Jesus the first capitalist

I see you are afraid to take me on using scripture... Can't say that I'm shocked really.

:rofl:

It is impossible to debate scripture with a fool like yourself because the fool is too foolish to know he lost.

So much for telling the disciples that he "brings a sword" via his message, eh you dumb son of a bitch? Since, you know, one simple cannot convey his message to anyone other than whose who already believe your version..

oh MAN this is fucking hilarious!

Why is it you hate God so much? I mean it just seems like you are tormented by something you have held in for a long time. Rest assured, Jesus will forgive you and wants you to exept his love. All you have to do is ask.

I ask in all sincerity.

It is impossible to debate scripture with a fool like yourself because the fool is too foolish to know he lost.

So much for telling the disciples that he "brings a sword" via his message, eh you dumb son of a bitch? Since, you know, one simple cannot convey his message to anyone other than whose who already believe your version..

Why is it you hate God so much? I mean it just seems like you are tormented by something you have held in for a long time. Rest assured, Jesus will forgive you and wants you to exept his love. All you have to do is ask.

I ask in all sincerity.

it's not your god I hate so much; you pathetic ass plastic christians whose faith is merely a tool for your political opinions are what make me laugh so hard. so, you can spare me the pompous bullshit and either face me with scripture or continue letting this atheist pummel the fuck out of your laughable faith using more scripture than you've had the balls to quote.

after all... that whole moneychanger at the temple thing was just Jesus's concern for loss prevention, right you dumb motherfucker?

Yes, the pharisees tried to stump Jesus with a lot of things. That's why Jesus chose not to debate scripture with them. You cannot debate scripture with a fool. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

so THAT is why you think he gave the answer that he did, eh you dumb motherfucker?

BRAVO, pharisee christian, BRA-fucking-vo.

:clap2:

thanks for proving my point about your less than impressive comprehension of your own faith.

Remember, Sho, Jesus loves you. ;) He's offering you the gift of grace if you are willing to accept it. All you have to do is aknowledge that you are a sinner, realize that it is not your works but his that will save you and ask for him to come into your life.

I asked for scriptural rebuttal, pussy, not some proselytizing. Let's see you man up here and do more than allow me the beat you about the head and neck with your own bible.

but you wont.. because you are the spiritual equivalent to a beer fart in a hurricane.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

so THAT is why you think he gave the answer that he did, eh you dumb motherfucker?

BRAVO, pharisee christian, BRA-fucking-vo.

thanks for proving my point about your less than impressive comprehension of your own faith.

Remember, Sho, Jesus loves you. ;) He's offering you the gift of grace if you are willing to accept it. All you have to do is aknowledge that you are a sinner, realize that it is not your works but his that will save you and ask for him to come into your life.

I asked for scriptural rebuttal, pussy, not some proselytizing. Let's see you man up here and do more than allow me the beat you about the head and neck with your own bible.

but you wont.. because you are the spiritual equivalent to a beer fart in a hurricane.

A real man can acknowledge that he is a sinner and accept his need for Christ's atoning blood. ;)

I ask in all sincerity.

it's not your god I hate so much; you pathetic ass plastic christians whose faith is merely a tool for your political opinions are what make me laugh so hard. so, you can spare me the pompous bullshit and either face me with scripture or continue letting this atheist pummel the fuck out of your laughable faith using more scripture than you've had the balls to quote.

after all... that whole moneychanger at the temple thing was just Jesus's concern for loss prevention, right you dumb motherfucker?

I already made it clear that the title I chose should have been different. So you continue to beat around a bush that doesn't exist.

A real man can acknowledge that he is a sinner and accept his need for Christ's atoning blood. ;)

and a real christian would have had his bible out and had been thumping it in rebuttal to me by now. But, CLEARLY you are outmatched here regarding the application of your own faith.

This must be why, when challenged to a scriptural dual, you start proselytizing as if you are some kind of ironic authority on the subject

and a real christian would have had his bible out and had been thumping it in rebuttal to me by now. But, CLEARLY you are outmatched here regarding the application of your own faith.

