Jewish vandals smash tombstones in Jerusalem Christian cemetery

BEACHBOY,

The OP is a real event that happened.

Your lack of concern over desecrated Christian gravesites only shows your feelings about Christianity.

ZIONUTS desecrating Palestinian Christians graves in Palestine goes all the way back to initial ethnic cleansing of Christian villages in the Galilee, it goes all the way back to 1947 and it has been a continuing problem ever since then.

Your Muslim hating propaganda has nothing to do with the topic and tells us everything anyone needs to know about you and nothing else.
Quick, Sherri! Put that Beach Boy critter on ignore! He'll fog your mind. Don't say later you weren't warned.

What in the world does this Photo have to do with the OP?

Can the Poster who gave us this gift answer that question?

Jews desecrated Christian gravesites.

Does that mean anything to this poster?

Another point, this viewpoint you attribute to Americans, I think it is a lie.

Who are you to define what all Americans viewpoint is?

Do you think you are God?

My God, you really do have a third world education. Must we repeat the pathway to make you understand. The thread is an obvious shot at Jews for damaging grave sites, which we all agree is regrettable by fanatics. Then damage to Jewish websites is presented and also condemned.

The OP is pure Muslim propaganda. So, I gave you back the propaganda we Americans think is real about Muslims. Got some great pics of Muslim children being trained with guns. Would you like to see that?

Oldest scenario on the planet. "The first liar doesn't stand a chance."

kids-with-guns_1243524i.jpg

As JFK's dad, political genius Joe Kennedy said, "In politics the truth is not nearly as important as the public's perception of the truth.
This is why Muslims lose every thread in USMB, they do not understand the public perception of the themselves as whack-jobs.
Then they humiliate themselves vomiting the same lies over and over. It would be comical if it was not so sad. Muslims fail.

The children in the picture----appear well fed---well clothed and have toys in their hands are altogether with their pals------and yet they do not seem at all happy-----they look
sad and confused. I have never seen a group of children in such a circumstance in
so much apparent emotional distress. Maybe they are being lectures on the
meccaist 'virtue' of murdering people

Joe Kennedy Hey......that well know criminal....so your point is ?????????These photos are beamed to create Hatred.......just Narrow Minded Ignorance. Just some fundamentalist Muslim group,totally unrepresentative of the majority of Muslims.

I could put up Christian,Hindu,Jewish etc., pics.......it just tries to in:flameth:peoples minds ....................... some on here need to Grow Up. Never see children in such distress......shame you never entered Bagdad,New York after the bombings and 9/11....etc.,.....Your stupidity is not a Virtue it's STUPIDITY

Last edited:

STATEMENT OF THE CHRISTIAN UNION OF PALESTINE*

The war which started in the Holy City of Jerusalem was for all of us a real surprise and beyond our expectations. The Security Council, the United Nations Organization and the Consular Committee of Armistice had given us hope that the Holy City and its sanctuaries would be spared the horrors of war and its consequences of destruction and ruin, both belligerent parties having signed before the Consular Committee of Armistice and the representative of the International Red Cross an undertaking to cease fire for a duration of eight days starting from 9 p.m. on May 14,1948.*

In compliance with this signed promise the Arab Command issued formal orders through loudspeakers to all its posts to cease fire, and complete peace prevailed on all Arab sectors.*But the Jews took advantage of this opportunity and immediately occupied the main strategical points from where they tried to attack the Arabs and to launch their attack on the Holy City. We immediately informed the Consular Committee of Armistice and the representative of the International Red Cross of this infringement of agreement by the Jews. The reply received was that the Jewish Agency declared that the Stern gang, which is working separately, broke the cease fire agreement and that the Jewish Agency had no control over this group. We then realized that the terrorists are controlling the Jewish movement. In consequence of which the International Red Cross and the Committee of Armistice declared that it was beyond their power to enforce the respect of the undertaking. In this way the Holy City was turned into a battlefield where severe fighting is taking place, accompanied by destruction on a large scale. In consequence, churches, convents, religious and charitable institutions have become the targets of mortar shells and bullets. Some of these buildings were destroyed and set on fire and many of the innocent civilians comprising of women, children, priests and nuns were injured by the explosion of bombs which were fired from all sides and in all directions.*

