Jews Are Never Called ‘Haters’ – Why Not?

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

True

Judea Declares War On Germany
Bear in mind that this was some six years before the start of WWII (1939-1945)!
judea%20declares%20war%20-800px.jpg

Alexander Hamilton learn well form his Jewish teachers.

He was almost single handedly responsible for setting the U.S. banking institution that is now known as the Federal Reserve.

A Jewish ran banking cabal that has enslaved American taxpayers for several generations. :evil:

How does the Fed enslave anyone?

Whites live their lives apologizing to everyone else: Jews for what Nazis did, blacks for slavery, you name it.

Jews don't apologize to anyone about anything.

They don't apologize to Palestinians, they kill them.

They don't apologize to Russian gentiles for murdering them under Soviet rule, they bury their memory.

They don't apologize for Katyn, they make sure nobody knows what Katyn was.

They don't apologize to American whites for ruining their country with the 1965 Immigration Act, they demonize them.

You can be sure everyone knows what "The Holocaust" was: there's a museum for it in Washington, D.C. And Israel. And Idaho. And it will be on the History Channel tonight.

I turn on NPR, and the first thing I hear is about Nazis and Holocaust and the Jews. It's a constant media drumbeat. WE NEVER HEAR ABOUT ANYONE ELSE. Nobody else has ever suffered, according the Jews.

I don't apologize to blacks for slavery.
Why would I?
I never owned any slaves.
Did you?

Forum List

Back