Jesus the first capitalist

judgmental and false witness of the scripture are sins, dude.

:clap2:

now keep reading....you'll get to Romans 6:23 soon enough...

now that you finally found your bible, would you care to post ANYTHING that suggests that jebus was a capitalist? anything at all.

read earlier post.

repeating yourself in some self-righteous quip doesn't impress me. But, neither does you knowledge of your own bible so... I take it this is where you throw in the towel and cry uncle.

I'll add your name to the list of superficial christians right under Allie Baba.

First you say that I am getting to deep for your IQ level,
Who mentioned IQ?
petarded.png

then you say to "post [something] substantive." Which one do you want?
I don't really care. Somehow, I doubt that proving you wrong will be a herculean task regardless of what you decide to post.

:bowdown:The picture says it so it must be so.:bowdown:

Somehow, I doubt that proving you wrong will be a herculean task regardless of what you decide to post.
Hit the nail on the head there, didn't I?

When you are constantly changing your mind it is easy to prove anyone wrong that makes a statement about you because all you have to do is change your mind again and shazam they are wrong.

You believed in the picture you posted until you didn't believe in it.

Last edited:
judgmental and false witness of the scripture are sins, dude.

now that you finally found your bible, would you care to post ANYTHING that suggests that jebus was a capitalist? anything at all.

read earlier post.

repeating yourself in some self-righteous quip doesn't impress me. But, neither does you knowledge of your own bible so... I take it this is where you throw in the towel and cry uncle.

I'll add your name to the list of superficial christians right under Allie Baba.

Come back when you are interested in learing about the Bible rather than finding fault with others. :)

Somehow, I doubt that proving you wrong will be a herculean task regardless of what you decide to post.

When you are constantly changing your mind it is easy to prove anyone wrong that makes a statement about you because all you have to do is change your mind again and shazam they are wrong.
Thanks. Now, did you want to say something about our discussion?

You believed in the picture you posted until you didn't believe in it.
No, don't worry, I still think that you folks are a few klicks south of retarded. Thank you for your assistance in making this even clearer than it was before.

read earlier post.

Come back when you are interested in learing about the Bible rather than finding fault with others. :)

You are not the one pulling out scripture with which to school anyone, guy. I assure you, by your performance in this thread a soiled Gideon bible from a hotel would do a better job than you.

Thanks. Now, did you want to say something about our discussion?

Not until you make up your mind on whether science is to difficult for you to understand or not.

You are not the one pulling out scripture with which to school anyone, guy. I assure you, by your performance in this thread a soiled Gideon bible from a hotel would do a better job than you.

If a hotel Bible ministers to you then more power to it. I just pray that what you read becomes more than words on a page and in turn transforms your life.

Last edited:

If a hotel Bible ministers to you then more power to it. I just pray that what you read becomes more than words on a page and in turn transforms your life.

I assure you, examples like you do wonders in keeping that from happening. When it comes to witnessing in this modern age your kind shoot yourselves in the foot and hobble around blaming the sinner for not wanting to be just like your fake ass christian self. From an atheist perspective it's quite hilarious. Enjoy your dwindling population.

:thup:

Forum List

Back