Jim Rogers: We're about to have the worst economic problems of a lifetime, a lot of people will ....

Someone scoffed at the idea another "Great Depression" is coming.

He said, "That was a once in a lifetime thing."

He forgot that those who were adults in the last depression are gone now.

Best not to mock what's coming.
We're not the America we were.

We are mostly a nation of dependants now. Few would survive.

'Once in a lifetime thing'.....apparently they forgot we've been thru a few depressions, not just during the 30's........and history does have a nasty habit of repeating itself......especially when people don't learn from the past

There are warnings that the depression coming is going to make the great depression look like a picnic. We're headed for a disaster and evidence of it is already been surfacing for a few years in a few different ways.

A Lot Of People Will Disappear"

My question.......in what way will those people 'disappear'?

As you can see below the idiots who think it is all a joke will be the first assholes who get taken out. They have no survival skills and function in a world called lala land' I'm sure you can pick those ppl out.

They aren't asking serious questions such as yours, and all the loons can do is post meme's proves what morons we have in society really.

I had asked that (and probably Kat meant the same :dunno:) because of the wording.........could just as easily said people will die from lack of resources, violence, etc
But saying they 'disappear' could mean any number of things.....such as 'beam me up Scottie'

it's just the wording used left a lot to the imagination and on this forum board is not a good thing :lol:

I'm guessing not many give thought to the grid being taken out, but in reality it can easily be done.
Should the grid go down people would die and quickly.
There was the history ch. movie out a few years ago , actually a documentary with a few good realistic events that would take place ...........

Grid being down would equal something of the frontier days. It's not impossible to survive without violence. But the current mindset of a much larger population would make it so,

As you can see below the idiots who think it is all a joke will be the first assholes who get taken out. They have no survival skills and function in a world called lala land' I'm sure you can pick those ppl out.

They aren't asking serious questions such as yours, and all the loons can do is post meme's proves what morons we have in society really.

I had asked that (and probably Kat meant the same :dunno:) because of the wording.........could just as easily said people will die from lack of resources, violence, etc
But saying they 'disappear' could mean any number of things.....such as 'beam me up Scottie'

it's just the wording used left a lot to the imagination and on this forum board is not a good thing :lol:

I'm guessing not many give thought to the grid being taken out, but in reality it can easily be done.
There was the history ch. movie out a few years ago , actually a documentary with a few good realistic events that would take place ...........

It would be extremely easy to take out our grid. On the History Channel, they were exploring ways that our country could be at risk, and one of the scenarios they had was pretty chilling.

All it would take is a medium size nuke, exploded approx 10 to 15 miles above the surface, and the EMP generated would be enough to take out our grid.

'Once in a lifetime thing'.....apparently they forgot we've been thru a few depressions, not just during the 30's........and history does have a nasty habit of repeating itself......especially when people don't learn from the past

There are warnings that the depression coming is going to make the great depression look like a picnic. We're headed for a disaster and evidence of it is already been surfacing for a few years in a few different ways.
The Bible calls it, "A time of TROUBLE such as never was and never shall again be."

The lemmings have no idea what's coming.

The Bible calls it, "A time of TROUBLE such as never was and never shall again be."

And Trump is in charge. Think he's gonna be the last president before the Apocalypse?

And Trump is in charge. Think he's gonna be the last president before the Apocalypse?

We've been building for this a LONG time. Mostly the doing of the Progressives and the globalists. But yeah. I expect it to happen under his watch.

We've been building for this a LONG time. Mostly the doing of the Progressives and the globalists. But yeah. I expect it to happen under his watch.

Of course it will........no matter what has ever led up to any major disaster or issue in this country....it usually hits during a Republican Presidency

It would be extremely easy to take out our grid. On the History Channel, they were exploring ways that our country could be at risk, and one of the scenarios they had was pretty chilling.

All it would take is a medium size nuke, exploded approx 10 to 15 miles above the surface, and the EMP generated would be enough to take out our grid.

I basically already said that " easy to take out the grid".

Soooooo,..... we'll all become the real life 'Walking Dead'......how loverly :popcorn:
You'll fear the living, not the dead.
Hey speaking of that tonight is the first start of the walking dead LOL season 9 some trendy flippen morons complained there was to much violence in the show so they had to tone it down some.

I said JESUS wtf is wrong with these snowflake panzies my gawd , and there yah go these idiots would also be the fist to die off in a grid down as well. So can you see the masses of jackasses piling up ..............

Yep. ANY small nuke nation could do it. Go to Amazon and search "One Second After"

In 6 months most of our population would die (90%).

The hordes from the south would swarm up. Russia and China would carve up what's left of the United States, and the 10% that survive would be slaves -- most of the world still practices slavery.

Yep. ANY small nuke nation could do it. Go to Amazon and search "One Second After"

The hordes from the south would swarm up. Russia and China would carve up what's left of the United States, and the 10% that survive would be slaves -- most of the world still practices slavery.

Okay, you made the claim, so back it up. You said most of the world still practices slavery, which would mean that the percentage of nations that still do it would have to be 51 percent or better. So, got any links to prove over 51 percent of the nations on earth still practice slavery?

Or, is this just more hyperbole that you pulled outta your ass?

Disappear?

Most people don’t realize how important the grid is to almost everything in today’s world.

celltower.jpg
It basically runs everything from our communication infrastructure, to our drinking water and our food distribution systems. But that’s really just the start. The economy, our hospitals and everything people depend on in today’s modern world would be gone.

If the grid goes down, this country will see mass panic and chaos like nothing we’ve ever experienced. And this is why we keep talking about personal preparedness.

The fact is, during a grid down situation you will be on your own. The government simply doesn’t have the ability, or the resources to help you survive. If you don’t have adequate training, emergency supplies, and the ability to survive this type of situation, your timing might be running out.

I would take this drill as a warning that you need to run your own drills, and figure out how you’ll respond to the chaos that will likely come after the grid goes down. Check out our Preparedness Resources, and learn everything you can while you still have the chance to do something about it.

Massive Government Drill Planned to Test Possibility of U.S. Electric Grid Going Down

If Russia can elect a buffoon like the Comrade, they can take out the grid.

Okay, you made the claim, so back it up. You said most of the world still practices slavery, which would mean that the percentage of nations that still do it would have to be 51 percent or better. So, got any links to prove over 51 percent of the nations on earth still practice slavery?

but aren't POW's basically treated as slaves (or worse)?

The Fed typically collapses the economy whenever there's a Republican on office, the difference is that this time, there's a president who will charge them with treason

but aren't POW's basically treated as slaves (or worse)?

No, under the Geneva Conventions it is illegal to mistreat POW's while they are in captivity. And no, you cannot use them as slave labor.

Forum List

Back