JFK must be turning in his grave.......

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
just seeing what Obama and his anti-american communist cronies are doing to his once great and beloved party and country.
Imagine that, a self avowed communist appointed to Obama's staff. Sitting just an arms length away. and whispering communist propoganda in his ear.
It truly is disgusting.
Yep, JFK is one pissed off skeleton at this point!

Actually, being old enough to remember JFK a little, the conservatives ranted at him just as much, if not more, as the conservative righties are doing to Obama today. I'd be willing to bet he's getting a feeling of deja vu.

Actually, being old enough to remember JFK a little, the conservatives ranted at him just as much, if not more, as the conservative righties are doing to Obama today. I'd be willing to bet he's getting a feeling of deja vu.
I'd be willing to bet that he's choking his lil' brother Teddy as we speak. After all, it was Teddy who propped up the lil' communist sock puppet, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, more than any other liberal loon.
You know, it truly is funny that you loony liberal candyasses think it's just fine that Obama appointed a self avowed communist to his administration. It speaks volumes as to the traitors you mindless morons truly are.
Basically, you liberal idiots are beyond crazy, you're stark raving lunatics.
No wonder nobody pays attention to your mindless ramblings. But we sure do get plenty of laughs.:lol:

I'd be willing to bet that he's choking his lil' brother Teddy as we speak. After all, it was Teddy who propped up the lil' communist sock puppet, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, more than any other liberal loon.
You know, it truly is funny that you loony liberal candyasses think it's just fine that Obama appointed a self avowed communist to his administration. It speaks volumes as to the traitors you mindless morons truly are.
No wonder nobody pays attention to your mindless ramblings. But we sure do get plenty of laughs.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...liberals-intolerant-of-others-viewpoints.html

True! Remember this, who was he going to show more allegience to.......the nation or the Pope? Having a Catholic for President was almost as bad as having a Jew or a negro.

Last edited:
Bottom line:
JFK loved this country far too much to EVER appoint a communist scumbag to his administration.
But then, Obama has fully proven himself to be communist, so, it should come as no surprise.

Bottom line:
JFK loved this country far too much to EVER appoint a communist scumbag to his administration.
But then, Obama has fully proven himself to be communist, so, it should come as no surprise.

LOL...JFK was CALLED a Communist during his administration.

Jester must have been listening to Obama's speech yesterday instead of studying 8th grade history. :lol:

kwc obviously spends most of his time scratching at that "liberal male feminine itch" that ALL liberal male mangina's suffer from.
Do yourself a favor. Get out of that basement, get up those stairs and, ask mommy for some of her Gynelotrimin. It just might give your candyass and magina some much needed relief!

kwc obviously spends most of his time scratching at that "liberal male feminine itch" that ALL liberal male mangina's suffer from.
Do yourself a favor. Get out of that basement, get up those stairs and, ask mommy for some of her Gynelotrimin. It just might give your candyass and magina some much needed relief!

Ouch! I'm so wounded. Stop it. :(

Look Pee Wee, you're talking out of your ass about stuff you evidently were not even around for. Turn off your Hannity podcast and get off the internet before your teacher catches you. It might behoove you to actually do you history homework tonight instead of pounding your pud. If you want to be part of our conservative side, act like a grown up for crying out loud and quit embarrasing us with this kind of shit.

Look Pee Wee, you're talking out of your ass about stuff you evidently were not even around for. Turn off your Hannity podcast and get off the internet before your teacher catches you. It might behoove you to actually do you history homework tonight instead of pounding your pud. If you want to be part of our conservative side, act like a grown up for crying out loud and quit embarrasing us with this kind of shit.
Look lil' man, i'll say whatever the hell I damn well please and, there isn't a damn thing you'll do about it. But, i'll gladly let you try!
After all, it was the man your stupid ass voted for who is appointing anti-american scum bags and communists to his administration. Your approval of that shit shit clearly outs liberal morons as being the true pieces of anti-american shit that you you continually prove yourself to be.
Now, get back to scratchin' that liberal male feminine itch, ya' lil' pansy!

Look lil' man, i'll say whatever the hell I damn well please and, there isn't a damn thing you'll do about it. But, i'll gladly let you try!
After all, it was the man your stupid ass voted for who is appointing anti-american scum bags and communists to his administration. Your approval of that shit shit clearly outs liberal morons as being the true pieces of anti-american shit that you you continually prove yourself to be.
Now, get back to scratchin' that liberal male feminine itch, ya' lil' pansy!

Perhaps you haven't quite caught on yet moron. I was voting conservative when you were still a stain in your daddy's shorts. Thinking and voting conservative isn't the same thing as spouting childish talk radio gotcha talking points. But if you think that makes you a man, go for it. Here, I'll even give you the interwebs tough guy award of the day.

View attachment 8056

Turning in his grave? I hope that state terrorist bastard is buried too deep to squirm; let's not forget his unprovoked bombing campaign against Cuban military and civilian targets in Operation Mongoose.

just seeing what Obama and his anti-american communist cronies are doing to his once great and beloved party and country.
Imagine that, a self avowed communist appointed to Obama's staff. Sitting just an arms length away. and whispering communist propoganda in his ear.
It truly is disgusting.
Yep, JFK is one pissed off skeleton at this point!

Yeah you can say that again Jester.It sure is disgusting.Dont forget Clinton either.Till Bush Jr came along he was the most evil and corrupt president there was.BOTH parties are corrupt just so you know.JFK was the last TRUE president that we had.I say that because he wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex whom Eisenhower warned the american people about in his farewell address to be aware of.He was the last good president we had.Thats why the CIA killed him cause he cared about the american people.He was stepping on a lot of powerful toes in washington.The message was clear for evey president that came into office after him,do what we tell you to or end up like Kennedy.You try and run the country the way Kennedy tried to which was returning our government to the constituion of the united states where the people had control over the government instead of the big corporations that do now,you end up dead like he did.Thats why you will never see another president try and do the things Kennedy did such as trying to get rid of the CIA.Unless a thir party is created,theres not much hope for the future of america.

Turning in his grave? I hope that state terrorist bastard is buried too deep to squirm; let's not forget his unprovoked bombing campaign against Cuban military and civilian targets in Operation Mongoose.
The whitecoats left the doors to the asylum unlocked again, goddammit!
Another :cuckoo: is runnin' loose once again!

Uh the CIA tried to get him to bomb Cuba but he wouldnt go along with it.Operation Mongoose was the CIA'S doing not his.

I guarantee you right now "BOTH" JFK AND RFK are choking that bastard Teddy in their graves right now.He sold them out.Unlike RFK AND JFK,I have no sympathy for that sellout bastard Teddy at all!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back