Jesus Wept

yeula

May 21, 2005
I think it is sad that those who claim to be moral and christian are among the most vile people on this planet.

I remember several years ago before DNA a girl at a local high school became pregnant. She went to court in order to get the father to pay child support. A group of the boy's friends went to court with him and they all swore they had been with that girl. They did this because that young man wanted to get out of providing for his own flesh and blood. Sometimes the evil in men's hearts is shocking. Its abyssamal how low some people are capable of going.

We are often subjected to scenes of groups of people giving the V sign and shouting "we won, we won" when actually they didn't win anything. They stole it. I cannot understand the thinking of these people. I don't understand how they can think they have won something when they had to resort to dirty tricks and criminal activity to get what they want. I can only wonder at the blackness of their hearts and minds. It must be awful to be so lacking in intelligence or ability that you are so used to cheating in order to win that you actually think it is acceptable as long as you can claim you won.

I never forgot what those boys did to that girl. There is something particularly vile when a group of men will get together and attack a single person in some form of gang rape. I am not shocked or surprised any more when it happens. It still gives me the creeps because there is something so dark and evil about it. What must lurk in the hearts of these people not to mention how desolate their minds must be.

It is startling to realize that men of this type are running our nation and men of this type are supporting them.

yeula said:
I think it is sad that those who claim to be moral and christian are among the most vile people on this planet.

I remember several years ago before DNA a girl at a local high school became pregnant. She went to court in order to get the father to pay child support. A group of the boy's friends went to court with him and they all swore they had been with that girl. They did this because that young man wanted to get out of providing for his own flesh and blood. Sometimes the evil in men's hearts is shocking. Its abyssamal how low some people are capable of going.

And did these people claim to be Christians? Or are you just doing this again? :blah2:

I never forgot what those boys did to that girl. There is something particularly vile when a group of men will get together and attack a single person in some form of gang rape. I am not shocked or surprised any more when it happens. It still gives me the creeps because there is something so dark and evil about it. What must lurk in the hearts of these people not to mention how desolate their minds must be.

The Bible is quite clear that all people's hearts are evil, even though not everyone acts upon their evil desires.

Yeula Wrote:

This is a terrible story...however, the direction you have gone in as a result of it is misguided. People like Bush and other "Christians," have not created this situation...people like your liberal friends have.

This boy felt no responsibility to this girl because our society has explained to him, time and time again, that sex is just for fun...the birth control will take away all the risk and that if the girl gets pregnant it isn't a big deal...she can just get an abortion. The fact that this girl decided not to get an abortion was viewed by this boy and his friends as an unfair turn of events, a girl going back on her original deal to keep sex just as a fun game, not something serious...blaming "men in power" for this is childish...wake up and place the blame where it belongs...on these boys and the society that created them.

Thank sex education beginning at elementary school - telling our children that they should be thinking about having sex years before they should be...thank sex ed programs that teach abstinence as a joke, not a serious choice. Thank movies, music, and advertising that tells young people sex is cool and fun and harmless. Thank the abortion industry for telling young people that it is their right to kill a baby rather than be inconvinienced.

Blaming "evil Christians" for a sad situation like this is pointless and shows just how brainwashed you are. Stating that the people who are "in charge" of this country are like the boys you encountered above is nonsense.

If anything, the boys above are the product of the system YOU endorse...be proud of the liberal societies accomplishments, Yeula...men who feel absolutely no obligation to the women they sleep with. Women who, when they decide to take responsibility for their mistakes, find that the system has abandoned them....they would have plenty of support if they CHOSE to abort their baby...but none at all if they decide to keep it.

yeula said:

We are often subjected to scenes of groups of people giving the V sign and shouting "we won, we won" when actually they didn't win anything. They stole it. I cannot understand the thinking of these people. I don't understand how they can think they have won something when they had to resort to dirty tricks and criminal activity to get what they want. I can only wonder at the blackness of their hearts and minds. It must be awful to be so lacking in intelligence or ability that you are so used to cheating in order to win that you actually think it is acceptable as long as you can claim you won.

It is startling to realize that men of this type are running our nation and men of this type are supporting them.
Man what plant are you from? Were the boys "Moral and Christian"?
How about the girl? Do you know she was telling the truth?
I'll tell all the kids at the end of their ball game NOT to show the "V" cause they really didn't win.
Links would be nice if you're going to spout this sort of chit..Just for another laugh or two.

MORON!!