Chapter : Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem
You can pull up all the stuff you want to, Frau Sherri, but I think the viewers are quite aware by now that not only do your friends vandalize the graves of non Muslims, but they persecute and kill the non Muslims who happen to be alive and not in a grave at the time. Now since this is the Middle East forum, what do the Christians say about being killed in Middle East countries? As a supposedly "good Christian woman," surely you must know what they say. Maybe you can get to one day meet Raymond Ibrahim, a good Middle East Christian, who will give you the scoop about what is going on to your fellow Christians. Really, I am beginning to think that the Imam of that mosque on Sherman Way in Reseda convinced you to forget about what is happening to Christians.
https://www.google.com/#q=christian+persecution+by+Muslims++Raymond+Ibrahim

BEACHBOY,

Your lack of concern over desecrated Christian gravesites only shows your feelings about Christianity.

ZIONUTS desecrating Palestinian Christians graves in Palestine goes all the way back to initial ethnic cleansing of Christian villages in the Galilee, it goes all the way back to 1947 and it has been a continuing problem ever since then.

Your Muslim hating propaganda has nothing to do with the topic and tells us everything anyone needs to know about you and nothing else.
Quick, Sherri! Put that Beach Boy critter on ignore! He'll fog your mind. Don't say later you weren't warned.

But Hoss,Sherries statement was correct and that you know full well..steve

STATEMENT OF THE CHRISTIAN UNION OF PALESTINE*

The war which started in the Holy City of Jerusalem was for all of us a real surprise and beyond our expectations. The Security Council, the United Nations Organization and the Consular Committee of Armistice had given us hope that the Holy City and its sanctuaries would be spared the horrors of war and its consequences of destruction and ruin, both belligerent parties having signed before the Consular Committee of Armistice and the representative of the International Red Cross an undertaking to cease fire for a duration of eight days starting from 9 p.m. on May 14,1948.*

In compliance with this signed promise the Arab Command issued formal orders through loudspeakers to all its posts to cease fire, and complete peace prevailed on all Arab sectors.*But the Jews took advantage of this opportunity and immediately occupied the main strategical points from where they tried to attack the Arabs and to launch their attack on the Holy City. We immediately informed the Consular Committee of Armistice and the representative of the International Red Cross of this infringement of agreement by the Jews. The reply received was that the Jewish Agency declared that the Stern gang, which is working separately, broke the cease fire agreement and that the Jewish Agency had no control over this group. We then realized that the terrorists are controlling the Jewish movement. In consequence of which the International Red Cross and the Committee of Armistice declared that it was beyond their power to enforce the respect of the undertaking. In this way the Holy City was turned into a battlefield where severe fighting is taking place, accompanied by destruction on a large scale. In consequence, churches, convents, religious and charitable institutions have become the targets of mortar shells and bullets. Some of these buildings were destroyed and set on fire and many of the innocent civilians comprising of women, children, priests and nuns were injured by the explosion of bombs which were fired from all sides and in all directions.*

Chapter : Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem
You can pull up all the stuff you want to, Frau Sherri, but I think the viewers are quite aware by now that not only do your friends vandalize the graves of non Muslims, but they persecute and kill the non Muslims who happen to be alive and not in a grave at the time. Now since this is the Middle East forum, what do the Christians say about being killed in Middle East countries? As a supposedly "good Christian woman," surely you must know what they say. Maybe you can get to one day meet Raymond Ibrahim, a good Middle East Christian, who will give you the scoop about what is going on to your fellow Christians. Really, I am beginning to think that the Imam of that mosque on Sherman Way in Reseda convinced you to forget about what is happening to Christians.
https://www.google.com/#q=christian+persecution+by+Muslims++Raymond+Ibrahim

Hoss,these Schisms are a two-way street.

BEACHBOY,

Mebbe so but that's not the underlying issue.

