JEXODUS movement for Jewish Millenials to leave 'dem' PARTY Starting up

hearing some political guy from 'ilham omars' 5th district and he is saying that it was partially JEW'S that helped elect ' ilham omar ' , i post simply because its a funny bit of info [chuckle] .

i especially like that JEW's from 'ilham omars' 5 th district help elect her and 'ilham omar' is going after Jew's , its funny Bode . Maybe JEW's will smarten up eh Bode ??

----------------------- sounds good to me , only thing to be added is that JEW's remembering their history should become Gun Culture and expert shooters . --- 'Jexodus' May Pose Problems for Democrats ---
You can file that under "you wish", right next to #walkaway.
------------------------------------------------------- featuring JEW's though is the difference isn't it Crep .
Lol, you think that means it isn't fake?

don't know , i just saw the young woman that claims to be spokes woman for 'JEXODUS' on FOX half an hour ago Crep .

don't know , i just saw the young woman that claims to be spokes woman for 'JEXODUS' on FOX half an hour ago Crep .
She is a former Trump staffer. Kinda seems odd to have a rightie leading a movement claiming to be exiting the left.
Having said that I hope she has great success!

i'm just thinking that these lefties are silly and immature Grampa .

----------------------- sounds good to me , only thing to be added is that JEW's remembering their history should become Gun Culture and expert shooters . --- 'Jexodus' May Pose Problems for Democrats ---

I love the smell of Russian Propaganda in the morning!
Any proof for that accusation or just your usual ramblings?

The irony of your post may have broken all irony records.
So no proof.

Got it

If anyone should know about a Jewish 'walkaway' movement, it would be the Russians.

March1987Protest._V186437236_.jpg

Sick of state-sponsored antisemitism and decades of abuse, Soviet Jews left Russia to find new homes abroad. Between 1967 and 1980, over 250,000 Soviet Jews left the Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back