This must be why, when challenged to a scriptural dual, you start proselytizing as if you are some kind of ironic authority on the subject

I knew you were fond of Bible thumpers after all.

I ask in all sincerity.

I already made it clear that the title I chose should have been different. So you continue to beat around a bush that doesn't exist.

You have every opportunity to start posting scripture which supports whatever thesis your fucked up dogma junkie brain can come up with. so, come on. Lets see the fucking biblical quotes that support your assertions. Or, like I predict, just crawl away and find a way to feel self-righteous even though you let an atheist whip your spiritual ass today.

I knew you were fond of Bible thumpers after all.

Actually, i'm fond of bursting your pharisee christian bubble and deflating the self-important attitude that your kind are quick to exhibit despite the content of what jesus said in the bible. It's why I keep challenging you to post supportive scripture while you continue to flail about like a duck with a broken neck. It entertains me to show fake ass christians just how impotent they are

You have every opportunity to start posting scripture which supports whatever thesis your fucked up dogma junkie brain can come up with. so, come on. Lets see the fucking biblical quotes that support your assertions. Or, like I predict, just crawl away and find a way to feel self-righteous even though you let an atheist whip your spiritual ass today.

You are just having a bad day.

You just don't know enough about the word to defend the faith. Your understanding of the word and of the World sounds extremely childish and immature. Then again, that's the state of the church right now: apostasy. Believe me if you don't wise up, you'll get thrown by every whim of doctrine and every charismatic "christian" preacher that floats your way.

What are you guys arguing about

Man, there is so much back and forward over nothing that I am beginning to wonder if you too just like posting to each other.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. -Matthew 7:6

perhaps you should start at the beginning of that chapter:

Matthew 7

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

You are just having a bad day.

You just don't know enough about the word to defend the faith. Your understanding of the word and of the World sounds extremely childish and immature. Then again, that's the state of the church right now: apostasy. Believe me if you don't wise up, you'll get thrown by every whim of doctrine and every charismatic "christian" preacher that floats your way.

that is exactly it. AND, specifically, why he finds himself backed into a corner from which he can't quote the bible out of.

No it isn't. I can "observe" both the dollar and the change. In fact I can hold both of them in my hand. And on second thought, that is a horrible example for your case because change is made out of metal and dollar bills are made out of paper. Four quarters may add up to one dollar but metal will never turn into paper.
Way to read too deeply into a simple example, capitano. :cuckoo:

"Macro-evolution" and "micro-evolution" are the same thing. If you acknowledge the existence of "micro-evolution" and acknowledge that an organism and its progeny can undergo successive "micro-evolutionary" changes, you acknowledge the existence of evolution in general.

Sorry for letting science get in the way. Silly me.:lol:

"Science" indeed. In light of your failure to post anything substantive, thank you for tacitly acknowledging the existence of evolution.

7fbcfe4b94284f44112415e058b927-1.gif

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. -Matthew 7:6

Matthew 7

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Very good. :clap2:

If you keep reading, you will eventually reach Romans 3:23...but don't stop there. Keep reading.... you will soon reach Romans 6:23.

You'll get there.

Way to read too deeply into a simple example, capitano. :cuckoo:

"Macro-evolution" and "micro-evolution" are the same thing. If you acknowledge the existence of "micro-evolution" and acknowledge that an organism and its progeny can undergo successive "micro-evolutionary" changes, you acknowledge the existence of evolution in general.

Sorry for letting science get in the way. Silly me.:lol:

"Science" indeed. In light of your failure to post anything substantive, thank you for tacitly acknowledging the existence of evolution.

7fbcfe4b94284f44112415e058b927-1.gif

First you say that I am getting to deep for your IQ level, then you say to "post [something] substantive." Which one do you want?

Matthew 7

Very good. :clap2:

If you keep reading, you will eventually reach Romans 3:23...but don't stop there. Keep reading.... you will soon reach Romans 6:23.

You'll get there.

judgmental and false witness of the scripture are sins, dude. I highly suggest you take your own medicine.

now that you finally found your bible, would you care to post ANYTHING that suggests that jebus was a capitalist? anything at all.

Forum List

Back