Jews and Wasps And Anglo Successes for Over 300 Years

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://www.nysun.com/article/66588

Jews and Wasps

By WALTER RUSSELL MEAD
November 16, 2007

"I say there are two sides in the struggle:" wrote Osama bin Laden in one of the bombastic manifestoes that have so signally failed to unite the Islamic masses under his leadership. "One side is the global Crusader alliance with the Zionist Jews, led by America, Britain and Israel, and the other side is the Islamic world." President Ahmadinejad sees it the same way: America, Britain, and Israel are out to destroy everything that gives meaning and decency to the world.

This isn't just about power. The United States, says bin Laden, has "the worst civilization witnessed in the history of mankind." Greedy, licentious, exploitative — we are a danger to man and an offense to God. The Syrian parliamentarian and critic of Hollywood culture Muhammad Habash describes the "project" of American culture to "crush the weak, oppress the weak, crush them, climb all over their corpses."

On this point, our enemies are less original than they suppose. A common hatred of Britain, America, Jews, and liberal capitalist modernity emerged in the 19th century and played a major role in the history and culture of the last 100 years.

Today's anti-Americans, anti-Semites, and anti-Zionists — whether they are ex-Marxists, thuggish populists like many supporters of Venezuela's Hugo Chavez or fanatical jihadis holed up in Waziristan — have embraced a set of images and beliefs that haunted the European imagination for hundreds of years.

This hatred is the product of the great story of modern world history: the rise of a global system of power, commerce, finance, culture, and ideology resting first on the power of Britain and now on that of America. As horrified Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and Soviets looked on, since 1688 the British have been on the winning side in every great power conflict in which they have fought — with the single exception of the American Revolution. In other words, the two great English speaking powers have either separately or together won every major war since the 17th century, and the global system resting on their military and commercial prowess remains the foundation of international order today...

I thought the righties have always claimed that we didn't win in Vietnam....

hmmmmm

I guess it really is all subjective when you want to make a point!

LOL! For a lot of time many colors were considered 'Anglos', through empire. Last I checked, the US is hardly all caucasian, get over it guys.

There is some truth to Mead's article, in that there has been an alliance of sorts between Jews and WASPs, but he glosses over a lot by saying only "there have been some differences." It is not a voluntary alliance because it is brought on by much Jewish deception.

As I see it, Jews emerging from the shtetls of Europe had to roam around looking for a gentile empire to glom onto. As Jews are wont, they hedged their bets, burrowing in all over: Germany, Poland, France, and the UK. But as history shows, the UK bet was best. Brits have always been a little softer on Jews than Germans and others, and Jews are careful not to piss off Brits too much: Witness Jack Straw walking backward away from the Queen!

The problem is that the benefits of an alliance with Jews do not outweigh the disadvantages. Jews have played a big part in derailing the West through promotion of liberalism at home and war abroad. To Jews, we are useful tools: large armies of obedient white men willing to kill and die for causes they don't understand, and never question. This is has gone on from WW2 to Iraq. It has been said, 'the only winner of WW2 was the Jew.' How true that is. The Germans and white nationalism lost in Europe, the U.S. lost many men, communism fluorished, and multiculturalism's rot set in. Meanwhile, Jews got a deracinated Europe/America to toy with, and Israel! Vot a bargain!

In the end, Jews will always care about their own first. Their host nations are expendable. Gentiles who think an alliance with Jews will find Jews respecting as equals are WRONG. THEY WILL ALWAYS EYE US WARILY, probably correctly. We so desperately need to return this favor.

Our best bet, I think, it to form stronger white gentile consciousness (broader than Anglo) and to seek out and oppose those policies that benefit Jews while huring America (support for open border, war in the middle east, desegregation, anti-Christianity, feminism, abortion, etc.) but this time, on more explicitly anti-Semitic grounds.

As one radical says, WE SHOULD BE DICTATING TO THE JEWS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Well, if you think the GOP should sponsor a "White Pride" National Holiday in their party platform, I think you should do that. Make it part of your party's platform. I think its a great idea.

Well, if you think the GOP should sponsor a "White Pride" National Holiday in their party platform, I think you should do that. Make it part of your party's platform. I think its a great idea.

Where have I ever said THAT? There's a BIG difference in being a racist and refusing to apologize for who and what I am because some overly-sensitive, self-righteous whiners think I should feel guilty about it.

Gunny, from everything I have read from you I believe you to be at least honest in your mind.

Where have I ever said THAT? There's a BIG difference in being a racist and refusing to apologize for who and what I am because some overly-sensitive, self-righteous whiners think I should feel guilty about it.

On the other hand, I think you need to atone for very much including your racial attitudes.

Jews and Wasps And Anglo Successes for Over 300 Years

Yay, for white people!

Heil Hitler!

Figures. Besides being clueless on politics, you obviously cannot differentiate between Nazis and refusing to back down or be ashamed of who and what you are for some massive, national PC guilt trip and penis envy.

Nobody "handed" us white folk a damned thing, but you damned sure think we should just give it without it being earned. GMAFB.

We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.
David Ben-Gurion

Brits have always been a little softer on Jews than Germans and others, and Jews are careful not to piss off Brits too much: Witness Jack Straw walking backward away from the Queen!

In amongst all your musings, at least there was something to laugh at.

Gunny, from everything I have read from you I believe you to be at least honest in your mind.

On the other hand, I think you need to atone for very much including your racial attitudes.

Again, if not being apologetic to appease the PC appeasers is what you call "racial attitudes," just you hold your breath waiting for me to "atone." I don't care WHAT color people are, but DO so despise morons.

We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.
David Ben-Gurion

Assuming that is actually a quote from Ben-Gurion, I don't see a word about using extermination camps to wage a war of genocide.

I see you missed the sensitivity class.

Again, if not being apologetic to appease the PC appeasers is what you call "racial attitudes," just you hold your breath waiting for me to "atone." I don't care WHAT color people are, but DO so despise morons.

I won't quote you and further embarass you, but you do have plenty of atonement to at least account for.

Forum List

Back