Jews ordered to register in East Ukraine

Link doesn't actually link to anything but the homepage of Collider.com.

Not sure what's up with the link. It worked alright for me. Should work now

Last edited:
I heard this on the news this morning. The EU backed Ukranians are neo Nazis so it's not surprising.

Russia has a history of pogroms against the Jews. In the 1600's when Poland invaded Russia and occupied Moscow and then were driven out, the Russians went after the Jews as conspirators in the historical event...
Why does everyone think the Jews are out destroy nations? When it is the Russians which desire as such....

Last edited:
... A registration fee of $50 is required.”

Sound like a scam to me. Nasty

Jews in the eastern Ukrainian city of Donetsk where pro-Russian militants have taken over government buildings were told they have to "register" with the Ukrainians who are trying to make the city become part of Russia, according to Ukrainian and Israeli media.

Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine

I heard this on the news this morning. The EU backed Ukranians are neo Nazis so it's not surprising.

The article indicated that it was the pro russian forces doing it. Or atleast suggested it.

Either way, it's not a very good step in any direction.

The eastern europeans know how destructive the jews are to society and its' people.

So it's for good reason they want to keep them in check. .. :cool:

Nah, they're just anti-Semitic assholes.

How do you think they feel about Murdering Muslim Jihadist?

Here's a workable link, but the story seems vague on who issued these leaflets and why.

Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine

Some news stories weren't sure whether the tanks that rolled thru the Crimea last month, were Russians.

The degree of willful stupidity supported by some news outlets, is incredible.

Is it your belief that, if the "right people" issued those leaflets demanding the Jews register their presence, then that makes it OK?

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Almost all of the Bolsheviks and the leaders of the communist party in Russia were jews.

The Russian people suffered for 70 years under the yoke of jew Karl Marx's ideology.

So did many surrounding countries; Poland, Hungary, the Baltic states, and others.

Thus keeping close tabs on the jews is healthy for any country that allows them to stay. .. :cool:

Almost all of the Bolsheviks and the leaders of the communist party in Russia were jews.

The Russian people suffered for 70 years under the yoke of jew Karl Marx's ideology.

So did many surrounding countries; Poland, Hungary, the Baltic states, and others.

Thus keeping close tabs on the jews is healthy for any country that allows them to stay. .. :cool:

And you wonder why people hate Muslims.

Given the clear fact that far more Sunni Muslims have harassed and killed people recently, than Jews have, I propose the we require the registration of all Sunni Muslims in the United States. The next obvious step is to put listening devices in all sunni mosques, to detect people planning terrorist acts.

Who could doubt that keeping close tabs on the sunni muslims is healthy for any country that allows them to stay.

Forum List

Back