Mr. P said:
If not it seems to be her twin.
Let the fun begin!:laugh:

EDIT: AND DON'T any of you mods. ban this one, we do need to feed from time to time, ya know! ;)

yeah what he said!

Gem said:
Yeula Wrote:

This is a terrible story...however, the direction you have gone in as a result of it is misguided. People like Bush and other "Christians," have not created this situation...people like your liberal friends have.

This boy felt no responsibility to this girl because our society has explained to him, time and time again, that sex is just for fun...the birth control will take away all the risk and that if the girl gets pregnant it isn't a big deal...she can just get an abortion. The fact that this girl decided not to get an abortion was viewed by this boy and his friends as an unfair turn of events, a girl going back on her original deal to keep sex just as a fun game, not something serious...blaming "men in power" for this is childish...wake up and place the blame where it belongs...on these boys and the society that created them.

Thank sex education beginning at elementary school - telling our children that they should be thinking about having sex years before they should be...thank sex ed programs that teach abstinence as a joke, not a serious choice. Thank movies, music, and advertising that tells young people sex is cool and fun and harmless. Thank the abortion industry for telling young people that it is their right to kill a baby rather than be inconvinienced.

Blaming "evil Christians" for a sad situation like this is pointless and shows just how brainwashed you are. Stating that the people who are "in charge" of this country are like the boys you encountered above is nonsense.

If anything, the boys above are the product of the system YOU endorse...be proud of the liberal societies accomplishments, Yeula...men who feel absolutely no obligation to the women they sleep with. Women who, when they decide to take responsibility for their mistakes, find that the system has abandoned them....they would have plenty of support if they CHOSE to abort their baby...but none at all if they decide to keep it.

I have been on this message board for about a month or so and I have to say the following.

This is one of the best replies I have ever read. Gem, you left me speechless.

yeula is a putz. Plain and simple. He has no clue of what life is really like in the United States. He spends his days saying "woe is me, woe is me, it's not fair, they are bad" and feeling like everyone is out to get him and destroy his life.

There are plenty of countries who would love to have you.

Go find them.

GotZoom said:
I have been on this message board for about a month or so and I have to say the following.

This is one of the best replies I have ever read. Gem, you left me speechless.

yeula is a putz. Plain and simple. He has no clue of what life is really like in the United States. He spends his days saying "woe is me, woe is me, it's not fair, they are bad" and feeling like everyone is out to get him and destroy his life.

There are plenty of countries who would love to have you.

Go find them.

Canada is one of those countries. :D

Are liberals behind the attitudes and expressions of people on this board too?

Are liberals responsible for the fact that you spout propaganda and don't know any facts about issues?

Do liberals force you to cling to your dogma and refuse to learn anything new?

did liberals teach you to resort to personal attacks when you can't win a debate any other way?

Are liberals responsible for the fact that you refuse to change your minds when you are confronted with facts that show you are wrong on issues?

Yeula Asked:

In part, yes. People form their opinions based upon the things that are occurring around them. Many people here are angry with the way liberals are behaving in this country and abroad, and how the liberal agenda is shaping the United States...so yes, Yeula, liberals are, in part, helping to shape the attitudes and expressions of people on this board.

Are liberals responsible for the fact that you spout propaganda and don't know any facts about issues?

Don't be silly. I have spouted no propaganda. I have stated facts. We DO have sex-ed in elementary school. We DO have sex-ed programs in which abstinence is taught with a wink and a smile. We DO have a society in which young men are increasingly less attached to the women they sleep with. We DO live in a society in which a woman who wants an abortion finds herself with a massive support structure...while a woman who wants to keep her baby finds herself alone. These are not talking points, these are facts.

On the other hand, your diatribe was full of propaganda...you pointed out these boys and said they were evil...then you called Christians evil...you made no connection between these boys and Christians...you just labled them both as evil arbitrarily. Then you said the people in power were evil, just like the boys, and the Christians...again, with no reason why these three groups were linked...aside from your own hatred of them all.

When was the last time you discussed something with a conservative and changed your mind, Yeula?

I, on the other hand, have a variety of opinions, that are always changing as I learn new things, read more, discuss more. I was ardently liberal less than three years ago...I didn't cling to that dogma...I learned something new.

d
id liberals teach you to resort to personal attacks when you can't win a debate any other way?

