You might consider finding your ideal guy somewhere other than Biker Bars or at WWE events.

About a year before the powerbrokers in LA made a deal with Jindal in exchange for the governor's nomination, Jindal ran for mayor of my little town of Kenner, LA, a suburb of New Orleans, population, 72,000 souls.

He lost.

However, anyone who lives in Louisiana knows that no governor makes decisions in Louisiana. The entire political machine, from the city, through the parish, to the state, is bought and paid for by petrodollars. Nobody could even get elected to mayor of a fishing village in Louisiana without having cut a deal with the folks behind the scenes. At one point, we had four successive Insurance Commissioners under indictment for malfeasance in office. I think I read that the governor that was taking bribes to allow riverboat gambling is finally out of prison. That one had been elected by defeating the opposing candidate, David Duke, Grand Wizard of the KKK. Jindal is nothing but a front man for the people who really make the decisions in Louisiana. Louisiana is the only state that has had an active governor running his administration from a psychiatric hospital (Hughie Long's brother)

Yeah...we're about as corrupt as any other state, unfortunately. They all operate the same way. No surprise.

You're one sick puppy. Your ideal male is one usually caged by society, sociopathic and domestically violent.

Me, I ran my agency's Domestic Violence Unit and helped put your ideal guy in the joint. Your "arrogantly Dominant.. Intelligent, Witty, Charming, Intriguing, Wickedly entrancing" guy describes a punk, who when placed in the caged backseat talked the talk but only walked the walk when armed and his target wasn't looking.

You might consider finding your ideal guy somewhere other than Biker Bars or at WWE events.

Those bikers you love to disparage, most are Veterans and served this nation with honor and valor. I have quite a few friends who ride Harleys and that I adore.. I feel comfortable in a "biker bar," < gasp > much more so than an abortion clinic or pissing on cop cars while living in tents and pissing all over the streets. The man I am attracted to is nothing like you.. you couldn't hold a candle to him or any Conservative and that is a simple fact.

Veteran's Biker Rally

OOOOOraHhhhhHHhhhhh

Attachments

• $Veteranbikerrally.jpg
    $Veteranbikerrally.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 53
I'd say he's just pandering to the extremists in the GOP base, but it seems that there are nothing but extremists in their base these days. They've taken over the GOP to the extent that a mainstream politician thinks it's normal to call for armed revolution over democratic rule.

Bobby Jindal Says Rebellion Brewing Against Washington

Jindal spoke at the annual conference hosted by the Faith and Freedom Coalition, a group led by longtime Christian activist Ralph Reed. Organizers said more than 1,000 evangelical leaders attended the three-day gathering. Republican officials across the political spectrum concede that evangelical voters continue to play a critical role in GOP politics."I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States," Jindal said, "where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren."
Wasn't that what American Spring was for? How'd that work out?

Aren't you the posterboy for stupidity. WAKE UP ZOMBIE.. Your messiah SUCKS and over a majority of the country says so as well.. People are pissed And rightly so.. he has to be the greatest fuck up of all time and you liberal meatheads cheer his clusterfuck on..

Who pulled your string? Sit down and stfu you screeching beast.

We now know where the Ancient Greeks got the legend of the Harpy. :D

Harpy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aren't you the posterboy for stupidity. WAKE UP ZOMBIE.. Your messiah SUCKS and over a majority of the country says so as well.. People are pissed And rightly so.. he has to be the greatest fuck up of all time and you liberal meatheads cheer his clusterfuck on..

Who pulled your string? Sit down and stfu you screeching beast.

We now know where the Ancient Greeks got the legend of the Harpy. :D

Harpy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Come again Snapperhead?

Attachments

• $Bodeykilt.jpg
    $Bodeykilt.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 52

Forum List

Back