Jet Fan Sueing Bill Belichick For $184 million.

So let me get this straight, a ticket holder can sue a team if the game was not law abidinng, if it was not a "honest game"? If that is the case, what about baseball? Need I say Barry Bonds. The NBA, with their referee's. The whole thing is rediculous. Cheating is a black and white situation. You either cheated or not. If so, the suspension should always be involved. Has cheating become an everyday problem that we go to rehab and "try to work things out"? We go to supreme courts and just stick to our story, and CONTINUE PLAYING!! I agree in the law suit, frivilous and a waste of time as a may be, they have a great point.

• Banned
EVERY professional sport has a fix. Believe it! When you have corperations (MLB,NBA,NFL) that rely vastly on sponorship (the american way) would you not be shocked that it (the sport in question) reflects the society which it represents.

I just think it's odd that the Patriots became "americas' team" right after 9-11 or should i say 911.

america is a commerical and it sold out a long time ago.

"america is a commerical and it sold out a long time ago."

I wouldn't go that far. I have been to many places around this world and there is no greater place to live than America. Our problems and corrupt politicians are nothing compared to the rest of the worlds, even if they are sometimes caused by our politicians.

• Banned
I agree that it is a blessing to be born and live in America but honestly. It's so arrogant and acts like it has all the answers yet simple provisions that other developed nations have, America lacks.

Forum List

Back