Actually, yes. Liberals are frequently the ones in a debate who turn to personal and baseless attacks. Look for example, to Howard Dean, the DNC chairperson, who calls Republicans "braindead" and "Evil." Who, even though he is a liscensed physician who knows how hard it is to get off of drugs still thinks its funny to mock those trying to break their habits as a punchline at fundraising events. Look for example, at the outbreak of violence against conservative speakers at Universities...

Implying however, that I attacked you personally because I couldn't debate the topic is nonsense. I attacked you personally WHILE addressing the topic because I felt your writing was petty and showed an obvious lack of ability to view any other opinion but your own. I had no trouble with your anger at those boys...I am angry at them too...however trying to turn the issue of their irresponsibility and lying into an attack on Christians and men in power who have noting to do with those boys demonstrates your inability to see through your ideology.

Are liberals responsible for the fact that you refuse to change your minds when you are confronted with facts that show you are wrong on issues?

When a liberal confronts me with facts that show I am wrong on an issue I will gladly change my mind. I do not hold to an opinion because I am comfortable with it, or because I am afraid to look elsewhere...I hold an opinion because I believe I have read enough, researched enough, to know that it is correct. If it is not correct then I would be VERY willing to change that opinion.

I would be THRILLED, Yeula, if you would try to change my mind with intelligent, rational discussion. As of yet, however, you've given this board nothing but liberal talking points and more often than not poorly thought out ranting.

Liberals and the way they behave should not force you to behave badly Gem. thats just another way of saying the liberals made me do it. Surely self control is a part of being personally responsible.

When people behave badly concerning sexual activity that is their failure at personal responsibility and they have no one to blame but themselves. After all most of us don't become alcoholics, drug addicts and whoremongers just because that is the way Bush behaved.

What if all of the soldiers refused to serve in the war because that is what Bush did?

What if all students got Ds and then blamed it on Bush?

What if Democrats stole elections because that is what republicans do?

What if all nations in the world attacked their neighbors without provacation and then blamed the US because that is what we do?

The issue here is personal responsibility. Not putting the blame on others when we act like assholes.

yeula said:
Liberals and the way they behave should not force you to behave badly Gem. thats just another way of saying the liberals made me do it. Surely self control is a part of being personally responsible.

When people behave badly concerning sexual activity that is their failure at personal responsibility and they have no one to blame but themselves. After all most of us don't become alcoholics, drug addicts and whoremongers just because that is the way Bush behaved.

What if all of the soldiers refused to serve in the war because that is what Bush did?

What if all nations in the world attacked their neighbors without provacation and then blamed the US because that is what we do?

The issue here is personal responsibility. Not putting the blame on others when we act like assholes.

it's crazy because...it's like you live in a Bizzarro world...seriously; I've not encountered somebody online whose facts are 180 degrees from 'reality'...May God have mercy on your soul. :)

yeula said:

Then I guess you've got on one to blame for being such a pompous ass.

Mr. P said:
If not it seems to be her twin.
Let the fun begin!:laugh:

EDIT: AND DON'T any of you mods. ban this one, we do need to feed from time to time, ya know! ;)

well dont worry i still dont even know how to ban people.

yeula said:

They are responsible for the liberal views such as yourself. We sure arent responsible for your irrational contempt for christians.

LoL, you seriously aren't trying to argue that everyone is stupid while you are correct. I dont think ive seen you here long but those who have been around on the board for a while are very good at supporting their views and are very well informed on the issues. In fact you have to be well informed on the issues to survive forms like this. how about you get over this "everyone who disagrees with me is stupid" attitude?

this doesn't even make sense. liberals dont force us to do anything. Thats the beauty of a free nation. We are free to accept or reject the ideas we think and feel are the best for this nation and the future of this nation.

Oh and if you want to teach us something new. why not actually come up with new crap rather than keep spouting out the stuff that was refuted decades ago?

did liberals teach you to resort to personal attacks when you can't win a debate any other way?

We don't resort to personal attacks when we cant win debates other ways, because we dont lose debates.

I am willing to bet almost everyone here would change their view if they saw facts that show we were wrong. problem is liberals cant show facts that show we are wrong. If you want to try to prove us wrong feel free to look at any of the other threads on the board. you will not find a liberal proving anyone wrong.

Yeula Wrote:

You need to go back and read your own post again...you asked if the liberals TAUGHT me how to insult...not if they forced me. I responded that indeed, I have seen most of the examples of "insulting rather than dealing with the issue" from liberals. I never said that they made me do it. I have said negative things to you in this thread not because of liberals, but rather because I find your posts to be terribly written and lacking in logic.

