Jewish Funded Hate Group 'Southern Poverty Law Center' Compares Dr. Ben Carson To The KKK

Funny, the text from the SLP link in no way connects Dr. Carson to the KKK.

Well, isn't that stupid of Righties to make this connection.

Oh, well, Right-Wing intelligence....
Steve McGarrette is not right wing. He's a Nazi bigot. Not one of yours or ours.
I'm a Christian conservative family man.
You're a Neo Nazi Bigot here to warn us about all the JOOOOOZE and how they run the world and must be stopped (or exterminated). You're a hateful, evil creep posing as one of us and I won't allow that to happen.

Steve McGarrette is not right wing. He's a Nazi bigot. Not one of yours or ours.

Right, because Christ commands you to call for the slaughter of innocents based on their skin color. If you are a christian, you have some serious repenting to do.

And you can start by repenting the hypocrisy of defending a man you claim is not even human.

You're a Neo Nazi Bigot here to warn us about all the JOOOOOZE and how they run the world and must be stopped (or exterminated). You're a hateful, evil creep posing as one of us and I won't allow that to happen.
If you don't believe the jews hold power over our politicians and media then you are a complete idiot with your head up your ass. Wake up!

You wont allow it to happen? Well you're in for one hell of a disappointment.
If you don't believe the jews hold power over our politicians and media then you are a complete idiot with your head up your ass. Wake up!

Right, because Christ commands you to call for the slaughter of innocents based on their skin color. If you are a christian, you have some serious repenting to do.

And you can start by repenting the hypocrisy of defending a man you claim is not even human.
He's not a Christian.

Don't you have a White Supremacist meeting to get to?

[
So, here is the SPLC article:

Ben Carson Southern Poverty Law Center

Not a single word about the KKK or the Westboro Baptist Church.

They put him in the extremist files because of his positions on a number of issues.

Oh, RWNJS are very, very upset that his photo was in proximity to other photos, some of some major haters.

Oooooohhhhh, Righties are very, very sensitive little creatures, what.....

:lmao:

So, Steve McFuckMeInTheAss once again made a nice troll thread.
Thanks for pointing that article out. I knew that they didn't "compare Carson to the KKK" like the OP stated. I'm not a fan of Carson but I do think that the SPLC really 'lowered the bar' on this one. If they are not careful, they are going to fall into the 'boy who cried wolf' category.

You should have read a little further. :)

I put up the links directly to their website. They put the good Dr. Carson right up there with the KKK, White Nationalists and yes the Westboro Baptist Church.

Disgusting.
They didn't state that he was like the KKK, they put him up there with a Black Panther member and other members and people who are labeled as "extremists" by the SPLC. That said; I still disagree with their assessment of Carson. In this instance (and possibly others) they are acting like the 'thought police'. They should concentrate on the real extremist who plan unlawful and violent acts. Just because a person is "anti-gay" , "anti-Black", "anti-White", or "anti-gay marriage" or "pro-gay marriage"etc. doesn't warrant being put on some list by the SPLC.
The SPLC has done and still does some good work but they lost me on this one.

Forum List

Back