My God, you really do have a third world education. Must we repeat the pathway to make you understand. The thread is an obvious shot at Jews for damaging grave sites, which we all agree is regrettable by fanatics. Then damage to Jewish websites is presented and also condemned.

The OP is pure Muslim propaganda. So, I gave you back the propaganda we Americans think is real about Muslims. Got some great pics of Muslim children being trained with guns. Would you like to see that?

Oldest scenario on the planet. "The first liar doesn't stand a chance."

kids-with-guns_1243524i.jpg

As JFK's dad, political genius Joe Kennedy said, "In politics the truth is not nearly as important as the public's perception of the truth.
This is why Muslims lose every thread in USMB, they do not understand the public perception of the themselves as whack-jobs.
Then they humiliate themselves vomiting the same lies over and over. It would be comical if it was not so sad. Muslims fail.

The children in the picture----appear well fed---well clothed and have toys in their hands are altogether with their pals------and yet they do not seem at all happy-----they look
sad and confused. I have never seen a group of children in such a circumstance in

Joe Kennedy Hey......that well know criminal....so your point is ?????????These photos are beamed to create Hatred.......just Narrow Minded Ignorance. Just some fundamentalist Muslim group,totally unrepresentative of the majority of Muslims.

I could put up Christian,Hindu,Jewish etc., pics.......it just tries to in:flameth:peoples minds ....................... some on here need to Grow Up. Never see children in such distress......shame you never entered Bagdad,New York after the bombings and 9/11....etc.,.....Your stupidity is not a Virtue it's STUPIDITY

right I lived in New York City during the islamic atrocity of 9-11-----and I treated the
victims of that islamic filth------I also heard the propaganda ----from the mouths of
little muslim kids which was fed to them by their parents AND their teachers----"THE JOOOOS DID IT" within two days of the event----six year old muslim kids were already spitting the filth------"ALL THE JEWS WHO WORKED IN THE WTC called in sick that day------being fed filth makes children unhappy. It was an interesting phenomenon-----the spread of islamo nazi filth------moves faster than the speed of light----in fact it got around so quick--
that the only possible explanation was that it was PRE-COOKED

PS-----the kids on ATLANTIC AVENUE BROOKLYN -----were not at all upset-----they
were CELEBRATING right there on the edge of the east river in full sight of the
gross disaster------they looked VERY HAPPY

right I lived in New York City during the islamic atrocity of 9-11-----and I treated the
victims of that islamic filth------I also heard the propaganda ----from the mouths of
little muslim kids which was fed to them by their parents AND their teachers----"THE JOOOOS DID IT" within two days of the event----six year old muslim kids were already spitting the filth------"ALL THE JEWS WHO WORKED IN THE WTC called in sick that day------being fed filth makes children unhappy. It was an interesting phenomenon-----the spread of islamo nazi filth------moves faster than the speed of light----in fact it got around so quick--

I have lived in Israel and Jewish kids spew the same Rubbish about the Palestinians,normally Jewish kids with side curly locks,and their parents encourage it,moreover participate.

But it's not representative of Jews in general.Sorry to insult you actually Rosie because I know you to be a passionate Zionist and you get livid at these sorts of pics......but you over react,all faiths have meat-axes like these but they are as I said a tiny minority and not representative of the people they think they represent.....Hatred is Hatred and only by education can things change.steve

Last edited:

If that's true..then it's SAD

She never provides links to prove any of her stories are true.

I do not believe American children celebrated 9/11.

Of course, I do expect people were watching from wherever they were, that is a natural thing to do.