To deny how a society influences a person is ludicrous. Of course personal responsibility is key, hence why I agree with you that the boys actions in your original post is terrible and shameful.

HOWEVER, what you have chosen to overlook when you started going on about evil Christians, is WHY these boys felt it was appropriate to act this way. You surely will admit that coming from an abusive family can leave some people more apt to be violent or to be drug abusers? The studies have shown that time and time again abused children are much more likely to become abusive parents. Therefore we have proof that while a person can choose NOT to do something....outside influences such as society and parenting can make it far more likely that a person will make certain choices.

Did those boys have a choice NOT to do the terrible thing they did? Absolutely. However, they were brought up in a society that told them that they could have sex all that they wanted to...that the SHOULD want to have sex as often as possible with as many girls as possible and that if one of those girls got pregnant she could have an abortion so that they would not have to be burdened with the possibility of being a teenaged parent. The boys in your example believed that they could have sex without consequence because society had told them that was the case...when the girl in question told her baby's father that he would have to take responsibilty, it did not fit with what he had been taught, so rather than making a mature decision, he lied.

It was his choice to lie, just as it is a parents choice to beat their child...but society helped this young man along...just like an abusive parent helps their child along the path of becoming an abusive parent himself.

This statement is very telling about you, Yeula. George W. Bush applied and was accepted to the Texas Air National Guard. At the time he was accepted there was no waiting list, he did not get special treatment to get accepted nor was anyone bumped aside to allow him in. While in the guard he flew planes and received exemplary marks for doing so. He volunteered to go to Vietnam twice and was twice turned down for a variety of reasons including the wind down of the Vietnam War and his plane becoming increasingly obsolete. The accusations against him are baseless hence why they have never stood the truth test and is only clung to by ardent liberals who don't do their research...like you.

Could they prove that Bush somehow caused the grade? If so, then I would say Bush had some explaining to do...otherwise this is just a stupid example of yours that doesn't hold much water.

See my statement regarding Bush's military service. This is a baseless accusation which has no backing or proof...to throw it in here as some sort of "fact" is childish and displays your ignorance. If you are, however, interested in looking into voter fraud, I would suggest you look at how many dead Democrats remarkably voted in elections during the 60s.

If all of the major intelligence agencies all over the world: Great Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Russia, Egypt, China, Israel believed that the United States was preparing to use our arsenal of WMD to destroy them??? My guess is they would attack us in a heartbeat...after trying through the UN to deal with the problem...just like the US did.

You are right, Yuela, the issue here IS personal responsibility. YOU have a personal responsibility to learn what the HELL you are talking about before you come to a board and demand to be taken seriously.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
I am not against Christians. My family is Christian. I am against people who claim to be Christian and who hide behind Jesus and then go out and do the Devil's work.

The Bible says that the Devil is a liar and the Father of lies.

You people will not only lie but you will do things such as researching a person's background in order to make personal attacks upon them simply because you are so stupid you can't debate them.

The rightwing base is the Christian Right. Yet there is nothing christian about you. the Bible says "By their fruits you know them".

Jesus doesn't slink and slip and slide and lie. The truth will set you free. If you can't defend your arguments then the only thing to do is to change your mind. Not attack people just because they present facts you can't dispute.

Being a Christian is a living, changing, dynamic thing. Being political is a living, changing, dynamic thing.

You people are not living. You have a religious dogma that cannot respond to change. It is fixed. It is set.

You have a political dogma that cannot respond to change. It is fixed. It is set. When someone comes along and says something that shakes your dogma you cannot respond with truth and life. You have to resort to dirty lowdown tricks because that is the only way in which you can protect your DOGMA.

And a sorry sad dogma it is. You seem to think that public debate in America is all about the cult of personality. George Bush is your hero. Like little children you defend him. Fox Network has reduced and denigigrated public debate and free speech in America to a pointless exercise of propping up somebody's hero. Hero worship is for morons.

You have silly avatars like arnold Schwartznegger as the Terminator. You cannot distinguish between a movie character and a public servant. I hope Arnold is not as hopelessly lost as you are.

The terminator was a machine. Fixed. Lifeless. PROGRAMMED.

I have enjoyed about as much of this as I can stand. I hope you people grow up someday. How dismal that people like you get to vote.

Witness - the base of the Republican Party. A bunch of childish nitwits who have no idea that the Grand Old Party is the party of the wealthy. The party of Corporations and the top 10% of households in the US that own 73% of the wealth.

Forum List

Back