Jews being advised to leave Columbia U

Should Jewish students exit college campues

• Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Columbia is making the rest of the school year remote. If these classes are not designed to be remote, they will suck. $70K/yr. for remote classes, a chaotic and dangerous campus, and getting indoctrinated by the birthplace of critical theory, Cloward Piven, and cultural Marxism in the university system here in the US. What a deal.

Columbia is making the rest of the school year remote. If these classes are not designed to be remote, they will suck. $70K/yr. for remote classes, a chaotic and dangerous campus, and getting indoctrinated by the birthplace of critical theory, Cloward Piven, and cultural Marxism in the university system here in the US. What a deal.

Yep. Smart parents will send their kids elsewhere.

That would be the smart thing to do in the name of Peace. My concern though would be that the demonstrators would view that as a sign of aggression and start assaulting National Guard personnel and we’d have another Kent State.
We can't have terrorists destroying our institutions.

Discipline is called for.

We can't have terrorists destroying our institutions.

Discipline is called for.
I think it will work out. Come full circle. The people running these colleges- will sputter and double down- for a bit- then get ousted.
The big donor's will pull out-
And any parent thinking about paying for their kid next year- wont send them there. Basically I believe most Americans are good- and don't like this crap.
I'm personally sick of it-

Who would have thought there would come a day when American Jews had to worry about their safety on Ivy League campuses? I would only hope that American Jews who write hefty checks to these institutions cease until the schools can learn to stop appeasing one group at the expense of another.

Wait, because one guy "asvised" them?

Okay, you should slap yourself in a face with a large trout.

You have been so advised.

The Israelis are taking action to limit civilian deaths
Unfortunately for you they post all over social media how much they revel in the deaths they cause. Any restraint is likely out of fear that the world will do something to stop them. And that's increasingly likely in the future as Israel fuels the revulsion that succeeding generations are feeling about their every day war crimes.

Unfortunately for you they post all over social media how much they revel in the deaths they cause. Any restraint is likely out of fear that the world will do something to stop them. And that's increasingly likely in the future as Israel fuels the revulsion that succeeding generations are feeling about their every day war crimes.
You’re deranged by your antisemitism, bitch. It’s amazing that the Israelis didn’t just blast GAZA out of existent on October 8 after what the Muslim savages you side with did.

The majority of the country is on Israel’s side. DESPITE the Jew-haters attempts to paint Israel as the bad guy.

The war crimes were committed by your Muslim monsters on October 7. Funny how all your ire is against the Jews.

Wow. Listen to yourself.

Isreal is supposeded to just take it, because the muslim death cult has allies in the middle east?

Sick.

How do you balance freedom of speech with security on a college campus?

You’re deranged by your antisemitism, bitch. It’s amazing that the Israelis didn’t just blast GAZA out of existent on October 8 after what the Muslim savages you side with did.

The majority of the country is on Israel’s side. DESPITE the Jew-haters attempts to paint Israel as the bad guy.

The war crimes were committed by your Muslim monsters on October 7. Funny how all your ire is against the Jews.
People are becoming increasingly disturbed by carnage in Gaza.

People are becoming increasingly disturbed by carnage in Gaza.

I am curious to see if any of these same p3ople will be as disturbed by the carnage and suffering caused by Hamas in Gaza, once this passes. I don't recall hearing a single peep out of them, when Hamas was starving and stealing from the Gaza civilians.

Forum List

Back