Of course, I do expect people were watching from wherever they were, that is a natural thing to do.

yes---everyone was watching----including me----and down the road ---Atlantic Avenue---
as the buildings burned and toppled------those people were on the streets celebrating. --
Because I lived in New York at the time----friends and relatives called----over the next few
days and I heard about celebrations in PATERSON, NEW JERSEY JERSEY CITY, NEW
JERSEY (headquarters of pig Sheikh Abdel Rahman) and----Ramallah ----then I went back to work----a job which took me to several parts of new york city------for several days--
I did notice that there was a tendeny for the meccaists to give up their costumes or simply not show up on the streets-----but within two days-----the children of meccaists were already parroting the jihadist partyline "the jews did not go to work that day" ---
the masjid versions of that libel varied from "they called in sick" or "they went on
vacation" It is that which isa-respecters are----just as they cheer during beheadings
and mutilations and just as their forerunners cheered as lions devoured humans and
tens of thousands were crucified and just as they cheered during world war II as they grabbed infants by the legs swung them around and smashed their heads into brick walls. --------somethings never change. There are some so depraved----that despite the fact that
they are mothers themselves-----they CHEER AND THANK THEIR DEBASED AND DEPRAVED
'god' if a few young jewish boys die in helicopter accidents

It is the culture of "isa-respecters" ----nothing new

A very interesting aspect of torah/talmud law-----physical punishments----from whipping
to capital punishment----MUST BE WITNESSED by the judges who imposed them---but
it is never a public spectacle------In fact---there is even a custom demanding that the JUDGES endure a "fast" in case they rule for capital punishment-----is that not interesting,
sherri, isa-respecter? How many public mutilations have you enjoyed this week?

BEACHBOY,

Actually Sherri belongs with you pacing the halls of you know where. As you are playing Napoleon, she can be Josephine. You, like Frau Sherri, have actually never condemned what the Muslims are doing to others so whatever you say, Stevie, I am sure to most viewers it goes in one ear and out the other so to speak. By the way, speaking of the thread title, don't you have anything to say about the Muslims vandalizing the grave stones of the World War II Commonwealth soldiers in the cemetery in Libya, or is it a no no for you to comment on this because no Jews were involved? I don't think the viewers expect you to say anything about the innocent people killed by Muslims at funerals, in the marketplaces or in their houses of worship, but it would have been nice if you had condemned what happened to the grave stones of your country's brave soldiers.

Actually Sherri belongs with you pacing the halls of you know where. As you are playing Napoleon, she can be Josephine. You, like Frau Sherri, have actually never condemned what the Muslims are doing to others so whatever you say, Stevie, I am sure to most viewers it goes in one ear and out the other so to speak. By the way, speaking of the thread title, don't you have anything to say about the Muslims vandalizing the grave stones of the World War II Commonwealth soldiers in the cemetery in Libya, or is it a no no for you to comment on this because no Jews were involved? I don't think the viewers expect you to say anything about the innocent people killed by Muslims at funerals, in the marketplaces or in their houses of worship, but it would have been nice if you had condemned what happened to the grave stones of your country's brave soldiers.

We do not conquer hate with hate.

Hate just spreads more hate.

If you could see that, do you have any idea how that could change your life?

We do not conquer hate with hate.

Hate just spreads more hate.

If you could see that, do you have any idea how that could change your life?
Jumped on that like a bullfrog on a Junebug, dint ya? Of course one conquers hate with superior firepower. Hossfly doesn't hate and ain't changin' from the status quo.

The MAIN THRUST of the cops and Mayor Giuliani in the aftermath of the
islamic atrocity of 9-11-01 was to thwart REVENGE attacks. None of this
stuff was reported. In fact----Mayor Giuliani was knocking his head against
the wall trying to find REASONS why people from UPSTATE NEW YORK ---should
stay OUT OF THE CITY------want to know wny? Just about all of THEM have
hunting guns and lots of lots of them were relatives of the firemen who got murdered
for isa/allah that day. He announced things like ---air pollution, traffic,
absent services ANYTHING TO KEEP THE HUNTING POPULATION OF UPSTATE
new york-------back there in the hills. He all but OUTLAWED it

for information on the Atlantic Avenue REJOICING----talk directly to people
who lived in Brooklyn at that time

BTW----want to know how cops convince journalists to "COOL IT"???

Rosie's post deserves a second read!

manipulation.jpg
manipulation.jpg
manipulation.jpg
manipulation.jpg
manipulation.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back