(Jewish) Haredim hurl stones, burn trash cans in Jerusalem protest

Alfalfa

Rookie
Sep 6, 2013
Some 400 haredim are protesting against the arrest of a yeshiva student who ignored his army call-up notice in Jerusalem's Kikar Hashabat.

The protesters are hurling stones at police officers and torching trash cans. Police forces are using water canon to disperse the rioters. Adjacent roads have been sealed. Two protesters have been arrested.

Haredim hurl stones, burn trash cans in Jerusalem protest - Israel News, Ynetnews

It appears it isn't only druze who don't want to serve in the IDF.

Wow, israelis throwing stones at their own police....hmm, hmm, hmm.

Throwing stones I can understand, but torching trash cans? IMO that's going too far...

• Banned
I noticed israeli police didn't use any stun grenades in this attack.

They burned trash cans ?!?!?!!

OMG they are so evil !!!!!!

I condemn those actions !!!

Some 400 haredim are protesting against the arrest of a yeshiva student who ignored his army call-up notice in Jerusalem's Kikar Hashabat.

The protesters are hurling stones at police officers and torching trash cans. Police forces are using water canon to disperse the rioters. Adjacent roads have been sealed. Two protesters have been arrested.

Haredim hurl stones, burn trash cans in Jerusalem protest - Israel News, Ynetnews

It appears it isn't only druze who don't want to serve in the IDF.

Wow, israelis throwing stones at their own police....hmm, hmm, hmm.

Throwing stones I can understand, but torching trash cans? IMO that's going too far...

Wow, israelis throwing stones at their own police...

:lol::lol::lol: Nobody deserves it more.

Forum List

Back