Jim Rogers: We're about to have the worst economic problems of a lifetime, a lot of people will ....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Jim Rogers: "We're About To Have The Worst Economic Problems Of A Lifetime, A Lot Of People Will Disappear"
"Get prepared," warns billionaire commodity guru Jim Rogers, "because we're going to have the worst economic problems in your lifetime and a lot of people are going to disappear." In this wide-ranging interview with MacroVoices' Erik Townsend, the investing legend discusses everything from whether Russia is being scapegoated ("yes, ask Victoria Nuland"), the war against cash ("governments love it... they want to control everything"), to his views on gold and the demise of freedom.

Jim Rogers: "We're About To Have The Worst Economic Problems Of A Lifetime, A Lot Of People Will Disappear" | Zero Hedge
---------------------------------------------------------

Those who haven't had their heads stuck in the sand and have been preparing already knew this. People have heard the collapse is coming for quite awhile now , and probably for so long many don't even pay attention to it any more. Which on one hand can be understandable.

What they might not know though is each time we've come dangerously close to a full blown collapse the Government has always put a band aid on it just fixing it long enough to keep the ship from sinking even though we still have a hole in that ship.

Numbers are faked, rigged and pushed a long knowing the average person thinks it's all great and grand as they plow along.

Wall street isn't always an indicator for those who pay no attention to the stock markets, and we can be sure that the stock market can look real good one day and over night boom it crashes.

Even Trump might not save us from this one the US is in so much debt and we have been for decades but as mentioned they continue to put a band aid over that hole, the thing about it now though is that band aid is not going to have much power sticking to that hole in the ship. It is giving in and rapidly.

A Lot Of People Will Disappear"

My question.......in what way will those people 'disappear'?
lLxCoWM.jpg

Someone scoffed at the idea another "Great Depression" is coming.

He said, "That was a once in a lifetime thing."

He forgot that those who were adults in the last depression are gone now.

Best not to mock what's coming.
We're not the America we were.

We are mostly a nation of dependants now. Few would survive.

Disappear?

exactly.....WTF is that supposed to mean?

First, the people that know anything about the Russian-Trump dossier.

Sorry that idea just doesn't cut it. According to and in the context of the OP, it's a much larger number of the population.

.....oh WAIT, maybe you mean all the lefty snowflakes that believe that so called 'alliance'. What was it? 52% of voters? ya know, the popular vote vs the Electoral?
Then you MIGHT be right....:banghead:

They will die from starvation, they will die from not having enough food on hand, people will rob them, people will kill them because in their world of " LOVE trumps HATE...............the degenerate fail to realize in world of survival nobody gives a damn what they think, what they feel, all they know is they are hungry and they will eat anyway they can/have too.

As you can see below the idiots who think it is all a joke will be the first assholes who get taken out. They have no survival skills and function in a world called lala land' I'm sure you can pick those ppl out.

They aren't asking serious questions such as yours, and all the loons can do is post meme's proves what morons we have in society really.

Lets say the grid went out, in a matter of only two weeks if not one experts say it would be that short of a time before people turn to cannabalisim........ that's in extreme conditions .

Disappear?

Most people don’t realize how important the grid is to almost everything in today’s world.

celltower.jpg
It basically runs everything from our communication infrastructure, to our drinking water and our food distribution systems. But that’s really just the start. The economy, our hospitals and everything people depend on in today’s modern world would be gone.

If the grid goes down, this country will see mass panic and chaos like nothing we’ve ever experienced. And this is why we keep talking about personal preparedness.

The fact is, during a grid down situation you will be on your own. The government simply doesn’t have the ability, or the resources to help you survive. If you don’t have adequate training, emergency supplies, and the ability to survive this type of situation, your timing might be running out.

I would take this drill as a warning that you need to run your own drills, and figure out how you’ll respond to the chaos that will likely come after the grid goes down. Check out our Preparedness Resources, and learn everything you can while you still have the chance to do something about it.

Massive Government Drill Planned to Test Possibility of U.S. Electric Grid Going Down

As you can see below the idiots who think it is all a joke will be the first assholes who get taken out. They have no survival skills and function in a world called lala land' I'm sure you can pick those ppl out.

They aren't asking serious questions such as yours, and all the loons can do is post meme's proves what morons we have in society really.

I had asked that (and probably Kat meant the same :dunno:) because of the wording.........could just as easily said people will die from lack of resources, violence, etc
But saying they 'disappear' could mean any number of things.....such as 'beam me up Scottie'

it's just the wording used left a lot to the imagination and on this forum board is not a good thing :lol:

I had asked that (and probably Kat meant the same :dunno:) because of the wording.........could just as easily said people will die from lack of resources, violence, etc
But saying they 'disappear' could mean any number of things.....such as 'beam me up Scottie'

it's just the wording used left a lot to the imagination and on this forum board is not a good thing :lol:

I'm guessing not many give thought to the grid being taken out, but in reality it can easily be done.
Should the grid go down people would die and quickly.
There was the history ch. movie out a few years ago , actually a documentary with a few good realistic events that would take place ...........

Someone scoffed at the idea another "Great Depression" is coming.

He said, "That was a once in a lifetime thing."

He forgot that those who were adults in the last depression are gone now.

Best not to mock what's coming.
We're not the America we were.

We are mostly a nation of dependants now. Few would survive.

'Once in a lifetime thing'.....apparently they forgot we've been thru a few depressions, not just during the 30's........and history does have a nasty habit of repeating itself......especially when people don't learn from the past

I'm guessing not many give thought to the grid being taken out, but in reality it can easily be done.
Should the grid go down people would die and quickly.
There was the history ch. movie out a few years ago , actually a documentary with a few good realistic events that would take place ...........

And remember this event took place not long ago

Our modern communication infrastructure is incredibly reliant on the grid; this reliance has made us incredibly vulnerable to attacks. Earlier this year, hackers launched one of the largest DDOS attacks in the history of the internet

Forum List

Back