Jim Rogers: We're about to have the worst economic problems of a lifetime, a lot of people will ....

Spent 20 years in the Navy, and had the Geneva Conventions drilled into me once a year along with a bunch of other stuff in Navy Rights and Responsibilities courses we had to do.
AMERICANS. Nobody else gives a damn about human rights -- particularly the Turd World (I include China and Russia in that too).

"Hand to hand" combat at about 600 yards heh

We discovered that we can cover most of our street from the neighbor's master bedroom window and back deck :p (The old neighbor was FBI and we had a little 'prepper' chat while at a bar-b-que. He had a closet full of weaponry that made my husband drool on the floor hahaha)

Spent 20 years in the Navy, and had the Geneva Conventions drilled into me once a year along with a bunch of other stuff in Navy Rights and Responsibilities courses we had to do.
AMERICANS. Nobody else gives a damn about human rights -- particularly the Turd World (I include China and Russia in that too).

China and Russia are both member nations of the Geneva Conventions, and they have to abide by them as well. Like I said before, you might know about this if you had ever served in the military.

Forum List

Back