Jihad in America: The Grand Deception: Film

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
It's about time someone tells it like it is...

Jihad in America: The Grand Deception

The Grand Deception

Steve Emerson: I stand by my film
'The Grand Deception' was well-researched, using sources that included faithful Muslims and the FBI. Instead of addressing facts, CAIR chose to attack me personally.
by Steven Emerson
Orange County Register
February 16, 2013

Steve Emerson: I stand by my film: 'The Grand Deception' was well-researched, using sources that included faithful Muslims and the FBI. Instead of addressing facts, CAIR chose to attack me personally. :: IPT in the News :: The Investigative Project o

When the facts are on your side, argue the facts, the old legal cliché instructs.

But, in the case of CAIR-LA Executive Director Hussam Ayloush, the facts aren't on his side. So for his Jan. 3 column, "'Deception' film promotes intolerance of Islam," he chose instead to call me names.

miai8x-b781065623z.120130215174106000g2g1chgfh.2.jpg

That's par for the course, since my organization, the Investigative Project on Terrorism, has exposed the duplicity and radical ideology behind the benign veneer put forth by Ayloush and CAIR, in general. It's not my imagination that positions CAIR in a Hamas-support network created by the Muslim Brotherhood in America. Internal records seized by the FBI do that. I've posted many of them to my website at this URL: US v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, et al. :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

Steve Emerson: I stand by my film: 'The Grand Deception' was well-researched, using sources that included faithful Muslims and the FBI. Instead of addressing facts, CAIR chose to attack me personally. :: IPT in the News :: The Investigative Project o

The Grand Deception

'The Grand Deception' was well-researched, using sources that included faithful Muslims and the FBI. Instead of addressing facts, CAIR chose to attack me personally.
by Steven Emerson
Orange County Register
February 16, 2013

When the facts are on your side, argue the facts, the old legal cliché instructs.

But, in the case of CAIR-LA Executive Director Hussam Ayloush, the facts aren't on his side. So for his Jan. 3 column, "'Deception' film promotes intolerance of Islam," he chose instead to call me names.

That's par for the course, since my organization, the Investigative Project on Terrorism, has exposed the duplicity and radical ideology behind the benign veneer put forth by Ayloush and CAIR, in general. It's not my imagination that positions CAIR in a Hamas-support network created by the Muslim Brotherhood in America. Internal records seized by the FBI do that. I've posted many of them to my website at this URL: US v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, et al. :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

Thank you very much for bringing this film to our attention. I can''t wait to see it. Where is it available ?

I've been a fan of Steve Emerson and the IPT for years, and they have done great work.

The Grand Deception

by Steven Emerson
Orange County Register
February 16, 2013

Thank you very much for bringing this film to our attention. I can''t wait to see it. Where is it available ?

I've been a fan of Steve Emerson and the IPT for years, and they have done great work.

Try to google it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xcp4BQyb0g]Jihad in America The Grand Deception - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back