‘Jihadi John’ said to have fled IS

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Well that would suck, you're wanted the world over and now ISIS wants you dead. No sympathy, none what so ever

‘Jihadi John’ said to have fled IS, fearing usefulness over

British Islamic State terrorist Mohammed Emwazi, dubbed “Jihadi John” due to his London accent, has gone on the run in Syria, fearing the organization no longer has any use for him, British newspapers reported Saturday.

According to the Mirror, the 26-year-old Londoner is said to have been “terrified by the publicity when he was identified as the murderer of British and American hostages and fears being hunted down.”

Emwazi has been seen in a number of IS propaganda videos beheading Western prisoners, including Israeli-American journalist Steven Sotloff, American journalist James Foley and British aid worker Alan Henning.

The newspapers quoted a source as saying that Islamic State would drop Emwazi “like a stone or worse if they feel he is no longer of any use to them.” The source added, “So it is possible he will end up suffering the same fate as his victims.

Jihadi John said to have fled IS fearing usefulness over The Times of Israel

If he were a good devout radical jihadist Muslim he would gladly take one for the team

Times of Israel writes some good propaganda, don't they?

"Jihadi John" was a role played by a crisis actor in a Hollywood studio that was busted by the FBI this past February.

isisrussiahacklovinit.jpg

Jimstone.is - World Class Investigative Truth

Is it the same Jihadi John who was the ringleader of the cowardly hooded gang who beheaded helpless victims with their hands tied behind their backs? That Jihadi John? Maybe he will find his way to a U.S. "sanctuary city" where you don't need no stinking paper work.

Is it the same Jihadi John who was the ringleader of the cowardly hooded gang who beheaded helpless victims with their hands tied behind their backs? That Jihadi John? Maybe he will find his way to a U.S. "sanctuary city" where you don't need no stinking paper work.

No, it is the same jihadi john that is a crisis actor playing a role to promote racial/religious hatred.

I think he'll find ISIS doesn't offer a good severance package. No golden parachutes.

Times of Israel writes some good propaganda, don't they?

"Jihadi John" was a role played by a crisis actor in a Hollywood studio that was busted by the FBI this past February.

isisrussiahacklovinit.jpg

Jimstone.is - World Class Investigative Truth

Gee a nutter paranoid web site

That's hilarious. Jim Stone has a lot of good stuff on his website. I can appreciate why an anti-semite like you would want to smear it though.

I'm guessing you always smear things when you can't refute or rebut what was posted?

ISIS is like the Mafia, can you really leave it? Old Jihadi Jonny has been identified. And most of these sociopaths will be identified as well, and they can't run forever. Fascist Muslim neo Nazi bastards WILL get what they deserve, one way or the other.

No, it is the same jihadi john that is a crisis actor playing a role to promote racial/religious hatred.
Thanks Bobby but what the hell is a "crisis actor". Did I miss something in pop-culture?

Thanks Bobby but what the hell is a "crisis actor". Did I miss something in pop-culture?

Maybe I'll start a thread on crisis actors and crisis acting. How many threads can we start here in a 24 hour period?

"Crisis actors" are professional actors deployed by government agencies and/or the mainstream media to delude the public with portrayals of trauma and suffering: generally to act as victims or witnesses in staged shootings or hoax terrorist attacks.

CNN uses them often. Usually in conjunction with green screens.

Maybe I'll start a thread on crisis actors and crisis acting. How many threads can we start here in a 24 hour period?

"Crisis actors" are professional actors deployed by government agencies and/or the mainstream media to delude the public with portrayals of trauma and suffering: generally to act as victims or witnesses in staged shootings or hoax terrorist attacks.

Really? Ok, where did you glean this tidbit from?

ISIS is like the Mafia, can you really leave it? Old Jihadi Jonny has been identified. And most of these sociopaths will be identified as well, and they can't run forever. Fascist Muslim neo Nazi bastards WILL get what they deserve, one way or the other.

ISIS is a military contractor.

isis.jpg

Because this was made note of, and embedded the ISIS web site into this one to really drive the issue home, ISIS changed their American contractor face name to SIS. But as you can see below, their timing was not favorable, and I nailed them GOOD!

isisis.jpg

Are you not able to do any kind of serious academic research on your own?

Type ...Crisis Actor...into you favorite browser and go from there. Make sure you hit the websites that claim crisis actors are BS and the fantasies of wacko conspiracy theorists. LOL

It's a little late for an April fool's prank, don't you think? ISIS is a contractor for whom? Saudi Arabia funding Muslim extremist? Who knows, it's a big world, anything is possible.

Are you not able to do any kind of serious academic research on your own?

Type ...Crisis Actor...into you favorite browser and go from there. Make sure you hit the websites that claim crisis actors are BS and the fantasies of wacko conspiracy theorists. LOL
Why... why do I bother? You folks cherry pick whatever bull off the internet and want to act like you discovered the holy grail? Get over yourself, YOU need to be a tad more skeptical.

I'm aghast and no kidding. You need to start a thread on "crisis actors". I'm serious that I had no idea.

Forum List

Back