Jim Beam Burns

Dekster

Platinum Member
Dec 11, 2014
Man a bourbon fire would have to smell as bad as a plastic fire. Stockpile Beam your boozers before it all runs out!!!!!

Massive fire destroys Jim Beam warehouses storing thousands of barrels of bourbon

A 'major fire' broke out at a Jim Beam facility Tuesday night and crews are still working to put it out.

WKYT in Lexington reported that the facility is on McCracken Pike. They spoke to Woodford County Emergency Management Director Drew Chandler, who said that two barrel warehouses caught fire around 11:30 p.m.

Crews have put out the fire in the second warehouse, but flames were still visible 5 hours after the fire started. Several crews are working on the fire.

Jim Beam Bourbon is mediocre at best
Good for a mixer

Man a bourbon fire would have to smell as bad as a plastic fire. Stockpile Beam your boozers before it all runs out!!!!!

Massive fire destroys Jim Beam warehouses storing thousands of barrels of bourbon

A 'major fire' broke out at a Jim Beam facility Tuesday night and crews are still working to put it out.

WKYT in Lexington reported that the facility is on McCracken Pike. They spoke to Woodford County Emergency Management Director Drew Chandler, who said that two barrel warehouses caught fire around 11:30 p.m.

Crews have put out the fire in the second warehouse, but flames were still visible 5 hours after the fire started. Several crews are working on the fire.
Beam makes some really good sipping bourbon.

Knob Creek 120 and Makers 46 among them.

Buffalo Trace Distilleries is my favorite... But this is still a National Tragedy.

I can't drink bourbon so doesn't affect me. Ever since a spring break in which I took 4 gallons with me and somehow managed to survive, just the smell of it makes me puke.

Forum List

Back