jfk assassination forum formation notice

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I've decided to use a forum format to list my internet research into the JFK assassination.
It will be a hefty amount of information, all based in fact, that everyone can dismiss

I've decided to use a forum format to list my internet research into the JFK assassination.
It will be a hefty amount of information, all based in fact, that everyone can dismiss

you SHOULD put the message that the nazi shill and all the other Langley employees that have penetrated this site are on ignore.damn and i thought I was the one that had an obsession over his assassination.:biggrin:

I got over that obsession years ago knowing sadly,nothing is ever going to be done about it.That the american sheep in america just dont care enough to do anything about it.

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

Motive = Zionism

Israeli owned "US" media once again part of cover-up....

Forum List

Back