Jimmy Carter Rushed To Hospital For Emergency Surgery To Relieve Pressure From A Brain Bleed

Exactly what made Carter great

Using military force to free hostages would likely lead to hostage deaths. Carter was willing to appear to be weak in order to safely negotiate the hostages release

The easiest course of action would have been to go all badass, kill Iranians and write off any hostage deaths as the price to be paid

If he had done so, he would have gotten a second term

Your recollection of history is weak. Carter did try to use military force to free the hostages and it was a complete clusterfuck of biblical proportions. Eight American soldiers died in Carter's failed operation.

Operation Eagle Claw - Wikipedia
He authorized a rescue attempt not a bombing or military invasion like was being demanded in the Conservative press

Bomb, Bomb, Bomb
Bomb, Bomb Iran

Is what they demanded

That was a song on the radio. You're saying that Jimmy Carter authorized a failed hostage rescue because of a song on the radio?

What an idiot. :laughing0301:

Yeah. Yeah that's what he's saying. He's saying that famous pop singer John McCain had a smash hit in the '70s, and when he did it at a political rally he was doing an oldies show from 25 years prior.

What an idiot.
laughing0301.gif

John McCain sang in the 70's! Directly too Vietnamese Propagandists and broadcast around the world, "How well he was being treated." He violated his special orders, and gave aid to the enemy in the form of useable Propaganda. Name! Rank! Service Number ! Tired of hearing what a great "Hero" he was ! He wasn't!

Actually I didn't post any of that but now that you mention it I believe he did divulge to the North Vietnamese the names of the entire defensive line of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I like defensive lines that weren't penetrated, OK?

As long as he dies.

Second worst president in history - gave North Korea nukes in an act of outright treason. There is a special place in hell waiting for Jimmy.
.......and Bill Clinton finished the job and gave NK an arsenal

Bill gave the nukes to NK, based on a deal Carter made. Bill was too busy banging the maids at the hotel to figure out what was going on between Jimmy and the other Communists.
More bullshit

Clinton was close to a nuclear deal with N Korea

Bush screwed it up

Not true, Carter and Clinton were conned by North Korea. Bush saw through it.

Carter wasn't conned, no more than Obama was conned by Iran. Carter knew exactly what he was doing and acted with malice. Somehow a nuclear armed NK serves the global elite.

If he does die, Schiff won't be pleased due to television coverage interrupting his public Shampeachment.

BREAKING: Former President Jimmy Carter checks into Emory Hospital for brain procedure
Sad news. I didn't vote for him in 1980, but I didn't dislike him. He's always seemed to be a very nice person, I think he was just in over his head as president. I wish him a speedy recovery.
Good man in real life. Disney hated him
Jimmy Carter says he’ll attend Gregg Allman’s funeral in Macon on Saturday

You still worshipping Pol Pot?

I don't worship you democrats.

Shit, I nailed what you fuckers would be back in 95' - kind of prophetic, ain't I?

John F. Kennedy would be driven from the democrats today, but Pol Pot would be a PERFECT match.
You serve Pol Pot proudly

Even for a Chinese troll like you, that's pathetic.

Were you really a drinking buddy of Pol Pot?

Even though he is a demodummie I've always liked Jimaye and though of him as an honest and sincere man if not highly effective. I'm sure he probably looks upon the democratic party today with disbelief and complete disgust
and disapproval.
Jimmy Carter is a huge supporter of today’s Democratic Party
Not being able to pass a national healthcare plan was one of Carter’s biggest regrets

Want to know what he thinks of Trump?

If he does die, Schiff won't be pleased due to television coverage interrupting his public Shampeachment.

BREAKING: Former President Jimmy Carter checks into Emory Hospital for brain procedure
Sad news. I didn't vote for him in 1980, but I didn't dislike him. He's always seemed to be a very nice person, I think he was just in over his head as president. I wish him a speedy recovery.

He gonna be late.

Shit, I nailed what you fuckers would be back in 95' - kind of prophetic, ain't I?

John F. Kennedy would be driven from the democrats today, but Pol Pot would be a PERFECT match.

What's sad is this really is the best you can do.

Not being able to pass a national healthcare plan was one of Carter’s biggest regrets

The guy who gave nuclear weapons to North Korea?

Color me shocked. Today's democrat party is the Khmer Rouge; it's exactly what Carter always supported.

Didn't he attend the funeral of Kim Jon Il as well? I think he cried....

Color me shocked. Today's democrat party is the Khmer Rouge; it's exactly what Carter always supported.
Trump is the one giving weapons to North Korea as he cowers before Kim Jong Un

What's sad is this really is the best you can do.
You are the biggest Pol Pot supporter on USMB

Beta dog, meet Alpha dog.

Dim Dong in the back be like, "Really? This is gonna be easier than I ever dreamed!"

Yes, you're a fucking retard and a troll, we get it.

Come back if you have anything rational or on topic to post, until then, fuck off.

Dim Dong in the back be like, "Really? This is gonna be easier than I ever dreamed!"

Indeed Sluggo

iu

Indeed Sluggo

iu

Pothead's never seen Japanese people interact.
That's gonna happen when you spend 24/7 in your little hovel because it's all scary monsters outside :safetocomeoutff:

Forum List

Back