Jill Biden has COVID

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022

The first lady is double-vaccinated, twice boosted, according to a statement from her communications director last year. He was with her all weekend but now will stay away from her? :auiqs.jpg:

The first lady is double-vaccinated, twice boosted, according to a statement from her communications director last year. He was with her all weekend but now will stay away from her? :auiqs.jpg:
Only twice boosted? Not sure why she only boosted twice, this is clearly against Biden's wishes, I am sure the left believes she gets what she deserves,

Only twice boosted? Not sure why she only boosted twice, this is clearly against Biden's wishes, I am sure the left believes she gets what she deserves,
That's it!

She failed to get a third booster

Now it all makes sense.

If she's not current on her boosters she's not fully vaxxed. No doubt our liberal friends will be along shortly demanding she doesn't receive any medical attention.
I think if she took half the boosters she should at least get half the medical help.

Sounds fair.

Is she quintupled vaccinated?

Will she take a dirt "knap" like Superbadbrutha was talking about?

Forum List

Back