Jews stumped over who's behind rising anti-Semitism in Italy.

You own this government...absolutely.

Seriously, I know we do. Please let us know when we are successful at letting all the illegals in, encouraging Muslims to immigrate here and FINALLY destroying WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICA
Oh you kikes are doing your best. I will keep you posted.

Isn't Steven Miller, an advisor to the President who is Jewish, vehemently against illegal immigration? And isn't President Trump, who has Jewish grandchildren, also vehemently against illegal immigration? Aren't the Squad, the 4 Congesswomen who are totally FOR illegal immigration, against Israel, and aren't they anti-Semitic pigs like you are? You make absolutely no sense at all.
Those are INDIVIDUALS.
Jews are not the Borg (well, in a certain sense...Zionism). They are endowed, as with every other group with the ability to form INDIVIDUAL tastes and make INDIVIDUAL choices.
However...there are GROUPS of Jews...such as the World Jewish Congress (Subordinate to B'nai B'rith) which openly push for mass immigration of non-Europeans into Europe, and whose slogan is “All Jews are responsible for one another”.
Not to mention groups like the European Jewish Congress, European Jewish Union, and International ADL all form blocks of like minded Zionist organizations which push agendas that are often anti-European.
Sure you can cite me a couple of Jews who have opinions on the matter...but you know what?
I bet you one thing...those Jews you cited...are Zionists.
We can get deeper into the heavy Jewish influence in the formation of the European Union...a governmental body which is heavily exploited by the aforementioned Jewish groups.
However...at the end of the day...Jews and their support organizations have an immense say and control over European matters...DESPITE having their own nation.

As for refugees...I know these aren't Syrian...but telling.

Can't have all those Shwoogies running around in a pure Jewish state! lol!
Israel Will Pay Africans $3,500 Each to Leave
Israel Will Pay Africans $3,500 Each to Leave

How DARE they not want ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
:auiqs.jpg:

it's so much fun listening to wannabee Nazis talking and reading
what they write------It's like old times when I worked in and around
the METHADONE CLINICS-- and ----was actually "forced"
to monitor-----AA meetings (now that was sheeer hell)

Jews stumped over who's behind rising anti-Semitism in Italy.

Stumped = circumcised, for the confused. Did they do something wrong in their mother’s womb already to be hated so much?

In the Tablet, a Jewish online magazine, writer Yair Rosenberg can't figure out who is making everybody in Italy dislike Jews.

Who's Behind Italy's Rising Anti-Semitism?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...54c7ca-b7e6-11e6-b8df-600bd9d38a02_story.html

There was, or still is, a certain old guard hardline Communist contingent of Ashkenazi Jews, who were “responsible” for inciting, or at least hanging around behind the scenes of inciting the Russian Revolution and leaking the Protocols of Zion.

Spies? Double agents? Which side, really?

Getting back to the OP-----the answer is not complex----ITALY constitutes The First,
HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE The Second, and The Third Reichs were of Roman
Catholic Essence "Reich" is English for "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" One major project of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIREs ,first, second, third----has been the genocide of jews as detailed in its Law-----AKA CANON LAW ----starting from Constantine and ending in its apparent Grand Finale-----with the death of Adolf Hitler in the Berlin Bunker. IMHO Pope Francis has not relinquished the Position of HEAD OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. Could he recreate the REICH (HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE)
complete with Canon Law----he would be delighted to do so. It might interest second
amendment enthusiasts------that CANON LAW completely disarms jews----even excluding jews from riding the "vehicle of war"-----to wit HORSES. Details of Canon law completely disarming non-muslims was incorporated into Shariah law-----and those details were incorporated in reference to jews in the Nuremburg Law-----but it
ALL STARTED WITH ROME

Forum List

Back