Jews and Wasps And Anglo Successes for Over 300 Years

Assuming that is actually a quote from Ben-Gurion, I don't see a word about using extermination camps to wage a war of genocide.

uh huh.. way to whitewash the zionism. Literally.

If a white dude said the same about a jew or any other minority....

Thankfully, extermination camps are the only method of acceptable genocide.

:cuckoo:

bring floss and nail clippers.. I probably won't be able to address all the grooming issues that I'd have otherwise been on top of sans concentration camp.

i think your being an idiot, there is no reason i cant be proud of my race.

there is a difference between you know between hating people, and simply being proud of who you are.

Well, if you think the GOP should sponsor a "White Pride" National Holiday in their party platform, I think you should do that. Make it part of your party's platform. I think its a great idea.

uh huh.. way to whitewash the zionism. Literally.

If a white dude said the same about a jew or any other minority....

Thankfully, extermination camps are the only method of acceptable genocide.

:cuckoo:

I'm whitewashing nothing. I'm just not villifying it either.

I have to wonder which side of the argument you would fall on pre-1949 when the Jews were the dispossessed and persecuted for centuries group. That seems to be the common denominator to all your arguments.

Problem is, you lose a lot of context with your arguments. I can see where you're coming from, but I don't agree with your reasoning.

There is one thing I noticed in the '60's. The "white" parades were simply that. The "civil rights" parades included everybody that desired to participate.

i think your being an idiot, there is no reason i cant be proud of my race.

there is a difference between you know between hating people, and simply being proud of who you are.

That observation holds true to this very day.

Don't put your ignorance and racism off on anyone else.

Forum List

Back