jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
I will post in a little bit, let people get some thoughts in first if they want.

^^^
What he said.

Now, off we go to the right sub-forum!
choochooz.gif

Flawed, ignorant premise.

Jihad is mass murder based on Islamic doctrine.

Zionism is Jewish self-determination, guaranteed all people under the UN charter. The original Zionists immigrating to Palestine were pacific, arriving unarmed and without a military.

Under Islam, 60 million Christians and 80 million Hindus have been killed.

Zionists have only killed in self-defense against Muslim aggression, fully permissable under international law.

Martin Luther King, Jr was an avowed Zionist...
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/John-Lewis-Congressman-African-American-Biographies/dp/0766017680]Amazon.com: John Lewis: From Freedom Rider to Congressman (African-American Biographies) (9780766017689): Christine M. Hill: Books[/ame]

Usama bin Ladin is an avowed jihadist.

You have distinguished yourself for being a total fool. Congratulations

Last edited:
The two aren't comparable unless "jihad" is used as a blanket term for all violence perpetrated in the name of Islam. Jihad is righteous destruction of oppression; Zionism is an ideology that calls for oppression. Jihad is only a threat to those who spread corruption and aggression.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
The two aren't comparable unless "jihad" is used as a blanket term for all violence perpetrated in the name of Islam. Jihad is righteous destruction of oppression; Zionism is an ideology that calls for oppression. Jihad is only a threat to those who spread corruption and aggression.

Muhammad, get with the program, jihad is a blanket call to violence and murder of ALL kafirs.

Allah Akbar is not an order to make peace with the non-Muslim infidel.

Quit the taqiyyah bullshit, Mo

The Israeli Declaration of Independence embodies the Zionist ideology...
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.
Declaration of Establishment of State of Israel

Once an ignorant Arab, always an ignorant Arab.

Muhammad, ever hear of the Hadith? It forms Islamic law along with the Quran.

Bukhari 4:52:220...
Jihad is holy violence. Violence is the way Allah removes fitna [dissent], removes the dross from pure Islam and removes the infidel scum from the earth which is owned by Mohammed.

Not nice to lie, Mo. Even though lying is very Islamic.

Last edited:
The Israeli Declaration of Independence embodies the Zionist ideology..

You embody the Zionist ideology:

"Were I PM, I'd crush every Pallie man, woman, and child. The world would be a better place." - Marcy​

:lol:

Zionists have only killed in self-defense against Muslim aggression, fully permissable under international laws

I see how un-biased you are :cuckoo:

let me guess, you consider the irguns to be freedom fighters and not zionist terrorists that killed innocents?

so you think that "jihad" has never been used for imperialistic purposes beyond basic defense?

Zionists have only killed in self-defense against Muslim aggression, fully permissable under international laws

let me guess, you consider the irguns to be freedom fighters and not zionist terrorists that killed innocents?

I'm well-informed.
You are an ignorant fool, forgive the redundancy.

The Irgun existed three-quarters of a century ago.
Jihadists exist NOW.

The Irgun fought against the British army, entirely compliant with international law.

Jihadists intentionally murder civilians, a flagrant violation of international law.

Now, even YOU know, dumbass.

I'm well-informed.
You are an ignorant fool, forgive the redundancy.

The Irgun existed three-quarters of a century ago.
Jihadists exist NOW.

The Irgun fought against the British army, entirely compliant with international law.

Jihadists intentionally murder civilians, a flagrant violation of international law.

Now, even YOU know, dumbass.

did you noticed "killed" in the thread title? it means past tense, making 75 whole years ago still relevant.

and how do you justifiy the irguns fighting against and killing the british?

Forum List

Back